If the game had you have the opportunity, would you save Aasim or Omar, and why?

If the game gave you a chance to save Aasim or Omar, who would you choose, and the reason why?

Personally, I'd save Omar because he's the one with the shot leg. Similar to Omid, he has a broken leg and some of you guys helped him on the train.

I'm questioning this because Aasim and Omar got kidnapped and this is a similarity to saving Violet or Louis.

So give me your answers! Peace!

Comments

• I'm honestly not sure.
    Aasim is definitely the more realized character, but by that same token, Omar could really use some focus.
    Also, Omar's leg was apparently fixed up by the Deltas after they got him on the ship.

• if you unironically choose Omar over anything else there is something wrong with you and I suggest scheduling an appointment with your doctor.

• Lol, nice.

Poogers555 posted: »

if you unironically choose Omar over anything else there is something wrong with you and I suggest scheduling an appointment with your doctor.

• I know Aasim better than I know Omar. Aasim seems to be a lot more valuable than Omar. So Aasim of course. Besides, Louis has to have someone to mock.

• Nice!

MaikelRR_ posted: »

I know Aasim better than I know Omar. Aasim seems to be a lot more valuable than Omar. So Aasim of course. Besides, Louis has to have someone to mock.

• Good point, but in my opinion, if the game gave you the chance to save Omar or Aasim, Omar would more than definitely be patched up on both sides.

If Aasim was saved: Omar would be patched up to the Delta like when he was kidnapped.

If Omar was saved: Ruby would patch Omar up, like she did with AJ.

I also think Delta has more medical supplies than the school. I would still save Omar because he has a shot leg and I think saving injured people is a good choice no matter what. Thanks for your thoughts!

DabigRG posted: »

I'm honestly not sure. Aasim is definitely the more realized character, but by that same token, Omar could really use some focus. Also, Omar's leg was apparently fixed up by the Deltas after they got him on the ship.

• Oh, you mean as in if they were the ones getting captured by Sullene and Dorian!
    Hm...that is a bit of tuffy. Like, my previous logic could still apply, but still.

Good point, but in my opinion, if the game gave you the chance to save Omar or Aasim, Omar would more than definitely be patched up on both

• I'm tempted to save Omar because he hasn't had too much focus yet, plus he has a nice voice. But I'd have to pick Aasim. Mainly because he's one of the group's main hunters and he voted for you to stay in Ep.2 Omar did not.

• I would save Aasim because Omar has done pretty much nothing noteworthy all season.

• Nice! Thanks.

I'm tempted to save Omar because he hasn't had too much focus yet, plus he has a nice voice. But I'd have to pick Aasim. Mainly because he's one of the group's main hunters and he voted for you to stay in Ep.2 Omar did not.

• Good point! Thanks.

I would save Aasim because Omar has done pretty much nothing noteworthy all season.

• Omar and Aasim both got good skills Omar cooking and Aasim hunting but based on skill I would save Aassim because you need people that can hunt while others can learn to cook

• Thank you!

donmike84 posted: »

Omar and Aasim both got good skills Omar cooking and Aasim hunting but based on skill I would save Aassim because you need people that can hunt while others can learn to cook

• I would save Aasim because at this point, he's got more of a character, as opposed to Omar who's essentially... the guy who cooks. We at least know Aasim is a long planner and thinks ahead whereas Louis was more spontaneous, and he has a crush on Ruby, and he's also more serious than Louis.

• I'd save Aasim. Omar is probably a nice guy, but we have relatively no interaction with him. Aasim is very useful, and while unlikely to win Master Chef can probably boil water and cook the food he brings in.

• Thanks for the answer and reason! Have a nice day!

Poptarts posted: »

I'd save Aasim. Omar is probably a nice guy, but we have relatively no interaction with him. Aasim is very useful, and while unlikely to win Master Chef can probably boil water and cook the food he brings in.

• Thank you!

I would save Aasim because at this point, he's got more of a character, as opposed to Omar who's essentially... the guy who cooks. We at lea

• Neither because both are irrelevant.

• I love my stomach homie

• Is there another option to let them both die ? Just let the timer run out and poof ? Because i don't give a fuck about them lol

• Nope, if you chose nothing, you'd die. Same as letting the timer out while choosing Violet and Louis, Nick and Pete, and Carley and Doug.

iFoRias posted: »

Is there another option to let them both die ? Just let the timer run out and poof ? Because i don't give a fuck about them lol

• God dammit that's fucking lame,alright they're both a complete joke but Omar can actually cook and be a little useful i guess,Aasim is just boring he has a diary ok cool well let him die.

I'll save Omar lol.

Nope, if you chose nothing, you'd die. Same as letting the timer out while choosing Violet and Louis, Nick and Pete, and Carley and Doug.

• Rump dat bump!

Now that the game is over, what is everyone's current mindset regarding these two?

• You know.

Rump dat bump! Now that the game is over, what is everyone's current mindset regarding these two?

• edited April 2019

Aasim because he did have elements of an interesting character. He just wasn't quite as fleshed out as I would've liked to have seen. Omar, on the other hand, I forget even existed most of the time.

• edited April 2019

I love that most people make their decision from a writer perspective based on how developed they are And not, you know, just who they like the most :D

• But.. But.. Omar is God :'(

Neither because both are irrelevant.

• Yeah, funny that.
    Still, sometimes development provides something to get attached to.

I love that most people make their decision from a writer perspective based on how developed they are And not, you know, just who they like the most

• Yea true.

Yeah, funny that. Still, sometimes development provides something to get attached to.

• No, that is Lzzy Hale.

But.. But.. Omar is God

• If Omar dies, who's gonna make us stew, huh? You thought about that?

• Willy-- I hear his Preggo is da Boom.

If Omar dies, who's gonna make us stew, huh? You thought about that?

• Plus Omar is a great cook,so I’ll find him a cook book and get him all the Recipe ideas.

I'm tempted to save Omar because he hasn't had too much focus yet, plus he has a nice voice. But I'd have to pick Aasim. Mainly because he's one of the group's main hunters and he voted for you to stay in Ep.2 Omar did not.

• This. This. This. Omar got so very little screen time. It's hard to really care about him. Had he gone missing or died after his leg injury, I honestly don't think I would have really noticed and I'm sure someone else can cook.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

I know Aasim better than I know Omar. Aasim seems to be a lot more valuable than Omar. So Aasim of course. Besides, Louis has to have someone to mock.

• I played the entire game and don’t know who Omar is/was. Was it the dog?

• TFW you've been such a boring and underdeveloped character people forget your name

Oof. You forgot who Rosie was? And I thought I was the worst with remembering names. ?

Stewart25 posted: »

I played the entire game and don’t know who Omar is/was. Was it the dog?

• I got Ruby and Rosie mixed up, so you guys are not the only ones. Lool!

TFW you've been such a boring and underdeveloped character people forget your name Oof. You forgot who Rosie was? And I thought I was the worst with remembering names. ?

• I guess it'd be Omar if it actually happened.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.