Which theories, did you have while playing TWD for the first time.

Comments

• Yeah, not even Clem. :P

• The Stranger was one character we already knew. Like the st johns

• Not sure if this belongs here since it's definitely not much of a theory of mine but rather a vibe/rumor that came from other sources, so I'll pose it as a question: Was Willy supposed to die in Episode 2 at one point?

• Tenn was the school's medic.

• Jane surviving 'A New Frontier'. :'(

• Oh no, that bitch was dead. Not that soon, mind you, but her death was obviously was obviously something that would end up happening.

Jane surviving 'A New Frontier'.

• edited February 2019

Not really,i think Jane could've survived,and i wish she did instead of just dying because the writers didn't know what to do with her character and/or wanted to "tie up loose ends" to introduce Javier and his shitty family.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh no, that bitch was dead. Not that soon, mind you, but her death was obviously was obviously something that would end up happening.

• No, what I mean is that she was likely end up getting killed anyway, but as part of the then present storyline.

iFoRias posted: »

Not really,i think Jane could've survived,and i wish she did instead of just dying because the writers didn't know what to do with her character and/or wanted to "tie up loose ends" to introduce Javier and his shitty family.

• The kids were going to lock Clementine and AJ in their room until they figured out what to do with them. It sort of happened but I thought it’d be more intense.

• I figured AJ would just straight up be locked up for a portion of the episode as well, with the catch being whether Clementeen would either kept separate for the time being or also be locked up if she choose to obstruct them.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

The kids were going to lock Clementine and AJ in their room until they figured out what to do with them. It sort of happened but I thought it’d be more intense.

• To me, Javi and his family are more likeable than the characters in the final season.

• There's that word again.

To me, Javi and his family are more likeable than the characters in the final season.

• Deal with it!!!

There's that word again.

• Oh I already do--by taking it with a grain of salt whenever I see it or it's counterpart.

Deal with it!!!

• Nice doing bidness with you.

Oh I already do--by taking it with a grain of salt whenever I see it or it's counterpart.

• Bid higher next time, if you can afford it.

Nice doing bidness with you.

• Touché.

Bid higher next time, if you can afford it.

• edited February 2019

Cool.

To me, Javi and his family are more likeable than the characters in the final season.

• Thank ya. xo

Cool.

• I got a few other things I could share here, but I'm trying to get my ass in gear with most of them, so they'll wait.

• I thought Aasim would play an important role in The Final Season, and take the role as being the leader of the boarding school.

• A number of us did.

I thought Aasim would play an important role in The Final Season, and take the role as being the leader of the boarding school.

• Some people thought Clementine would take the role instead based on the descriptions of the achievements/trophies. It’s a shame that Aasim’s character wasn’t fully utilized, he had potential.

A number of us did.

• The whole game had potential, but it seems that Telltale struggled with the synopsis.

Some people thought Clementine would take the role instead based on the descriptions of the achievements/trophies. It’s a shame that Aasim’s character wasn’t fully utilized, he had potential.

• I wondered if Ruby was Willy's big sister once.

• Don't know if I posted this before, but back when I was keeping my distance from Season 2 until I could play/watch it in full for myself, I had this weird mixup regarding Sarah where I thought she was effectively two different characters.

• I recalled seeing a few comments suggesting that the other kids that were lost over the years may have been taken by the raiders as well.
    So...a fair mass breakout was in order?

• Louis would be revealed to be burying some depressive and even frustrated emotional issues behind his philosophy.

• Or you could have just said that he’s pretending to be charismatic when in reality he hates himself.

Louis would be revealed to be burying some depressive and even frustrated emotional issues behind his philosophy.

• Uh, no because that's not what I meant.

Melton23 posted: »

Or you could have just said that he’s pretending to be charismatic when in reality he hates himself.

• Talk like a normal person, pls pls? ?

Uh, no because that's not what I meant.

• Uh, it should be relatively easy to deduce, dude.
    Depressive=sad and all.

Talk like a normal person, pls pls? ?

• So basically he fuckin hates himself so I was right smh Dabig ?‍♂️

Uh, it should be relatively easy to deduce, dude. Depressive=sad and all.

So basically he fuckin hates himself so I was right smh Dabig ?‍♂️

• Louis would create something that would help the group deal with upcoming tasks.

• When I first played through Done Running, I thought the final choice (Appeal to Violet or Louis) would result in two different scenarios. I thought if you chose Louis he wouldn’t help you because he was Marlon’s best friend and Clementine and AJ would’ve been locked up and if you chose Violet she would help you because she was closer to Sophie and Minne and she would believe what you said. This would also determine whether Marlon lives or dies.

• Not a theory, but I initially thought Tenn was picking the gun back up and would eventually begin to snap, proving James right for the wrong reasons and AJ as a red herring.

• Due to leaked choices for Thicker than Water, I guessed that Baseball Kid would turn up in the finale and do something like kidnap Gabe to get back at Javier.

• lmao that would've been so silly

Due to leaked choices for Thicker than Water, I guessed that Baseball Kid would turn up in the finale and do something like kidnap Gabe to get back at Javier.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.