Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season - Skybound Collector's Pack Announced!

2»

Comments

• edited February 2019

I had never played Minecraft but bought MCSM to play with my kid.

If you never played Minecraft I can understand your positive outlook on the game. As a big fan it just felt like such a missed opportunity to expand/explain Minecraft’s universe. It’s kinda like how ANF went. Most fans of the the previous season were disappointed with ANF because of the mistreatment of the previous seasons character’s, while newcomers who haven’t played the previous seasons generally liked the game (from what I’ve noticed) because they didn’t know the old characters. Kind of a wierd analogy but hopefully you get my meaning.

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed by it. I was the opposite of you... I had never played Minecraft but bought MCSM to play with my ki

• I thought that it was Deadshot after S2E1. I think why there games having been bombing isn't just because they're necessarily bad, but because they don't get advertisement. I saw a few commercials for ANF on TV and they were dog shit. People aren't going to buy your product if they don't know about it.

Poogers555 posted: »

The Batman games were good but they could have been better. Season 2 focused way too much on the undercover stuff and also you could see the

• You have a kid? :0.0:

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed by it. I was the opposite of you... I had never played Minecraft but bought MCSM to play with my ki

• Nah that is a fair analogy to use. I went in with zero expectations and found it to be pretty enjoyable in general, especially considering I'm an adult with no knowledge of Minecraft. However I do think MCSM handled choices and characters much better than ANF did. A ton of the Minecraft choices affect what happens in your game and who is around, and you can even choose the gender and appearance of your Jesse.

Just my 2 cents. I can see why you didn't enjoy it very much and hopefully I've brought a couple of the more positive aspects of the game to light.

I had never played Minecraft but bought MCSM to play with my kid. If you never played Minecraft I can understand your positive outlo

• While this place is off topic, lemme just add in a

OBLIGATORY 'GUARDIANS WAS PRETTY DECENT AND THE WRITERS SALVAGED IT BETTER THAN ANF' COMMENT HERE.

Okay? Okay. Good day to you, sir/ma'am.

• vanilla AAA games cost $60. Then you have the add on editions that can cost up to $200 especially when it comes with a figurine. This whole thing for $60 is a nice deal.

• edited February 2019

Yeah Telltale fucking sucked ass at marketing their games,even Skybound did a better job than them at marketing TFS when they saved it,i've seen a few ads for Episode 3.

I thought that it was Deadshot after S2E1. I think why there games having been bombing isn't just because they're necessarily bad, but becau

• Where? I haven't seen anything like that except the trailer

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah Telltale fucking sucked ass at marketing their games,even Skybound did a better job than them at marketing TFS when they saved it,i've seen a few ads for Episode 3.

• Batman was good though...

Fuck Kevin Bruner. Making shit no one asked for like Batman and Guardians. If I were in charge "Wolf is one of our most well received games.

• I've seen some on social media, or on gaming sites. Its still not that much, but compared to what Telltale kept doing of "trailer drops on youtube channel" and that was it. Only games that made it to TV was The Walking Dead during the same time of the show, and then Batman was on TV during Walking Dead TV show as well but only like once. Then one time I saw a Wolf trailer in a walmart or something lmao

Where? I haven't seen anything like that except the trailer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.