Crooked Man's Time of Death in the Foundry

It's kind of hard to predict what time the Crooked Man died when Bigby determinantly killed him that night at the foundry, blowing off Snow White's demand.

Bigby reached the lair and it was midnight after Bigby threatened him/tried to bring him in/smoke/agree to talk. This was according to the game on the bottom left when Episode 5 started. So it was at least at 12:00 AM to 12:15 AM.

It took about almost 20 minutes to calm down being a werewolf and shortly after Georgie and Vivian died, so Georgie and Vivian died somewhere between 12:15 and 12:35 AM. Although, Georgie could've died longer than that if you chose to let him suffer.

When Bigby reached the foundry, "Sheppard Metalworks." the foundry, it was late night. So I'd predict he reached there between 1:00 and 1:30. I predicted this long because he was in a taxi car and taxis can take long to pick you up. Especially in the Fabletown Business.

The Bloody Mary fight begun shortly after, and the fight started between 1:05 and 1:35, and the fight lasted 6-9 minutes, but I'd say 7 minutes would make more sense after all. So I would predicted the fight ended between 1:12 and 1:42.

After Bigby got dressed at around 1:15 and 1:45, he went into the office and started slightly arguing with the Crooked Man. The argument lasted at least 4-5 minutes, and if Bigby chose to kill him, I'd say the Crooked Man died at the foundry between 1:19 and 1:50 AM.

What do you think of my prediction?

Comments

• It took me a minute to put all this together, but yeah, this is an interesting thought.
    Probably depends on what time it can be when he gets to the Witching Well as an extra measure, but as for what's already here, it seems pretty solid aside from one thing: what makes you think it takes so long for Bigby to cycle between transformations?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.