How Will Louis's Character Change If You Saved Violet?

We all know Louis was a talker how will he change after he got his tongue cut out?

Comments

• Yeah It's definitely a thing I've been thinking about...Is there any way tongueless Louis survives? I kind of doubt it, but who knows? If he does, what kind of life will he lead? I think it would require too much screen time to figure that out in a satisfying way, so I expect him to probably die pretty early on

• Just give him that toy you found in the basement and he can draw his dumb jokes.

• I hope he makes it back home and can spend the rest of his days playing music in peace. It would also be nice to see mute Louis step up in helping defend the school. I also hope the school's library has a book on sign language.

• Nah i reckon whoever you didnt save will die cause at least one member of the school will die but it needs emotion so yeah whoever you didnt save will die

• I actually think it's going to be different. The person we saved in Episode 2 is going to die in Episode 4. It just sounds too nice "who ever you've saved lives". The game most likely will want to kill the person you prefer so you feel worse. It's the Walking Dead afterall.

So in my opinion. People will be left with Dead Louis and Mentally Broken Violet or Dead Violet and Tongueless Louis.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Yeah It's definitely a thing I've been thinking about...Is there any way tongueless Louis survives? I kind of doubt it, but who knows? If h

• You for real with this?

Onmens posted: »

Just give him that toy you found in the basement and he can draw his dumb jokes.

• To be completely honest. I think he will be okay. I mean by "okay" he never will be perfectly okay, but I just think that he will manage to still be that cool extrovert character. Sure, he can't talk anymore, but there are people in real life that never were able to talk and they still manage to be funny. Even in The Walking Dead TV Series we have Connie - a woman who can't speak and she seems to be doing generally good and she smiles and laughs a lot.

Louis is too strong to be beaten.

• He's gonna fucking die.

• Just like violet will.

iFoRias posted: »

He's gonna fucking die.

• It is possible for Louis to live but needs proper medical care because he can straight up fuckin' die if he doesn't get the meds he needs and he was pretty lucky that he didn't die the moment his tounge got cut off.

Anyways if he doesn't die I'd like to think that Violet or maybe Aasim (since he's into books n stuff) to teach him sign language. He can always adapt to being a mute but it will take him a while so I doubt we'll get to see that point where he's ready to start and learn how to communicate and surivie - unless there's a time skip.

• Unless TT pulls a Minecraft and kills whoever you like the most between two characters.

Nah i reckon whoever you didnt save will die cause at least one member of the school will die but it needs emotion so yeah whoever you didnt save will die

• edited February 2019

inb4 telltale kills the whole cast again even though its the last season so they wont have to refresh for season 5 anyway, but they still do it

• They have already made a comment along the lines of "if you save someone they'll stay saved" or something or other. I highly doubt they would pull such a gimmicky move in the last episode... We have spent all season either picking Louis or Violet basically, why would they throw that all away and give you the one you didn't choose?

Unless TT pulls a Minecraft and kills whoever you like the most between two characters.

• To hurt you. It's The Walking Dead. I just don't believe that Violetine shippers will be left with Violet and Clouis shippers with Louis. Sounds too nice.

They have already made a comment along the lines of "if you save someone they'll stay saved" or something or other. I highly doubt they woul

• I think it's highly likely that we get a somewhat happy ending because the devs said several times they want to give Clem the ending she deserves. Clem deserves to have a home and be happy, not to have everyone she loves die or to die exactly like Lee did.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

To hurt you. It's The Walking Dead. I just don't believe that Violetine shippers will be left with Violet and Clouis shippers with Louis. Sounds too nice.

• First off - "ending she deserves" doesn't really mean "happy one".
    Second off - devs lied to us so many times about certain stuff in their games that I'm not really gonna take it.

I think it's highly likely that we get a somewhat happy ending because the devs said several times they want to give Clem the ending she des

• Tenn* P.s Tenn can actually speak but Louis with His tongue cut out cant

Ten 2.0

• What is this even?

Ten 2.0

• You tell me

DabigRG posted: »

What is this even?

• Not speaking wise

Tenn* P.s Tenn can actually speak but Louis with His tongue cut out cant

Sign in to comment in this discussion.