Who's taller? Mitch or Minerva?

Mitch and Minerva are one of the two people who are very tall in Ericson, but a question, who's taller? Mitch or Minnie? Give me your thoughts in the comments.

Comments

• I think I can check, but it's probably Mitch.

• I think this game is pretty fucked up in terms of how people are tall. Clementine is 158cm. Louis looks a lot taller than her. Minerva is taller than Louis. And Lilly is way freaking taller than Minerva. I would also say that Dorian looks taller than Lilly, but I'm not 100% sure.

Coming back to the question - Mitch.

• edited February 2019

Yeah, it's bringing back that weirdness from the first two installments, where Ben and arguably Travis & Arvo aside, most teenagers were noticeably compact and featureless compared to their adult counterparts.
    I mean, it was technically there in ANF as well, but it was slightly less an issue since Gabe was initially implied to be 13 and experiencing a hard first burst of puberty, plus Mini-Jane still being the shortest character overall and Ava being a midget. Doesn't really explain Baseball Kid, though.

Either way, it's more ridiculous here since the boys are more or less proportioned the way they should be agewise, yet many of them are still a tad shorter than Sullene. The girls, on the otherhand, look like early game characters with more realistic faces.
    Oh, and yes, Dorian is slightly taller than Lilith..

MaikelRR_ posted: »

I think this game is pretty fucked up in terms of how people are tall. Clementine is 158cm. Louis looks a lot taller than her. Minerva is ta

• Don't really remember asking you mate. :D

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, it's bringing back that weirdness from the first two installments, where Ben and arguably Travis & Arvo aside, most teenagers were

• At the beginning I was sure that Clem is above 160, Mitch is like 191-193, Marlon like 187-189, Louis 184-186 and boom. Looks like Mitch isn't even 180... :D

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, it's bringing back that weirdness from the first two installments, where Ben and arguably Travis & Arvo aside, most teenagers were

• I know. I just felt like commenting on it anyway since it's something I've noticed for the longest.

Don't really remember asking you mate.

• I wanna say those sound almost about right until you get to Louis, who I recall being slightly taller than Marlon.

At the beginning I was sure that Clem is above 160, Mitch is like 191-193, Marlon like 187-189, Louis 184-186 and boom. Looks like Mitch isn't even 180...

• It's official. Mitch is the tallest in Ericson.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

Mitch may have been the tallest in the school, but Minerva wasn’t in Ericson’s anymore , she’s from the Delta.

I think Minerva’s taller than Mitch

It's official. Mitch is the tallest in Ericson.

• I wish I could find 3D models of them in comparison.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Mitch may have been the tallest in the school, but Minerva wasn’t in Ericson’s anymore , she’s from the Delta. I think Minerva’s taller than Mitch

• edited March 2019

But Mitch is super huge compared to Louis, and Minerva is slightly taller than Louis. In the Ericson's picture before the raider fight, Mitch seems to be 2-4 inches taller than Louis. I would believe Louis to be around 5'6-6'1, Minnie to be 5'7-6'1 1/2 and Mitch to be 5'9-6'6. Although, it's unlikely for him to be that tall height.

I wish I could find 3D models of them in comparison.

• Ben was the only teen to be in the mid to high 6’s, not Minnie or Mitch. Minerva is probably 5’11” and mitch is probably 5’9” or 5’10”

But Mitch is super huge compared to Louis, and Minerva is slightly taller than Louis. In the Ericson's picture before the raider fight, Mitc

• Jesus Christ, then Lilly and Dorian must be between 6'0-6'5.

Ben was the only teen to be in the mid to high 6’s, not Minnie or Mitch. Minerva is probably 5’11” and mitch is probably 5’9” or 5’10”

• Also, just saying about Mitch, Louis and Minnie's heights are just my assumptions. Additionally, Minnie also has boots on, and the boots look like they have a bit regular sized heels in them, and I think Minnie without her boots, and Mitch without his shoes/boots (I never looked.), I'd assume their around the same height at least.

• Clementine was confirmed to stand at a height of 5'2" in TFS. Judging by the picture below where Clementine and Violet are standing upright in front of each other, Violet is about an inch or two(maybe 3) shorter than Clementine, which would make her anywhere from 4'11"-5'1".

Here we see that Violet reaches the middle of Minerva's nose bridge. With the average head being 9 or so inches long, and Violet's height only reaching the bottom half of Minerva's head, it can deduced that Minerva's about 5-6 inches taller than Violet, which could make her anywhere from 5'5"-5'7".

You might've been right about her height (I wanted to believe she was super tall)

Also, just saying about Mitch, Louis and Minnie's heights are just my assumptions. Additionally, Minnie also has boots on, and the boots loo

• edited March 2019

Lol, that tiny letters at the ending made me feel confident, rejecting that belief back there.

Clementine was confirmed to stand at a height of 5'2" in TFS. Judging by the picture below where Clementine and Violet are standing upright

• Also, do you know the link to the confirmation of Clem's height?

Clementine was confirmed to stand at a height of 5'2" in TFS. Judging by the picture below where Clementine and Violet are standing upright

• I read somewhere on the forum that Kent Mudle, or whatever his name is, had confirmed her to be 5'2". The only person I know that actually keeps up with any of the shit he says is @Poogers555 , so try asking him

Also, do you know the link to the confirmation of Clem's height?

• If I recall he said Clem is 5 2.

Also that being said, why are the kids so fucking short? They're almost 18, they shouldnt all be this damn short. Minnie is the tallest of the kids and shes only like 5 5. Its just kinda ridiculous when they're standing next to Lilly, they just look midgets, not 18 year olds.

I read somewhere on the forum that Kent Mudle, or whatever his name is, had confirmed her to be 5'2". The only person I know that actually keeps up with any of the shit he says is @Poogers555 , so try asking him

edited March 2019

@TelltalevsXbox1020 Also, everything in TFS is seen from clementines perspective. With her already being very short, relatively, everything will look much taller. I never really thought about it that way until just now.

Poogers555 posted: »

If I recall he said Clem is 5 2. Also that being said, why are the kids so fucking short? They're almost 18, they shouldnt all be this da

• There are some lack of healthy stuff in the apocalypse, and they're consistently eating stew what is occasionally healthy, but not healthy if you eat too much. They like eat it almost everyday because that's almost everything they got until Clem got food after the hunting/fishing event.

If I recall he said Clem is 5 2. Also that being said, why are the kids so fucking short? They're almost 18, they shouldnt all be this da

• We can argue that all we want, but there should still be kids who arnt so fucking small. Even if they are trying to be that god damn realistic than Ruby's gonna have to lose some weight if they arnt eating enough to grow. Cant have it so Ruby is all chubbed up but have the story make it that the kids are small because they arnt eating enough food and nutrients to grow.

There are some lack of healthy stuff in the apocalypse, and they're consistently eating stew what is occasionally healthy, but not healthy i

edited March 2019

if they are trying to be that god damn realistic than Ruby's gonna have to lose some weight

Damn LMAO what did Ruby ever do to you :D :D

Cant have it so Ruby is all chubbed up but have the story make it that the kids are small because they arnt eating enough food and nutrients to grow

What if she's eating 3/4ths of the food?

We can argue that all we want, but there should still be kids who arnt so fucking small. Even if they are trying to be that god damn realist

• edited March 2019

watch out! I think Ruby-Ruby likes you...!

I like em big.

I like em chunky.

I like em plumpy

With something funky.

Fun-KEY

if they are trying to be that god damn realistic than Ruby's gonna have to lose some weight Damn LMAO what did Ruby ever do to you

• That's always sorta been a thing, really.
    Only Ben(who's admittedly super tall), AJ, Travis, Arvo, Marlon, Louis, and Mitch seem really proportioned to match their ages.

@TelltalevsXbox1020 Jesus Christ, then Lilly and Dorian must be between 6'0-6'5.

Ben was the only teen to be in the mid to high 6’s, not Minnie or Mitch. Minerva is probably 5’11” and mitch is probably 5’9” or 5’10”
    Yeah, seriously.

• Okay, what the fuck is up with that lately, can I ask?

watch out! I think Ruby-Ruby likes you...! I like em big. I like em chunky. I like em plumpy With something funky. Fun-KEY

• Watch out! Or your gonna turn her into the next Big Chungus. ?

watch out! I think Ruby-Ruby likes you...! I like em big. I like em chunky. I like em plumpy With something funky. Fun-KEY

• Was gonna bump a different thread, but this one is more recent:
    How close do you think Mitch and Willy were? Did they have any significant influence on each other? What types of things might they have gotten up to?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.