TFS Episode 4 Credit Song

edited March 2019 in The Walking Dead

I'm hoping that the same bug for Episode 3 doesn't occur during the credits again in Episode 4. As much as I love Waiting Around to Die, and really didn't mind it being played for Episode 3, probably enjoyed it more than Poor Pilgrim of Sorrow. I'm hoping that Take us Back plays, so it'll be more impacting/meaningful.

Comments

• The original version of Remember Me.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

I wanna hear Swan Song play at the end

• They're probably running out of budget to produce music, so I guess this will have to do...

• Inb4 it's take us back again because no budget OOFF

• clem committed dieded and this is the credit's song :pensive:

• OOf! That hit my feels D­:

Hersani posted: »

clem committed dieded and this is the credit's song

• I'm hoping that the same bug for Episode 3 doesn't occur during the credits again in Episode 4.

Oh shit. They better fix that.

• It'll be In the Pines again.

I'm hoping that the same bug for Episode 3 doesn't occur during the credits again in Episode 4. Oh shit. They better fix that.

• I think Kent said that they'll use "Take Us Back" somewhere at some point in the episode so that's interesting,maybe there will be another song in the credits ? idk

@DabigRG Remember Me would be a pretty good choice yeah.

• Gosh, the [determinant] image that popped into my head.

Thanks!

iFoRias posted: »

I think Kent said that they'll use "Take Us Back" somewhere at some point in the episode so that's interesting,maybe there will be another song in the credits ? idk @DabigRG Remember Me would be a pretty good choice yeah.

• Is Episode 3 not supposed to have Waiting Around to Die play during the credits?

• Yes. There was another song intended to be there, but a bug in the game just makes it play that again sometimes.

AChicken posted: »

Is Episode 3 not supposed to have Waiting Around to Die play during the credits?

• Aw, man. I assume it's the other licensed song listed in the credits? (the song that's in public domain?)

DabigRG posted: »

Yes. There was another song intended to be there, but a bug in the game just makes it play that again sometimes.

• Yep.

AChicken posted: »

Aw, man. I assume it's the other licensed song listed in the credits? (the song that's in public domain?)

• Aw. Guess I'll have to listen to it on its own then.

DabigRG posted: »

Yep.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.