(TRAILER SPOILERS!) Aasim or Omar...

So now that we’ve seen the trailer, we now know the only two characters that have a chance at dying in the explosion, Aasim and Omar. These two were the only MIA characters not shown in the trailer. So what do u think? Will they both live? Will one die? Will they both die?

Personally I think Omar will be the one to die because he’s basically cannon fodder. I’ll laugh my ass off if they try to make his death emotional.

Comments

• edited March 2019

Aasim will Live Omar will Die.

• I actually kinda like Aasim. I’m gonna be pissed if he dies and Omar lives, like what is the point of having Omar around? He’s by far the least developed boarding school character.

Aasim will Live Omar will Die.

• Neither, but Aasim is the more likely of the two.

• edited March 2019

I really wouldn't care if any of them died so i kinda hope they live (maybe they went back to the school ?..) but then it's the finale episode so yeah they're both fucked i think.

• They were with Louis though, and It seems he survived.

• Those Raiders went after Willy - is he dead? We haven't seen him. But Skybound wants the side character's fates to be a mystery for a reason I guess.

Nyxeris posted: »

They were with Louis though, and It seems he survived.

• I was wondering that too, if you choose to take the supplies it looks like he was spotted.

Those Raiders went after Willy - is he dead? We haven't seen him. But Skybound wants the side character's fates to be a mystery for a reason I guess.

• Who cares? Do not respond with ‘clearly you because you took the time to write that’ shenanigans. ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.