Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• James doesn't mention his boyfriend if you tell him his walker beliefs are BS

• That's what I feel right now, if you get what I mean ???

DabigRG posted: »

Fuck everything

• Do you have a video of that? Does he just skip over it entirely or does he say something different?

James doesn't mention his boyfriend if you tell him his walker beliefs are BS

• I don't, I just replayed the episode and told him his beliefs are stupid and he entirely skipped over it. He goes to talking about AJ and just says "it broke something inside me" no mention of Charlie anywhere.

Do you have a video of that? Does he just skip over it entirely or does he say something different?

• So you can determinatly discover that he is gay? Interesting.. >:)

I don't, I just replayed the episode and told him his beliefs are stupid and he entirely skipped over it. He goes to talking about AJ and just says "it broke something inside me" no mention of Charlie anywhere.

• ...What broke something inside of him?
    Cause that sounds like a really bad line skip.

I don't, I just replayed the episode and told him his beliefs are stupid and he entirely skipped over it. He goes to talking about AJ and just says "it broke something inside me" no mention of Charlie anywhere.

• Taking a life, he talks about how he doesn't want AJ to become a killer because it broke something inside him when he did, same conversation but without the Charlie stuff

...What broke something inside of him? Cause that sounds like a really bad line skip.

• Okay, I was about to say.(And did.)

Taking a life, he talks about how he doesn't want AJ to become a killer because it broke something inside him when he did, same conversation but without the Charlie stuff

• Right when Clementine turns to look at Rebecca during the argument with Arvo’s group, you hear a faint walker grunt in the background. It probably came from Rebecca, but it was just weird considering she didn’t open her eyes yet.

• Oh, is that what caused her to look?

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Right when Clementine turns to look at Rebecca during the argument with Arvo’s group, you hear a faint walker grunt in the background. It probably came from Rebecca, but it was just weird considering she didn’t open her eyes yet.

• edited March 2019

Yup. I’m surprised she even heard it, with all the arguing in the background.

Oh, is that what caused her to look?

• Yeah, seriously.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Yup. I’m surprised she even heard it, with all the arguing in the background.

• She’s really mad over some ice cream sandwiches that got taken away, so she’s out there killing kids now.

• "moving goal"?

I'm assuming they originally had AJ still be a toddler and that you would have to rescue him, because the original script of TFS was set directly ANF?

AJ was originally more of a moving goal in an earlier draft. It was once Kent Mudle's team joined up that this was changed.

• Not 100% on the toddler thing, but yes.

"moving goal"? I'm assuming they originally had AJ still be a toddler and that you would have to rescue him, because the original script of TFS was set directly ANF?

• ANF is the only game in the series with 2 characters having the same name.
    Paul lingard and Paul Monroe (Jesus)

• In the Collection version, if Kenny and/or Ben stay behind with the boat in Episode 4, they will not have their bruises on their faces when you come back from the hospital.

I just can't take this shit anymore. Telltale wasted a lot of time on this garbage.

• You tell 'em, pal.

AronDracula posted: »

In the Collection version, if Kenny and/or Ben stay behind with the boat in Episode 4, they will not have their bruises on their faces when

• not time (funlabs) but money. Even more important.

In the Collection version, if Kenny and/or Ben stay behind with the boat in Episode 4, they will not have their bruises on their faces when

• Minnie has a crossbow to represent a middleground being Ericson's Boarding School and The Delta.

• Alita and clementine are more or less the same height

• Lzzy Hale watches ‘The Walking Dead’.

• Mitch was made an antagonist because of being a tough guy, his seeming contentment with the way things were under Marlon, and his large size compared to everyone else.

• This is kind of off-topic but Scott Porter (VA of Luke from Season 2), tweeted a few weeks ago, praising Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse for winning the Best Animated Feature Oscar at the Academy Awards.

• Yes, we know; that gif you sent me already accentuated your love for the film.

This is kind of off-topic but Scott Porter (VA of Luke from Season 2), tweeted a few weeks ago, praising Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse for winning the Best Animated Feature Oscar at the Academy Awards.

• No you didn't. That gif confirmed nothing, it was a joke.

Yes, we know; that gif you sent me already accentuated your love for the film.

• James repaired the broken windchime in his barn himself.

• Alrighty then.

No you didn't. That gif confirmed nothing, it was a joke.

• Not sure if this has been posted here before but here's how Clem and Lee would pretty much look like in a Walking dead comic drawn by Charlie Adlard the man himself.
    And if you don't know who Charlie Adlard is then shame on you ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Also this is from the new issue coming out soon and i'm pretty sure this is an homage to Clementine.

• The guy who voiced Cow and Chicken?

iFoRias posted: »

Not sure if this has been posted here before but here's how Clem and Lee would pretty much look like in a Walking dead comic drawn by Charlie Adlard the man himself. And if you don't know who Charlie Adlard is then shame on you ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• ...close but no,that guy is "Charles Adler"

Charlie Adlard's done a lot of things but he's especially known for drawing TWD comics.

The guy who voiced Cow and Chicken?

• How so?

Also this is from the new issue coming out soon and i'm pretty sure this is an homage to Clementine.

• I can't tell em apart!

Also this is from the new issue coming out soon and i'm pretty sure this is an homage to Clementine.

• Same Jacket, that’s about it

How so?

• Omar was likely made the Chef because they needed him to be doing something during the hub.

• Oh right, thank you.

RyanUlysse posted: »

Same Jacket, that’s about it

• But he could be doing anything in the hub. He could be, idk, burning a pile of walkers.

Omar was likely made the Chef because they needed him to be doing something during the hub.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.