Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Yes. But since it was supposed to be dinner time after that hub, it makes since to have a character be cooking and Omar happened to be one of the few background character models they had completed.

Ghetsis posted: »

But he could be doing anything in the hub. He could be, idk, burning a pile of walkers.

• That doesn't mean Omar was made because they needed him to be cooking in the hub. They could've made Aasim do it.

DabigRG posted: »

Yes. But since it was supposed to be dinner time after that hub, it makes since to have a character be cooking and Omar happened to be one of the few background character models they had completed.

• No, I said that he was GIVEN the position/characteristic of being Chef for the sake of being introduced in that hub.

He was originally one of the first of several background characters that were meant to make the school feel more populated.

That doesn't mean Omar was made because they needed him to be cooking in the hub. They could've made Aasim do it.

• Yeah I sort of get what you're saying now. Thanks for the clarification.

No, I said that he was GIVEN the position/characteristic of being Chef for the sake of being introduced in that hub. He was originally one of the first of several background characters that were meant to make the school feel more populated.

• Mitch was created as "large strong boy who is just kind of weirdly super into the knife he is making."

• edited March 2019

In season 2, when Carver is beating Kenny up, if you pay attention there's a brief moment where you can see Troy clearly feeling awful about the situation. I only noticied that a long time after beating the game when I eventually replayed it.

Also in S2, if you make no choice about stealing meds from Arvo, Jane will blame Clem saying something like: "That's relief for Rebecca's pain going away because you couldn't make a choice. That's on you."

• It's odd how looking back, Troy seemed set up for a possible face heel turn.
    Also, relief? Relief?!

Archielan posted: »

In season 2, when Carver is beating Kenny up, if you pay attention there's a brief moment where you can see Troy clearly feeling awful about

• edited March 2019

If you make no choice, Jane lets Arvo run away and puts the blame on Clem for losing the meds.

It's odd how looking back, Troy seemed set up for a possible face heel turn. Also, relief? Relief?!

• Yeah, I knew about that, I'm just really questioning the tense there.

Archielan posted: »

If you make no choice, Jane lets Arvo run away and puts the blame on Clem for losing the meds.

• edited March 2019

Rosie picking up Clementines hat might be a callback to the cut scene in All That Remains that involves Sam finding her hat. And it wouldn’t be the first time Clementine wasn’t able to burn the wood in the cave because it was too wet (campfire scene with Christa in All That Remains).

• When you're given the chance to explore your room, if you interact with Disco Broccoli a number of times AJ starts going off tangents and says a bunch of meme worthy stuff like "washed away like tears in Omar's stew".

• edited March 2019

If you saved Louis instead of Violet in episode 2, the boat explosion in episode 4 burns her eyes and she goes blind. However by the end of the episode, one eye seems to have recovered while the other is lost.

• If you trust AJ, he shoots Tenn and Louis/Violet don't die. If you don't trust him, he can't bring himself to shoot and Louis/Violet get eaten alive after throwing him over.

• edited March 2019

(Its actually a Blade Runner reference, Aj recites the ending monologue but changes the words so its in universe. For example the actually line about the stew is "like tears in the rain")

lupinb0y posted: »

When you're given the chance to explore your room, if you interact with Disco Broccoli a number of times AJ starts going off tangents and says a bunch of meme worthy stuff like "washed away like tears in Omar's stew".

• TFS Episode 4 came out on Sterling Sulieman's birthday.

• edited March 2019

YES! I have been looking for this information.

(immediately goes off to reload the game and replay Episode 4)

I'm not even joking about that, I think I will. I normally don't, I like being a one and done type person when it comes to my choices, but this was one I regretted.

If you trust AJ, he shoots Tenn and Louis/Violet don't die. If you don't trust him, he can't bring himself to shoot and Louis/Violet get eaten alive after throwing him over.

• Ok this one is weirdly hilarious

Skip at 19:00. Apparently, there is a walker that is riding on a curl in the river in the cave.

• The SHIT?! :lol:

AronDracula posted: »

Ok this one is weirdly hilarious (Spoiler)

• What did you regret exactly? I trusted AJ and he shot useless Tenn and saved Victory Violet. I was proud of him.

YES! I have been looking for this information. (immediately goes off to reload the game and replay Episode 4) I'm not even joking abou

• Nice alliteration there.

What did you regret exactly? I trusted AJ and he shot useless Tenn and saved Victory Violet. I was proud of him.

• Well, he didn't trust AJ which got Louis killed. That's what.

What did you regret exactly? I trusted AJ and he shot useless Tenn and saved Victory Violet. I was proud of him.

• I figured, just didn't know if he regretted trusting or distrusting AJ. Although I can't really see anyone regretting saving Louis/Violet over Tenn.

AronDracula posted: »

Well, he didn't trust AJ which got Louis killed. That's what.

• I told AJ that I couldn't trust him, and thus, Louis died in my game, that's what I regret.

• Depends if your Clementine is asexual or did not like them as friends.

I figured, just didn't know if he regretted trusting or distrusting AJ. Although I can't really see anyone regretting saving Louis/Violet over Tenn.

• Tenn's shoes have duct tape around them.

• Telltale / Skybound logic: 'Let us throw one last cameo (Eddie) in this bad boy to redeem the final season's failure'.

Gamers: 'What the actual fuck? Hi Eddie. Bye Eddie'.

• ♪SMIIIIILE, Darn ya, Smiiiiiile!♩

@VengefulKenny I figured, just didn't know if he regretted trusting or distrusting AJ. Although I can't really see anyone regretting saving Louis/Violet over Tenn.

Egh...hm.

Telltale / Skybound logic: 'Let us throw one last cameo (Eddie) in this bad boy to redeem the final season's failure'. Gamers: 'What the actual fuck? Hi Eddie. Bye Eddie'.

• I was not a fan of Eddie.

♪SMIIIIILE, Darn ya, Smiiiiiile!♩ @VengefulKenny I figured, just didn't know if he regretted trusting or distrusting AJ. Although I can't really see anyone regretting saving Louis/Violet over Tenn. Egh...hm.

• I didn't really like him or especially Wyatt either, but I could sorta respect him on some level at least.

Also, was reference.

I was not a fan of Eddie.

• From where? Sorry.

I didn't really like him or especially Wyatt either, but I could sorta respect him on some level at least. Also, was reference.

• Louis didn't sing along with Don't Be Afraid out of respect for Minerva.

• This was actually confirmed and addressed, with an actual... I hesitate to say loving but nonspiteful reasoning.
    kmudle.tumblr.com/post/183725343901/the-one-guy-clem-killed-in-the-flashback-was-eddie

And before people ask ‘why tho?’ it’s basically an in-joke that Eddie is the spitting image (on purpose) of our Season Director, Chris Rebbert (before he worked at telltale ironically) and the ranch was his baby, so it made sick sense to kill his likeness in that scene.

Telltale / Skybound logic: 'Let us throw one last cameo (Eddie) in this bad boy to redeem the final season's failure'. Gamers: 'What the actual fuck? Hi Eddie. Bye Eddie'.

• If you saved Violet in episode 2 and listened to her backstory in episode 3, one of the lessons AJ learns in the credits is "If your grandma is dying, stop watching cartoons."

• Michael Kirkbride (Season Lead Designer for TFS) explained in a Reddit post, in the character of AJ, how they escaped the barn.

Link to post is here.

• I know, but still.

Joe_Momma posted: »

This was actually confirmed and addressed, with an actual... I hesitate to say loving but nonspiteful reasoning. kmudle.tumblr.com/post/183

• Remember when Marlon used walkers as an excuse for Minnie and Sophie's "deaths"? Well, Minnie did in fact get killed by walkers.

• That’s a detail we didn’t know?

Louis didn't sing along with Don't Be Afraid out of respect for Minerva.

• I guess.
    Kent Mudle mentioned it on his tumblr, so it ended up on the backlog.

Melton23 posted: »

That’s a detail we didn’t know?

• The drawing AJ makes in Episode 1 is referencing the events of Episode 3 and 4.
    When being able to play as AJ, Clem's subtitle colour goes back to pink.
    Clem's first words after players find out she's alive are 'whatcha doing there goofball?' which are also the first words of the game.
    The Key Art for TFS shows Clem with AJ and an Axe, as well as a bandage wrapped around her leg.

• Well-spotted.

The drawing AJ makes in Episode 1 is referencing the events of Episode 3 and 4. When being able to play as AJ, Clem's subtitle colour goes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.