Gearbox dropped the trailer! BL3 is now official, and it's got GUNS WITH LEGS!

I can't even begin to explain how hyped I am for this. Rhys also has a moustache.
Here's the vid if you missed it:

Comments

• I actually nutted. I was in public watching this and accidentally let out a cry of joy when I saw Rhys on the screen. Everybody was looking at me but I don’t care. Goddamn

• It sure is exciting. I hope it doesn't end up being a disappointment like TPS.

I actually nutted. I was in public watching this and accidentally let out a cry of joy when I saw Rhys on the screen. Everybody was looking at me but I don’t care. Goddamn

• I was really impressed with the trailer it really has that borderlands vibe and apparently they worked on this for 5 years so i hope it's gonna be good.
    The baddies are edgy i'm interested (and also kinda worried) to see what the new storyline is gonna be about and who the new baddies are,no more Handsome Jack to rely on anymore.

Also it's really easy to miss but Sasha was in this trailer too

Vaughn was also in the other trailer,so yeah i'm hyped.

• The trailer looked dope.

• Watch the trailer again, red and yellow color scheme with fishnets. Very confident that's Moxxi

iFoRias posted: »

I was really impressed with the trailer it really has that borderlands vibe and apparently they worked on this for 5 years so i hope it's go

• The trailer was great.

From the previous teaser I was worried that the villains' design wouldn't fit in the Borderlands universe, but they actually look good in-game.

The new vault hunters look cool. I'm mostly interested in the buff siren. I know people were speculating that the robot character could be Loader bot, but considering his red eye was the only recognizable thing that remained even after his accident in Tales, I don't think that's him. But I guess we'll see.

I'm glad they're acknowledging Tales, however now I'm really worried the TftB cast won't reprise their roles. Also another thing that would completely kill my hype if they announced it as Epic exclusive.

• I don't think the baddies will ever reach the level of savageness that Handsome Jack had. I just hope they don't end up being simple, edgy cliche bad guys that a teenager could write into the story. For now, they look too edgy in my opinion but I guess we'll see.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.