something I found odd.

when Clementine is talking to AJ about firefighters and how when they kill people to protect others they don't enjoy it. the odd thing is that firefighters don't kill anyone. they just save them. police are the only ones who have to kill people sometimes. I just found it odd that she would say that.

Comments

• Are you sure they said “kill people”? I thought they only mentioned the word protect

• What you on about?

• Yeah that was a terrible parenting expectation of clementines then firefighters kill people to protect people... only thing fire fires are good for is (putting out fires)and (taking cats out of trees).

Police have to make the call to whether to take a life or not.

• What you talking about? When she say that?

Yeah that was a terrible parenting expectation of clementines then firefighters kill people to protect people... only thing fire fires are g

• In the cave.

What you talking about? When she say that?

• I’m saying is that firefighters don’t kill like cops do.

What you talking about? When she say that?

• Lay off the chronic, ma dude

• I don’t recall anything being said about firefighters in the cave. I remember the conversation in episode 1/2, but I only remember the word “protect”

In the cave.

• Oh, then maybe I got it wrong? Sorry about that.

Melton23 posted: »

I don’t recall anything being said about firefighters in the cave. I remember the conversation in episode 1/2, but I only remember the word “protect”

• her exact words: and if they kill to protect others they are never happy about it

Are you sure they said “kill people”? I thought they only mentioned the word protect

Sign in to comment in this discussion.