This Explains How AJ *******************

Comments

• That's good explanation but I'm still not convinced how she survived the bite and amputation when they did the same thing to Lee and he died. She was bitten for like an hour and she already pale, that should have meant that the infection already spread through her body.

• She wasn't bitten for that long. They just made her look pale to add tension and fake us out.

AronDracula posted: »

That's good explanation but I'm still not convinced how she survived the bite and amputation when they did the same thing to Lee and he died

• Well, that's just nonsense and unnecessary.

patrickrc95 posted: »

She wasn't bitten for that long. They just made her look pale to add tension and fake us out.

• Hence why individuals are annoyed at the ending.

Well, that's just nonsense and unnecessary.

• edited March 2019

Maybe she was pale because her leg was almost fucking chopped off by Minnie? You know, that's some amount of blood she lost.
    Lee died because he did not just lied down after having his arm amputated. He went through entire city fighting walkers looking for Clementine. Of course he bled out faster than Clementine.

That's good explanation but I'm still not convinced how she survived the bite and amputation when they did the same thing to Lee and he died

• Minerva got on minerves.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Maybe she was pale because her leg was almost fucking chopped off by Minnie? You know, that's some amount of blood she lost. Lee died becau

• She didn't look pale when she was bitten by the dog in Season 2. How about that?

Maybe she was pale because her leg was almost fucking chopped off by Minnie? You know, that's some amount of blood she lost. Lee died becau

• Not the same.

She didn't look pale when she was bitten by the dog in Season 2. How about that?

• edited March 2019

Yes. That's the in-game explanation. The IRL explanation is that the writers wanted to build tension. It's both.

• I have just read on the wal dead game reddit that Kent mudle said on tumbler that it was 15 minutes between clementine getting bitten and aj cutting off her leg

• Actually, I believe her pale look was because of the blood loss, she couldn’t stand because of her already damaged leg and she probably was able to be amputated quicker because of the fact that the infected blood wouldn’t be able to rise straight through the wound, which was already forcing enough blood around that area, it’d have to slowly work it’s way through the gash in her leg.

She wasn't bitten for that long. They just made her look pale to add tension and fake us out.

• As I stated above. "Yes. That's the in-game explanation. The IRL explanation is that the writers wanted to build tension. It's both."

Melton23 posted: »

Actually, I believe her pale look was because of the blood loss, she couldn’t stand because of her already damaged leg and she probably was

• I’m aware of what you stated, but people needed to see the facts, for all the good that it’ll do

As I stated above. "Yes. That's the in-game explanation. The IRL explanation is that the writers wanted to build tension. It's both."

• Lol @ people here trying to save the game saying she's pale because of blood loss and that her eyes turned a different colour because of blood loss and she survived the bite because it couldn't go through her leg

ENOUGH

IT'S

BAD.

WRITING.

• edited March 2019

Or maybe it’s ppl being dozy and not understanding how simple science works?

MaxTheFax posted: »

Lol @ people here trying to save the game saying she's pale because of blood loss and that her eyes turned a different colour because of blood loss and she survived the bite because it couldn't go through her leg ENOUGH IT'S BAD. WRITING.

• Thank you for the likes, guys; I know I am funny. xo

Minerva got on minerves.

• It's quite telling that the lead designer had to actually explain the logical possibility of how the ending was plausible.

They should have just gone all the way and had her be killed off opposed to this odd half measure solution they selected.

• Your eyes and the skin around it don't look like that because of blood loss. Anyway @patrickrc95 is probably right. Either that or they forgot about rules. One way they could've believably done the fakeout is by making that walker that's about to bite Clem right outisde the barn move touch her eyes, so it sort of makes sense. And so that players don't pay attention to her eyes being a normal colour (because it isn't long enough, the team just had to flip rules) she closes them regularly because of a fever, blood loss and injuries that she gets throughout the season. Add in AJ's recount at the collectible part of the game, and I might be inclined to believe this terribly executed ending.

Melton23 posted: »

Actually, I believe her pale look was because of the blood loss, she couldn’t stand because of her already damaged leg and she probably was

• Remember Robert Kirkman was the one who made those rules in the first place. They would never do that without his say so.

Ghetsis posted: »

Your eyes and the skin around it don't look like that because of blood loss. Anyway @patrickrc95 is probably right. Either that or they forg

• edited March 2019

It didn’t really bother me honestly. How did Clementine drag Lee in S1? It’s basically the same kinda “plot hole”, honestly I’d say S1’s is more glaring since Lee was a heavy adult unlike Clementine. Ultimately this is such I minor thing compared to the more problematic issues with Take Us Back it doesn’t really matter.

• How come they didn't show it?

Would have preferred that over the cheap fakeout. Come on.

It would have been a brutal, tough scene which is what TWD is all about.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.