Wouldn't it be cool if we get an Ep 5 and...

Skybound surprises us and we get an episode 5 and we all excited? Like we suddenly see an Episode 5 Download notification icon in our system.
Short story:
In this final episode Aj is a little more grown up and so its Clementine. I want time to pass cause I want everyone to at least be with each other and feel comfortable (maybe a year). Clementine is still using crutches cause of her leg and Aj feels guilty and is always trying to get her a leg and finally he decides to wonder around and finds a place where he can get one. He finds a place and it so happens he has to get in and steal one prosthetic leg for Clem. Of course, he also finds enemies and it so happens that they are part of the group Lily was at war with. Also, an old character makes a comeback... who? Christa! Where was Christa all this time? Well, she was being captive, more like an slave and mistreated for this new group and AJ decides to help her somehow. Clementine eventually finds out about Christa and decides to rescue her along with the others. To make the episode short (2 hours max lol) At the end, AJ and Christa are about to die but the game give us the OPTION to either: A) Save AJ, B ) Save Christa, C) Sacrifice ourselves to save both or D) SAVE OURSELVES and forget everyone (for those who dont give a damn about others). I'm just saying, if I want to end Clementine's story give me the option to at least die like a hero and have full control of it because it is MY CHOICE and not because a zombie bit me and someone else has to amputate my leg. Lily can also make a final cameo like maybe showing up at the end if Clementine decides to leave everyone behind. We had the option to let Lily live in Ep 4 after all. I just want a good ending for Clementine and completely decide her fate. It would be a good end, this game is based on OUR choices right?. :smiley:

Comments

• There's not enough left in Telltales walking dead to continue on despite what many would love to see. The season barely had enough to make it to a full EP4 not even considering a 5th in hand.

• Wishful thinking.

I LOVE IT!

• Yeah I know but this game is mostly dependable of "personal decisions" so I want to have the last call for Clementine.

Chibikid posted: »

There's not enough left in Telltales walking dead to continue on despite what many would love to see. The season barely had enough to make it to a full EP4 not even considering a 5th in hand.

• It would've been nice if there was a post game free roam mod where you play as AJ and depending on whether Tenn is alive that AJ&Tenn/Rosie could go on casual adventures and teach Tenn what Clem taught him.

Yeah I know but this game is mostly dependable of "personal decisions" so I want to have the last call for Clementine.

• Nah, I think we had enough. StillNotBitten team couldn't do the most satisfying way to end the franchise as a whole, so let it be what it is now.

• The easiest way of fixing a crappy ending... is by NOT MAKING IT END.

Genius, am I right?

AronDracula posted: »

Nah, I think we had enough. StillNotBitten team couldn't do the most satisfying way to end the franchise as a whole, so let it be what it is now.

• Oh god people want an episode 5 now ? Are we in the bargaining stage of grief ? Don't worry we'll all be in the acceptance stage soon enough.
    I know i already am.

• I try to put my priorities before worrying about fan fiction, if You don’t want it to end draw some fanfiction stuff to keep their memory going.

iFoRias posted: »

Oh god people want an episode 5 now ? Are we in the bargaining stage of grief ? Don't worry we'll all be in the acceptance stage soon enough. I know i already am.

• You know who else would love it? Haa!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Wishful thinking. I LOVE IT!

• Have any of you seen just how bad the sales have been lately for this series the past few years? The sales were so poor that Telltale couldn't even stay in business long enough to complete the 4th season. There is no way there will ever be a 5th season. Skybound probably lost a lot of money just finishing off the two episodes so there would be no way they would do an entirely new season.

• In all honestly , I wish the series final was longer.

• Skybound was simply finishing off (what was most likely) a very rough draft for episode 4. They were merely finishing off the season as a favor to the fans that invested money into the game. It would be hard to expect more than that given the circumstances.

In all honestly , I wish the series final was longer.

• I’m not judging their financial budget I’m just saying is that I felt we should’ve had a longer Clementine scene I miss her even more now.

sony12 posted: »

Skybound was simply finishing off (what was most likely) a very rough draft for episode 4. They were merely finishing off the season as a fa

• It probably would have had more budget and make it longer if they never made Guardians of the Galaxy which was something NO ONE asked for, no surprise it had shit sales.

I’m not judging their financial budget I’m just saying is that I felt we should’ve had a longer Clementine scene I miss her even more now.

• I honestly think the only reason season 1 sold all that well was because it was released at a time when the show was really growing in popularity and people were in general excited about finding out new things about the TWD universe. All the other seasons were released when most people seemed to be a lot more ho hum about the franchise and were growing tired of it.

• That's fair.

In all honestly , I wish the series final was longer.

• I like the time skip. Maybe in Ep.5 we'd finally get some Omar screentime and leant why he and Aasim were sent to Ericson. Clem would probably have a prosthetic foot so we could play as her again.

• All the opposite for me. I actually didn't see the tv show until way later but I'm a video game collector and S1 had very good reviews so I bought the physical game... twice.

I honestly think the only reason season 1 sold all that well was because it was released at a time when the show was really growing in popul

• I never cared for those games other then TWD.

It probably would have had more budget and make it longer if they never made Guardians of the Galaxy which was something NO ONE asked for, no surprise it had shit sales.

• Mm, true enough.
    Striking while the sea is hot is indeed important.

I honestly think the only reason season 1 sold all that well was because it was released at a time when the show was really growing in popul

• Man, I thought Guardians of the Galaxy was great.

• I was in the acceptance stage till I was brought back to the bargaining phase ?

Oh god people want an episode 5 now ? Are we in the bargaining stage of grief ? Don't worry we'll all be in the acceptance stage soon enough. I know i already am.

• It was decent. Still not worth the money they lost making it.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Man, I thought Guardians of the Galaxy was great.

• Yeah, I will say, I still haven't played much of Telltale's other games, but either way, Guardians seemed like a very incidental(?) choice for Telltale to do.

It probably would have had more budget and make it longer if they never made Guardians of the Galaxy which was something NO ONE asked for, no surprise it had shit sales.

• Actually, it turned out even better because of the increased time the team had to work with it. If they were going to rewrite/polish the story before the shut-down, then they still did that. Everything went the same way, more or less, it's mostly ex-Telltale who continued working on the game.

Skybound was simply finishing off (what was most likely) a very rough draft for episode 4. They were merely finishing off the season as a fa

• GOTG, Michonne, ANF, MCSM S2.

• ????

• Couldn't agree more.

Ghetsis posted: »

GOTG, Michonne, ANF, MCSM S2.

• About MCSM S2, I really don't think it was necessary. I don't care if it sold well, this is 2017.

Couldn't agree more.

• It didn't even sold well only the first game did.

About MCSM S2, I really don't think it was necessary. I don't care if it sold well, this is 2017.

• It was actually better than the original. If anything, they should've made S2 be S1 and just left it.

About MCSM S2, I really don't think it was necessary. I don't care if it sold well, this is 2017.

• I just rewatched Michonne and believe some individuals make it out worse than it is. I prefer it to ‘400 Days’ any day of the week. Pun not intended, lol.

• Yeah, I thought it overall came together better than Season 2 when I decided to watch it.

I just rewatched Michonne and believe some individuals make it out worse than it is. I prefer it to ‘400 Days’ any day of the week. Pun not intended, lol.

• I think it is just as good as ‘A New Frontier’.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, I thought it overall came together better than Season 2 when I decided to watch it.

• edited April 2019

Seems like we will get this final episode 5 after all! Just here for you to read it. :(

• When you really look at it, this last episode was total fanservice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.