The Walking Dead: The Final Season – Episode 4 Review - Alternative Magazine Online

"It’s a fitting end to a series created by a studio that is no longer with us, a realisation that hits home even harder as AJ walks down the school’s main corridor during the end credits, the development team’s signatures lining the walls."

The Walking Dead: The Final Season – Episode 4: Take Us Back Review - Alternative Magazine Online

Agree/disagree? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Please note: This review is written in a much more personal style than usual (as it's the very last episode) so there are some spoilers.

I've been reviewing these games (and interviewing the voice actors) since 2012 so this is certainly a bittersweet moment, especially following the closure of Telltale Games last year.

I will be interviewing Lilly's voice actor Nicki Rapp soon and hopefully Clementine's voice actor Melissa Hutchison too - thank you to everyone who has read my reviews/interviews over the years!

Tagged:

Comments

• Good review Marty. I've long appreciated your reviews, they are always a pleasure to read. Thanks for doing them.

• Thank you, I've been reviewing Telltale's games since 2009 so that really means a lot to me! It truly is the end of an era.

Good review Marty. I've long appreciated your reviews, they are always a pleasure to read. Thanks for doing them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.