What do you make of this guys??

Watched Doms latest video and Dave Fennoy posting on Instagram Himalayas the the studio hinting us we can get another Walking Dead game or Wolf Among Us I personally don’t know what to think of it.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Hopefullly, it's the latter. But with the maximum necessary work being put it.

• Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if soon it is announced that TWAU is saved. At first Adam Harrington and even Bill Willingham were posting about s2 being cancelled and about how they want to leak the plot or figure out a way to tell the story... but it's been absolutely silent for a while now. Must mean that they've been working on something behind the scenes.

• Only time will tell.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if soon it is announced that TWAU is saved. At first Adam Harrington and even Bill Willi

• Either or would be great. But a TFS DLC seems more likely than a whole new game

Only time will tell.

• When I first got this update, I’m positive that will probably get another walking dead game DLC...Hopefully Lily on how she made it to the Delta which I’m biased looking forward to if it happens.

Either or would be great. But a TFS DLC seems more likely than a whole new game

• Playing as Lilly in the Delta. Fuck, then we'd probably get more Minerva.

When I first got this update, I’m positive that will probably get another walking dead game DLC...Hopefully Lily on how she made it to the Delta which I’m biased looking forward to if it happens.

• Oh yeah, can't wait for them to try and salvage that shameless display.

Playing as Lilly in the Delta. Fuck, then we'd probably get more Minerva.

• edited April 2019

Ah yes another clickbait video from DomTheBomb,epic.

But uh no,this doesn't really mean anything the phrase "Our lips are sealed" is pretty common i think and while i would love to get a Wolf sequel i don't think it's gonna happen for a lot of reasons.

The only people i could ever see make a good sequel in the future are the people at Adhoc Studios they've shown interest in doing it but even then it might take a while before they can do it.

But yeah Dave has been teasing a lot lately,maybe it's a DLC who knows don't get your hopes up though it's probably nothing.

• God Willing.??

Playing as Lilly in the Delta. Fuck, then we'd probably get more Minerva.

• La la la la la la I’m not listening

0:44

iFoRias posted: »

Ah yes another clickbait video from DomTheBomb,epic. But uh no,this doesn't really mean anything the phrase "Our lips are sealed" is pret

• Yeah Dom is great and im glad he picked up the torch after Gameover Ent bailed, but I really can't get into his videos. In the gap between S2 and ANF I remember watching Gameover's Walking Dead Wendsday every week for YEARS. Those were the days

Ah yes another clickbait video from DomTheBomb,epic. But uh no,this doesn't really mean anything the phrase "Our lips are sealed" is pret

• I watched it and I wouldn't read too much into it. I think they were just taking a picture together. I mean no one knows when or if there will be a another walking dead game game. there will probably be one but it's too early to tell. they said they are just talking about it. I highly doubt they have a script for it. of course I want there to be another walking dead game but I'm pretty sure they would make an official announcement about it before they record his lines.

• More cojones.

• Well, it's not really clickbait. I just watched the video. He just explain Dave's post and gave his own thought to what it could lead to. He didn't really say TWD S5 or WAU 2 confirmed or anything like that.

• If my boy bigby is saved imma buy all its copies on all platforms ?

• either would be great. however in the Walking dead Facebook Group someone posted a screenshot of a conversation she had with skybound games Facebook page asking if they are currently working on a dlc or potential episode 5. Skybound games denied any developments related to TWD whatsoever. but i guess that would be to expected even if they would be working on something right now.

personally i would love to have a 400 Days Kind of dlc with some cameos from main characters

• Ikr, he’s just giving his Interpretation on what’s going on plus this gives us hope for either of the two games. ?

Well, it's not really clickbait. I just watched the video. He just explain Dave's post and gave his own thought to what it could lead to. He didn't really say TWD S5 or WAU 2 confirmed or anything like that.

• Any would be nice , don’t stop making good (Walking Dead Games)

either would be great. however in the Walking dead Facebook Group someone posted a screenshot of a conversation she had with skybound games

• Nothing wrong with that at all. I enjoy being keeping tabs on this kind of stuff

Ikr, he’s just giving his Interpretation on what’s going on plus this gives us hope for either of the two games. ?

• Ah yes another clickbait video from DomTheBomb,epic.

developer breathes

"THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 CONFIRMED!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THE DEVELOPER DID!"

Loving it...

• I mean hopefully Wolf 2 happens, but its also possible its because itll become a comic.

ᵃˡˢᵒ ᶦᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ ᶦⁿˢᶦᵈᵉʳˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ ᴺᶦⁿᵗᵉⁿᵈᵒ ᵃᵖᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˡʸ ˢᵃᵛᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵖᵘᵇˡᶦᶜˡʸ ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡᵉᵈ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶦˢ ᵍᵒᶦⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵛᵉᵃˡ ᶦᵗ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦᵗˢ ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵒᶦⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʷᵒˡᶠ ² ⁿᵒʷ ᵃ ˢʷᶦᵗᶜʰ ᵉˣᶜˡᵘˢᶦᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᶦᵍᵇʸ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵈᵈᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵐᵃˢʰ ᵇʳᵒˢ

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if soon it is announced that TWAU is saved. At first Adam Harrington and even Bill Willi

• Nintendo again? Mn...

Poogers555 posted: »

I mean hopefully Wolf 2 happens, but its also possible its because itll become a comic. ᵃˡˢᵒ ᶦᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ ᶦⁿˢᶦᵈᵉʳˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ ᴺᶦⁿᵗ

• Same.

Nothing wrong with that at all. I enjoy being keeping tabs on this kind of stuff

• My reaction if @iFoRias is wrong ?

BigBadPaul posted: »

Ah yes another clickbait video from DomTheBomb,epic. developer breathes "THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 CONFIRMED!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THE DEVELOPER DID!" Loving it...

• Behind the scenes!!! :D

• TWAU S2 has become the modern "Half Life 3"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.