The Walking Dead: Definitive Edition Discussion

Comments

• I don’t know if beast is meant in a good or bad way

Noire is a beast game

• Match made in heaven

DabigRG posted: »

VIOLET!!!

• Does this confirm that her hat is white and blue? Sometimes I think it’s white and blue and sometimes I think that the blue is purple. I’ve had multiple colour blind tests and my eyesight is completely normal, it’s just me not knowing how colours work, which is kind of sad now that I think about it.

Ghetsis posted: »

All of the Clem hats made have been ugly imo

• White and purple

Melton23 posted: »

Does this confirm that her hat is white and blue? Sometimes I think it’s white and blue and sometimes I think that the blue is purple. I’ve

• edited April 2019

Despite the high price for this edition, I did keep it in my head to consider buying it... maybe, maybe, I was yet undecided. The pins, the shirt, the big disco broccoli plush were interesting, unique items... but the lackluster hat (seriously, kenny doesn't have an iconic hat) and simple nesting dolls were kinda meh in my eyes.

After going through the whole checkout process I can cross this buy off of my list. Up here in the maple country, the protector pack is 140$, the guardian pack is 348$, and the signature pack is 487$. How Wonderful.
    I was willing to give the basic protector pack a chance had it only charged me a small amount for shipping or had free shipping already due to the big price. This was not to be.
    With the 20$ shipping and 20$ tax, the total comes up to 180$… nope. not paying that. I'll wait for the game to come out on its own.

• edited April 2019

The color is borderline between blue and purple. Depending on how people look at it, some see it more purple than blue and vice versa.
    For me I'm leaning more towards the blue end of the color spectrum, but the color of the hat seems to change based, on lighting and time of the game.
    Start of TFS ep1 car scene: Her hat color is R: 60 G: 54 B: 60
    Stargazing with Violet: R: 38 G: 52: B: 77
    Interrogating Abel: R: 90 G: 75: B: 73

Does this confirm that her hat is white and blue? Sometimes I think it’s white and blue and sometimes I think that the blue is purple. I’ve

• Really? I had an option for free shipping down in the states. RIP Canada.

AChicken posted: »

Despite the high price for this edition, I did keep it in my head to consider buying it... maybe, maybe, I was yet undecided. The pins, the

• Not sure exactly how much different the U.S' inflation is compared to Canada. All I know is that they pay more for everything.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Really? I had an option for free shipping down in the states. RIP Canada.

• Then buy it for the PC.

Will individuals who bought the initial collection receive a discount? I know I did not pay full price in a Sony sale, but still... How many times do they want me to purchase this game on PS4?

• Not that type of gamer. xo

MintBlue92 posted: »

Then buy it for the PC.

• What do you mean, not that type of gamer?

Not that type of gamer. xo

• PC.

What do you mean, not that type of gamer?

• Got it.
    Get it for the PS4 and when you get a PS5, play it on that. :D
    I heard the ps5 is going to pack some serious fire power, and it's backwards compatibile with ps4 games.

PC.

• I heard the new Xbox might be even more powerful

Got it. Get it for the PS4 and when you get a PS5, play it on that. I heard the ps5 is going to pack some serious fire power, and it's backwards compatibile with ps4 games.

• edited April 2019

Key specs has been confirmed for the ps5, don't know about the xbox, but i guess to beat your competitors, is has to be more powerful.
    Sony did a load screen test with their spiderman game. Under the ps4 it takes 12 seconds, the new one takes just 0.8 seconds.

I heard the new Xbox might be even more powerful

• That's pretty cool

Key specs has been confirmed for the ps5, don't know about the xbox, but i guess to beat your competitors, is has to be more powerful. Sony

• Speed and

?

That's pretty cool

• edited April 2019

I wasn’t ready for the PS5, I wanted PS4 to be the final playstations, at least for a decade, but now that I’ve heard the PS5 news, I’m starting to become hyped. I hope they reveal backward compatibility with PS1, 2 and 3 cos there are soooo many games I wanna revisit, but I cba finding and plugging in the older consoles

Got it. Get it for the PS4 and when you get a PS5, play it on that. I heard the ps5 is going to pack some serious fire power, and it's backwards compatibile with ps4 games.

• It good to be hyped for new technology, it drives these companies to innovate and push their minds to their limits and so they come up something even more awesome for the future and beyond.

I wasn’t ready for the PS5, I wanted PS4 to be the final playstations, at least for a decade, but now that I’ve heard the PS5 news, I’m star

• I'm pretty sure every single character in the Final Season wears a minimum of two layers of clothing (shirt and jacket/sweater/vest/etc).

• edited April 2019

It will be awhile until I convert because I have only had my PS4 for three years. I primarily purchased it to play ‘I Miss The Misery’ on Rock Band 4, lool. ?

• If this new collection is going to lack the glass shard in Lee's showdown as well, it will already be an instant fail.

• Don't worry they'll fix it.

And they'll also probably break other things by fixing that because that's usually what happens when you fix something.

AronDracula posted: »

If this new collection is going to lack the glass shard in Lee's showdown as well, it will already be an instant fail.

• Well, they have till September to fix any bugs. Skybound has the resources to do this properly. They care about the Walking Dead license and their reputation. They won't half-ass the Definitive Edition.

iFoRias posted: »

Don't worry they'll fix it. And they'll also probably break other things by fixing that because that's usually what happens when you fix something.

• Good. Not a bug fan of the ending, though. What'd you like about it?

Ryder743 posted: »

I don’t know if beast is meant in a good or bad way

• Ooh, I canni wait to play ‘A New Frontier’ with new graphics. I have missed my Katie-potatie too much. xo

• One thing I didn't like about what Skybound doing is, they're charging once you order not when it ships. So that means I will have to pay it off first and then wait another 4 to 5 month before I actually get it.

• I received an Amazon voucher for my birthday, so here is to good use!

• I kinda prefer it that way so the money is taken right away instead of me forgetting months later what that money was for and then not have it for ship date.

One thing I didn't like about what Skybound doing is, they're charging once you order not when it ships. So that means I will have to pay it off first and then wait another 4 to 5 month before I actually get it.

• edited April 2019

I don't think so, because when they ship, you will get a e-mail or text notification, and you'll be reminded to pay for the order on your next bill.
    Paying for it now and waiting that long, some may totally forget they bought it in the first place.

I kinda prefer it that way so the money is taken right away instead of me forgetting months later what that money was for and then not have it for ship date.

• Haven’t finished it, but know the ending. Also, I might be getting The Walking Dead: Definitive Edition in a little bit, so that’s cool. It’s the Protector Pack, but either way, that’s awesome.

Good. Not a bug fan of the ending, though. What'd you like about it?

• ‘Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package’ is available on the Switch soon and I am replaying it on my PS3. One of my favourite games, lool. xo

• Played 2 and 4. 2 was pretty good.

‘Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package’ is available on the Switch soon and I am replaying it on my PS3. One of my favourite games, lool. xo

• I have not played the second, but four was disappointing.

Played 2 and 4. 2 was pretty good.

• 2 is pretty good

I have not played the second, but four was disappointing.

• edited April 2019

Can someone confirm if the U.S. gets free shipping on this or isn't charged tax?

I'm trying to see if I can get the package shipped to a relative of mine in the U.S., so that I don't have to pay 180 maple-flavoured dollars but... for some reason their store is not accepting the address even though it's all typed properly. Do they just not ship to Phoenix? Or is it because they realise I'm in Canada...?

I can't even find a proper "contact us" on Skybound's store page, so it's not like I can really ask them myself right now...

• I have only watched a walkthrough and was not as mad as the later instalments.

2 is pretty good

• Nah, it was pretty down to reality

I have only watched a walkthrough and was not as mad as the later instalments.

• I see.

Nah, it was pretty down to reality

• People began labeling it as a GTA Ripoff, so they made the wacky transition we saw in 4

I see.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.