Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Kent Mudle doesn't like the whole "Your choices matter" mantra and rightly feels it ended up poisoning Telltale in the longrun.

• And Mitch and Willy

Ruby is the only kid from the school who doesn't meet Minerva again after finding out she's alive.

• Willy is present when they make the contrived detour.

Melton23 posted: »

And Mitch and Willy

• So was Ruby was she not?

DabigRG posted: »

Willy is present when they make the contrived detour.

• I don't think so? I seem to remember her sticking around to bury Mitch and watch over the school with Rosie while everyone does scopin.

Though it's been a good while since I glanced at that episode, modelswap aside.

So was Ruby was she not?

• They never disappoint!

I have not heard it yet, but thank you.

• edited April 2019

She was riding the horse, as far as my memory goes

I don't think so? I seem to remember her sticking around to bury Mitch and watch over the school with Rosie while everyone does scopin. Though it's been a good while since I glanced at that episode, modelswap aside.

• ...What part of which episode are you talkin bout?

She was riding the horse, as far as my memory goes

• edited April 2019

Pretty much the start of episode 4. I know that the only people excluding Clementine/AJ who meet Minerva in episode 3 are the kidnapped victims, AJ and Clem as well as Louis and Violet. Everybody else is not seen interacting with her.

...What part of which episode are you talkin bout?

• Oh, okay.
    I was referring to when she's introduced in Broken Toys.

Pretty much the start of episode 4. I know that the only people excluding Clementine/AJ who meet Minerva in episode 3 are the kidnapped victims, AJ and Clem as well as Louis and Violet. Everybody else is not seen interacting with her.

• Yeah, Willy doesn’t meet her then

Oh, okay. I was referring to when she's introduced in Broken Toys.

• Really now? Like, I don't remember him interacting with her, but he was definitely with them.

Yeah, Willy doesn’t meet her then

• He does interact with her. He tells her who survived the attack.

Really now? Like, I don't remember him interacting with her, but he was definitely with them.

• Oh, does he? That sounds about right, then.

He does interact with her. He tells her who survived the attack.

• edited April 2019

Skimmed through a vid. He’s there for about 2 mins. Only played the episode once, and that on top of how ShIt It WaS aMiRiTe AyOoOo, no wonder I couldn’t rlly remember. Yeah, he’s there but not for long, my bad.

Really now? Like, I don't remember him interacting with her, but he was definitely with them.

• Fleming done verify su'in, boi.

Skimmed through a vid. He’s there for about 2 mins. Only played the episode once, and that on top of how ShIt It WaS aMiRiTe AyOoOo, no wonder I couldn’t rlly remember. Yeah, he’s there but not for long, my bad.

• Edited it as soon as you replied. You respond too quickly boi, pls stop.

Fleming done verify su'in, boi.

• What can I say, I was actually at the labtop and on this tab again.

Edited it as soon as you replied. You respond too quickly boi, pls stop.

• After killing all the walkers in the barn as AJ. Only one is seen lying on the floor when he has to cover himself in guts... Same in the greenhouse in episode 2. The walkers Clem kills before Mitch and Ruby join her just disappear.

• I just realized, they introduced Clementine in season 1, and it was a pun. Clementine is a type of orange and oranges grows on trees. When we first saw Clementine, she was high up in her tree house.
    Now this has most likely been mentioned before, but I'm not going to read all 420 pages!

• 420 joke

• Tfw your 420 comment gets moved to 421

420 joke

• Also Lee is trapped in a police car when we meet him but his story starts with it crashing and him gaining a little leeway.

And Kenny... um... I got nothing.

MintBlue92 posted: »

I just realized, they introduced Clementine in season 1, and it was a pun. Clementine is a type of orange and oranges grows on trees. When w

• Oh yeah, here's some extra info I forgot to add:
    The last look they exchange with each other is a reference to the canceled DLC about the two having adventures, having encounters with bandits, and arriving at McCaroll to reunite with AJ and his caretakers.

Credit to @juancow and @Kmudle

The horse Clementeen sees in her dream is a representation of [the unofficially named] Peanut 2, the mare she traveled with until reaching McCaroll Ranch.

• edited May 2019

That top one actually depresses me cos I theorised after ANF that we’d be able to play games as Clem in the next season. I was sooooo close to being right.

Oh yeah, here's some extra info I forgot to add: The last look they exchange with each other is a reference to the canceled DLC about the t

• RIP Peanut 2  :(

Oh yeah, here's some extra info I forgot to add: The last look they exchange with each other is a reference to the canceled DLC about the t

• edited May 2019

Clementine has a hat stand in her room.

She does not use it.

EDIT: I also just noticed how her bunk bed's railing blocks the ladder. Whoops.

• Alvin and Lee both wanted to have a kid with their marriage and had wives who ended up getting down with another man of power.

• Irrelevant, but reality is unrealistic

• ...adoption and/or cheating wife???

Irrelevant, but reality is unrealistic

• "You decide!"
    But neither, apparently.

...adoption and/or cheating wife???

• The bunk bed AJ sleeps on has 2 beddings, both top and bottom. Clem only has 1, so that means there used to be 3 people in that room. My guess Sophie, Minnie, and Vi.
    Speaking of bunk beds, I used to have one, when I was little. It was a basic wooden one. New ones now have actual stairs, with built in drawers and cabinets.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Clementine has a hat stand in her room. She does not use it. EDIT: I also just noticed how her bunk bed's railing blocks the ladder. Whoops.

• Lilly tells a story about how Larry turned the electricity off and ruined all the food in the freezer.

Kenny smooshed Larry with the saltlick inside of a freezer.

Kenny administering justice for abusive parenting? I think so.

• edited May 2019

In anf when mariana

was shot, she fell face down

and her head pointing at Javi.
    In the next scene, she was lying on her back, facing up, with her head pointing in the opposite direction.
    Even after

getting killed,

she still somehow managed to both spin and rotate 180° at the same time.

• There's an oldie.

MintBlue92 posted: »

In anf when mariana (Spoiler) and her head pointing at Javi. In the next scene, she was lying on her back, facing up, with her head

• Time for the last detail of the thread:

If you don't break the ice, Bonnie dies.

• Clem is black and not blasian :trollface:

Pipas posted: »

Time for the last detail of the thread: If you don't break the ice, Bonnie dies.

• Everyone pulls out their guns

Clem is black and not blasian

Ghetsis posted: »

Everyone pulls out their guns

Sign in to comment in this discussion.