Scrapped characters .

Maybe in a future we might get a DLC of this scrapped character even though it would’ve been interesting on how she will play out in the final season.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• She died in ‘Agents of Mehhem’. xo

• There was an assload of concept art for her. Unfortunately, something seems to be wrong with that thread, so I can't retrieve or add to it.

• Other then you thinking every time I post there’s seems to be a problem.

DabigRG posted: »

There was an assload of concept art for her. Unfortunately, something seems to be wrong with that thread, so I can't retrieve or add to it.

• Excuse me?

Other then you thinking every time I post there’s seems to be a problem.

• edited May 2019

Look today’s my birthday , don’t want any trolling for the day...I deserve a break. But anyways besides what I just said Asha what a been a great character I hope whatever is going to be at a DLC they could scrap her up for one.

Excuse me?

• I don't understand why you're talking to me like that, but whatever.

Look today’s my birthday , don’t want any trolling for the day...I deserve a break. But anyways besides what I just said Asha what a been a great character I hope whatever is going to be at a DLC they could scrap her up for one.

• Or she can be Joans second cousin.

She died in ‘Agents of Mehhem’. xo

• He didn’t mean any offence, ma dude ?

• Now that I have watched the video, there's a few things that come to mind:

• I honestly didn't consider that you would've collected every concept art you could find on this, making my previous comment a tad irrelevant. Ah well, at least they are viewable in one place again.
    • Female!Negan and Young!Joan were also the nicknames I saw in a reddit page with the thumbnail.
    • I wasn't aware she was Hindi.

• On that note, Joan was indirectly confirmed to be Thai-American on a technicality.
    • The comparison sketches with OG!Clementine and what looks like Gabe was indeed an interesting touch.

• I don't think too likely that guy is supposed to be Gabe, but considering the very changes, it does make you think. Still, for the sake of this train of thought, let's say it is; in which case, that pairing next to the Clementine one is very interesting for at least one reason in particular.
    • That last one, where she's wearing a hoodie, is actually the first one we saw of her back in September.
      I have a few more thoughts on her, but I'll save those for another post.

• The guy doesn’t even look like Gabe he’s too tall and older. I didn’t even believe that for a second that was just outrageous to think it look like Gabe .

Now that I have watched the video, there's a few things that come to mind: * I honestly didn't consider that you would've collected eve

• Didn't the Youtuber make that comparison though?
    You crossed into the right detail.

The guy doesn’t even look like Gabe he’s too tall and older. I didn’t even believe that for a second that was just outrageous to think it look like Gabe .

• He didn't say anything rude, he's just talking about how he can't get all the concept art on one of the discussions here or add to it because there's a problem.

Other then you thinking every time I post there’s seems to be a problem.

• Happy birthday. xo

Or she can be Joans second cousin.

• Yes, but I paused the video and I was saying to myself really dude how the heck does he look like Gabe... he’s just looking at the beanie that said but seriously Gabe is shorter than that and the guy look like he’s 20 something I mean c'mon now ??????

Didn't the Youtuber make that comparison though? You crossed into the right detail.

• Thx.

Happy birthday. xo

• Well, anyway, when I said you crossed the right detail, I meant that in two ways:
    1. He is likely 3 or 4 years older, given Telltale's way of designing teenagers.
    2. Asha, or at least that version, may actually be rather short.

Yes, but I paused the video and I was saying to myself really dude how the heck does he look like Gabe... he’s just looking at the beanie t

• Today is your birthday.
    Happy Birthday!

• And finally, here's my hypothesis on what/who Asha was supposed to be, in order of the artworks:
    1. Asha is a member of a group of bandits camping in Virginia. Armed with a bat with nails in it and a flask on standby, she would be a major figure in hindering the journey to find AJ.
    2. Asha Mandadapu was someone Clementine met back between Season 1 and Season 2 proper, when she was being taken care of by Christa and possibly Omid. She would come up in a flashback to somewhat still stable times in part to establish that there is history between the two when she shows up in TFS.

• That would’ve been interesting.

And finally, here's my hypothesis on what/who Asha was supposed to be, in order of the artworks: 1. Asha is a member of a group of bandits

• ...Yes.

That would’ve been interesting.

• There's a video on Jill as well.

• Seen it, and gotta say her background story was kinda cool.

There's a video on Jill as well.

• Oh? Perhaps I'll actually give it watch asap, then.
    It just popped up on my home page yesterday.

Seen it, and gotta say her background story was kinda cool.

• edited May 2019

Wait, JIll was in it more than Asha? That's kind of a surprise.
    I remember thinking she was gonna be one of the Delta when the concept art was let out.
    I always thought she was some kind of Hindi.
    Never noticed the star tatoos.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.