Character Bios: Brody

Yup, the character bios are back and we're starting with the first person in the group to die, just like when I did the bios for the season 1 characters.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• In a particular way, Brody is kinda like Mariana except obviously much bigger. Such a shame that, in addition to a missed opportunity from a distinct plot perspective, a character with such a buckling weight on her shoulders just got dropped and practically forgotten soon after.

• edited May 2019

She served her preposterous for the simple fact she gave us insight on what happen to Sophia & Minerva But I wish they gave more screen time with Marlon because those guilt feeling are more on Marlon and would’ve been better if Marlon was a Determinat character and he would’ve saved Tenn at the bridge scene and get devoted by walkers like Louis/Violet did.

That would’ve been better.

• Yeah, Marina made more of an impact with her death scene in my opinion.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

In a particular way, Brody is kinda like Mariana except obviously much bigger. Such a shame that, in addition to a missed opportunity from a

• Lol, so you wanted Marlon to last until the last ep?

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

She served her preposterous for the simple fact she gave us insight on what happen to Sophia & Minerva But I wish they gave more screen

• Uh, doublecheck your wording and grammar there, pal.
    ~Friendly Tip

She served her preposterous for the simple fact she gave us insight on what happen to Sophia & Minerva But I wish they gave more screen

• Oh, she made an impact alright.
    Still, she was ultimately superfluous and even unnecessary, whereas Brody had more of a stake before lame cohesion eschewed her.

Yeah, Marina made more of an impact with her death scene in my opinion. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• edited May 2019

What are you the grammar police or are you here to just to troll me??

Oh, she made an impact alright. Still, she was ultimately superfluous and even unnecessary, whereas Brody had more of a stake before lame cohesion eschewed her.

• Um, sure, the first one.
    But did you mean to click that particular comment or....

What are you the grammar police or are you here to just to troll me??

• Well at least with Mariana you could say her purpose was to reveal the corruption with ANF (if she hadn't died they probably wouldn't have found out about the raids).

Oh, she made an impact alright. Still, she was ultimately superfluous and even unnecessary, whereas Brody had more of a stake before lame cohesion eschewed her.

• Unless there's something more to that reasoning that I might be blanking on, Kate.

Well at least with Mariana you could say her purpose was to reveal the corruption with ANF (if she hadn't died they probably wouldn't have found out about the raids).

• Yeah, Kate had a big role but only really added the whole will you betray David and be with her arc. Aside from that, her character didn't really have too much of an impact.

Unless there's something more to that reasoning that I might be blanking on, Kate.

• What I'm getting at is that the story would mostly be the same without Mariana.
    In particular, it's how Kate getting wounded by Badger's ambush is what made Gabe & Javier decide to step up, was a minor part of them being ready to move after Badger flooded Prescott with walkers just to get Javier, and was the primary motivation for
    traveling to Richmond so they get her extra medical help.
    The only thing Mariana's death specifically added was the determinant burial scene.

Yeah, Kate had a big role but only really added the whole will you betray David and be with her arc. Aside from that, her character didn't really have too much of an impact.

• I disagree, if Marianna wasn't shot neither would Kate have been if I remember correctly and thus the ANF thing would never have been necessary.

What I'm getting at is that the story would mostly be the same without Mariana. In particular, it's how Kate getting wounded by Badger's am

• I see we've reached an impasse where the difference is the perspective: in-universe or out.

I disagree, if Marianna wasn't shot neither would Kate have been if I remember correctly and thus the ANF thing would never have been necessary.

• I'm just pointing out that if I recall Mariana being shot was the reason Kate was shot, so without Marianna being shot I don't think Kate would have either.

I see we've reached an impasse where the difference is the perspective: in-universe or out.

• That's in-universe. Out of universe, it wouldn't take much at all to simply remove Mariana entirely and have Kate still catch a bullet when Badger begins his ambush.
    But I see your point.

I'm just pointing out that if I recall Mariana being shot was the reason Kate was shot, so without Marianna being shot I don't think Kate would have either.

• You're right, if Mariana wasn't there at all you possibly could have Kate get shot protecting Gabe or something. Mariana didn't have much of a point in story other than to be the little girl who's death made you emotionally against Badger and company.

That's in-universe. Out of universe, it wouldn't take much at all to simply remove Mariana entirely and have Kate still catch a bullet when Badger begins his ambush. But I see your point.

• Yeah, basically the score.

You're right, if Mariana wasn't there at all you possibly could have Kate get shot protecting Gabe or something. Mariana didn't have much of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.