Character Bios: Mitch

We didn't really to get to know Mitch but one thing we do know is that he was willing to die for his friends.

May God bless you all.

Comments

• Ah yes, Mr. Bomb making, Knife Whittling Wannabe Tough Guy.
    I never really liked Mitch.

• I liked him. Had a pretty simple view on things it would appear. LIke you said bombs, weapons, tough guy. Nothing too complicated there.

DabigRG posted: »

Ah yes, Mr. Bomb making, Knife Whittling Wannabe Tough Guy. I never really liked Mitch.

• And waste fuel to burn the one-adult-who-stayed's corpse instead of burying it.

His character's use was strictly utilitarian.

I liked him. Had a pretty simple view on things it would appear. LIke you said bombs, weapons, tough guy. Nothing too complicated there.

• Not sure if they wasted fuel (I don't I didn't select that option) but you could burn a corpse with just papers around it me thinks or maybe use some of the stuff they found in the green house.

And waste fuel to burn the one-adult-who-stayed's corpse instead of burying it. His character's use was strictly utilitarian.

• Or, you know, you can just bury it.

Not sure if they wasted fuel (I don't I didn't select that option) but you could burn a corpse with just papers around it me thinks or maybe use some of the stuff they found in the green house.

• I can't imagine burning a body that small to take much material. Mitch probably just would rather use the little bit of material as opposed to the time it would take to bury her.

Or, you know, you can just bury it.

• Feh.

I can't imagine burning a body that small to take much material. Mitch probably just would rather use the little bit of material as opposed to the time it would take to bury her.

• It's all about time vs material. Ruby chose time, Mitch chose material.

Feh.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.