Who rescued Clementein from the car crash?

Here's a slight aging, but fun bit for thinking: Who saved Clementeen in TFS?

In Done Running, Clementine and Alvin Junior escape from the Train Station after setting off a grenade trap on the Walker Couple's food stash and attempt to drive off with a whole pack of walkers right on their heels. Distracted by the sheer number of them surrounding them and literally climbing on their car, they end up crashing into a rock that sends them tumbling for a bit. Briefly maintains consciousness, sees some of the approaching deadheads be taken down by arrows before AJ is pulled out of the and carried off by presumably Marlon. This causes her to briefly beg for him not to take him before finally losing consciousness and later awakening patched up at Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth.

Who do think saved Teenay from the wreckage? Why do you think, believe, and/or entertain that?

I still remember who my thought was--as well as details regarding who it may likely have been---, but I'll let five or so of you take a shot.

Comments

• Probably Marlon, Aasim and Brody. They seemed to be the kind of people went out hunting and stuff, probably heard the explosions and went to save Clem. Marlon was definitely there, Aasim is also good with a bow so it's likely he was there too as we saw multiple walkers shot with arrows and Brody tends to hang out with Marlon alot so I'd put bets on her too.

• edited June 2019

AJ is rescued by Marlon, you can see him picking up AJ. I would guess Violet and Aasim, must have rescue Clem. Later on when Vi mentioned, car being a death trap, so must have seen Clem trapped inside.

• If you turn up the brightness just after the crash, you catch a glimpse of Marlon's Mullet as he picks up AJ.

• Yeah, those are some of the more reasonable assumptions.
    Of course, Brody was leading Aasim and Mitch in a hunting trip.

Probably Marlon, Aasim and Brody. They seemed to be the kind of people went out hunting and stuff, probably heard the explosions and went to

• @patrickrc95 If you turn up the brightness just after the crash, you catch a glimpse of Marlon's Mullet as he picks up AJ.

I knew that. I actually tried to make a screenshot of it a while back.

Later on when Vi mentioned, car being a death trap, so must have seen Clem trapped inside.

Oh, did she?

MintBlue92 posted: »

AJ is rescued by Marlon, you can see him picking up AJ. I would guess Violet and Aasim, must have rescue Clem. Later on when Vi mentioned, car being a death trap, so must have seen Clem trapped inside.

• Back when Done Running premiered, I liked to assume it was Tenn.
    However, the real answer is/was likely Ruby.

• edited June 2019

@DabigRG
    Here is a brighter version, showing Marlon more clearly.

Yes it's model swap

DabigRG posted: »

@patrickrc95 If you turn up the brightness just after the crash, you catch a glimpse of Marlon's Mullet as he picks up AJ. I knew th

• Oh, it's fine.
    Barely any lighter, though.

MintBlue92 posted: »

@DabigRG Here is a brighter version, showing Marlon more clearly. (Spoiler)

• edited June 2019

It is a notch or 2 brighter though. :D

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, it's fine. Barely any lighter, though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.