Melissa Hutchison AMA at r/TheWalkingDeadGame today at 3pm PDT

inb4 the forums fucking die again

Comments

• edited June 2019

Link?
    I went there and there was no mentioning of AMA.

• Another one? Is there something going on or just a hi how u doing one? And why the fuck am I able to sign to my account agian? Is this forum dying or what.

• You logged out?!

Another one? Is there something going on or just a hi how u doing one? And why the fuck am I able to sign to my account agian? Is this forum dying or what.

• Another one? Last time she did a Reddit AMA was years ago

Another one? Is there something going on or just a hi how u doing one? And why the fuck am I able to sign to my account agian? Is this forum dying or what.

• Will there be a thread opening up in the subreddit when she appears? I don't see nothing on the page

Nevermind. The bot just started spamming the link in recent posts. Link

• So Reddit is sperging tf out right now and nobody can see new comments. Everyone including Mel is aware of the issue so we are waiting for Reddit to get it's shit together.

• Apparently there is a lot more questions people are asking but they are not showing up in the thread, so she can only replay to questions made before the freeze :(

So Reddit is sperging tf out right now and nobody can see new comments. Everyone including Mel is aware of the issue so we are waiting for Reddit to get it's shit together.

• So despite Reddit completely ceasing to function during the AMA, it actually went quite well. Melissa also expressed interest in scheduling a second AMA for the people who were affected by the technical difficulties.

• It's spreading!

So despite Reddit completely ceasing to function during the AMA, it actually went quite well. Melissa also expressed interest in scheduling a second AMA for the people who were affected by the technical difficulties.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.