Anyone here like Minnie?

I can’t be the only one who likes her.

Comments

• Sorry pal/dear, but Minnie's kind of the worst.
    There is/was at least one other person though. I'll see if I can track it down at some point.

• Minus one of the most wonderfully crafted scenes and boss fights of the series she was quite forgettable.

• Her character is not really redeemable my eyes. Why would she kill her sister to prove her loyalty? She was all about dying with her brother, Tenn. But, she was against what her twin innocent sister believed? I can't forgive anyone with that mindset.

• My look at Minerva after discovering she killed her own Sister

• I think the idea was that they essentially Tenpenny and Pulaski'd her.
    What's this about her sister's belief, though?

Her character is not really redeemable my eyes. Why would she kill her sister to prove her loyalty? She was all about dying with her brother, Tenn. But, she was against what her twin innocent sister believed? I can't forgive anyone with that mindset.

• I mean that sophie wanted to leave the Delta but minerva still off'd her though she had been trying to keep her safe from the start.
    Was a bit drunk when I posted that

DabigRG posted: »

I think the idea was that they essentially Tenpenny and Pulaski'd her. What's this about her sister's belief, though?

• Iirc, they tried to escape together after a period of contrasting behaviors among the Delta and once they were caught, the Delta forced Minnie to kill her as a sign of loyalty on the grounds that she was actually behaving beforehand.

I mean that sophie wanted to leave the Delta but minerva still off'd her though she had been trying to keep her safe from the start. Was a bit drunk when I posted that

• I didn’t mind Minerva tbh, kind of hoped she could be redeemed. Went out like a boss though...

• I think that was discussed at one point.

Rankles75 posted: »

I didn’t mind Minerva tbh, kind of hoped she could be redeemed. Went out like a boss though...

• Minnie lazy writing she’s a contradictory to what she believes and she wants to keep Tenn safe but at the end she wants to kill him wish some of her character would be tweaked like most of the characters in the series.

Minerva wasn’t written to what I expected, wish she was determinant when you want to save her face.

• As you said, that is an issue that persisted throughout the series. But it just became more and more obvious in certain cases as the series droned on.

Minnie and Lilith are simply among the two newest and more blatant cases.

Minnie lazy writing she’s a contradictory to what she believes and she wants to keep Tenn safe but at the end she wants to kill him wish so

• I loved Lily’s role , however it didn’t satisfy me as much for her to be so wicked and yes I know it’s been what 6,7,8 years of the apocalypse since we last saw her, they should’ve gave more detail to as to why she’s so evil.

DabigRG posted: »

As you said, that is an issue that persisted throughout the series. But it just became more and more obvious in certain cases as the series droned on. Minnie and Lilith are simply among the two newest and more blatant cases.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.