Character Bios: James

An intriguing character that unfortunately didn't get that much screen time.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• edited June 2019

Where's the Giant Peach?

James was okay: a somewhat well-developed character with a vaguely intriguing place in story and that's about it.

He's also one of the most radically received characters we've had in both directions and that's saying something.

• I never actually got to watching the TV Show, so the Hershel similarities didn't even fly past me.

Though to be fair to James, his character came across as trying hard NOT to be the Whisperers anymore, but inevitably redirecting the same ideas into his new outlook.

• The barn scene sold it for me. Because Hershel also kept the walkers in a barn and didn't kill them because he believed some of them were still inside there. However, later on, he broke that belief after seeing that they weren't alive.

DabigRG posted: »

I never actually got to watching the TV Show, so the Hershel similarities didn't even fly past me. Though to be fair to James, his charac

• Sigh, so I guess Season One wasn't the only thing they were desperately pulling from.

The barn scene sold it for me. Because Hershel also kept the walkers in a barn and didn't kill them because he believed some of them were still inside there. However, later on, he broke that belief after seeing that they weren't alive.

• Well, the game takes place in the comic universe. But there was also a Walker barn in the comics as well. To say the game pulled from the show would be inaccurate - but no harm done. But in the comics and show - the Whisperers collected and protected Walkers, so Jame's barn isn't out of place. But from my knowledge - none of the Whisperers considered Walkers to be "human."

Sigh, so I guess Season One wasn't the only thing they were desperately pulling from.

• It's all Greek to me.
    I think he did mention something like that in Episode 3.

Well, the game takes place in the comic universe. But there was also a Walker barn in the comics as well. To say the game pulled from the sh

• This community is odd sometimes. They expect a guy who wears human skin to be completely sane. (Referencing Jame's beliefs)

It's all Greek to me. I think he did mention something like that in Episode 3.

• They expect every character to be sane, relatively infallible, and badass, but that's not how speciation works, nevermind people.

This community is odd sometimes. They expect a guy who wears human skin to be completely sane. (Referencing Jame's beliefs)

• edited June 2019

Yeah, but James said that the whisperers did that to use them as weapons. Which is why his mentality seemed different from them.

God bless you.

This community is odd sometimes. They expect a guy who wears human skin to be completely sane. (Referencing Jame's beliefs)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.