Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

1408409410411412414»

Comments

• She also voiced Asuna Yuuki in Sword Art Online.

DabigRG posted: »

Cherami Leigh also voices Cheadle Yorkshire in Hunter X Hunter.

• Still haven't watched any of that.

She also voiced Asuna Yuuki in Sword Art Online.

• You definitely should. It's season one opening credits are absolutely great, and it's characters are so well done while still having a pretty simplistic plot.

Still haven't watched any of that.

• It's a consideration, since my nephew was asking me about Alucization or whatever.
    Plus I've been gradually watching Attack on Titan when the opportunity arises.

You definitely should. It's season one opening credits are absolutely great, and it's characters are so well done while still having a pretty simplistic plot.

• Many of the characters from ANF were created by Telltale's art team under Tara Rueping and Donald Anderson.

• Luke's concept art reference was Ryan Kwanten from True Blood and Carver's design was initially based on Uncle Teardrop from Winter's Bone.

• edited July 2019

I thought they were implying he had a little crush on Clementine. After all, there weren't a ton of pretty girls around.
    Was I misinterpreting, or was this another dropped plot point?

Ashran posted: »

Here's a question. Does Willy have autism? When I first encountered him, he reminded me of a family member.

• Lelouche, you made it back!!!

But yeah, that was my take as well.

Louche posted: »

I thought they were implying he had a little crush on Clementine. After all, there weren't a ton of pretty girls around. Was I misinterpreting, or was this another dropped plot point?

• Probably a remnant of her original death which had her shot in the neck and dying slowly

MintBlue92 posted: »

In anf when mariana (Spoiler) and her head pointing at Javi. In the next scene, she was lying on her back, facing up, with her head

• edited July 2019

Don't know if anyone noticed this but in Done Running's very brief recap of ANF, they show David with some cool little scars on his face that he did not have in the actual game.

• Mm..idk, I'm a bit confused on that point.
    It's been a while since I saw the texture, but was there an explicit wound? Cause I also remember them mentioning a fully made scene where you find her walker and have to put her down.

David with some cool little scars on his face

Oh, is that what you call that?

Probably a remnant of her original death which had her shot in the neck and dying slowly

• I think it makes him look more hardened and experienced. Yeah it's a cliche but a good one.

Mm..idk, I'm a bit confused on that point. It's been a while since I saw the texture, but was there an explicit wound? Cause I also rememb

• I think it's less any of what you said and more them just fucking up his face for some reason.
    Remember Kenny's teeth?

I think it makes him look more hardened and experienced. Yeah it's a cliche but a good one.

• No.
    And this is a sketch drawing not a fucked up model. Someone drawing it made the conscious decision that he would look cooler with scars, or they based it on some older concept art

I think it's less any of what you said and more them just fucking up his face for some reason. Remember Kenny's teeth?

• Yeah, for some reason, they made his teeth look shark like when he's stabbing Pane.

My observation still stands. Yours is another take of one, though.
    That concept art point is yet another thing to consider as well.

No. And this is a sketch drawing not a fucked up model. Someone drawing it made the conscious decision that he would look cooler with scars, or they based it on some older concept art

• No, this kenny teeth thing is a new one for me.

Yeah, for some reason, they made his teeth look shark like when he's stabbing Pane. My observation still stands. Yours is another take of one, though. That concept art point is yet another thing to consider as well.

• Howe's Hardware is referenced in Telltale's Back to the Future game

• Why is it so hard to find one image/thread sometimes?

No, this kenny teeth thing is a new one for me.

• This is an interesting video

• Oh yeah, someone has been doing something to that effect on Reddit.

• It was Robert Kirkman who determined Skybound should finish TFS.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.