Character Bios: Lilly

Yup it's time to once again talk about one of the strongest female characters in this game.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Well if it ain't the vector for the game/series's tank in quality/integrity.

But yeah, I would've preferred they'd at the very least gone whole hog with the Delta Indoctri-Nation thing and had her be a villain that's wholly dedicated to the cause & success of the group. Can't say that wasn't predictable, though--which just makes it worse.

• Keep making these threads

• Yeah, no lie I would rather they added some more depth to her character in this FS like in season 1 where depending on how you acted Lilly would act differently.
    God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

Well if it ain't the vector for the game/series's tank in quality/integrity. But yeah, I would've preferred they'd at the very least gone

• Thank you.
    God bless you.

Keep making these threads

• Who will you do next?

Thank you. God bless you.

• The set who could die in ep 4. Not sure which one I'm doing first though. (There were three). Tenn, Violet and Louis.

Who will you do next?

• I shared your video with Nicki Rapp on Twitter. She had this to say:

"Thank you for your fantastic work and thoughtful commentary. All in all I’m really happy we got to see Lilly again. I really enjoyed this video!"

B)

The set who could die in ep 4. Not sure which one I'm doing first though. (There were three). Tenn, Violet and Louis.

• Thank you so much. It's cool to hear the thoughts of the woman who voices the character.
    Thanks again.
    God bless you.

I shared your video with Nicki Rapp on Twitter. She had this to say: "Thank you for your fantastic work and thoughtful commentary. All in all I’m really happy we got to see Lilly again. I really enjoyed this video!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.