Scrapped and unused audio, dialogue, animations, scenes, etc...

12345679»

Comments

• Rebecca was originally going into labor or something in the Ski Lodge's bathroom. Some of the animations were tweaked for the scene where she's sitting between Alvin and Carlos.

• I really want to see that, but I also have a feeling this might be part of The Definitive Edition. So I'll wait I get the game with the bonus content, before I see it.

I found a pretty big bombshell. Very interesting stuff. Most of it consists of Kent talking about all the cool shit they would've done with TFS had they had the budget.

• Fuck - that would be something

MintBlue92 posted: »

I really want to see that, but I also have a feeling this might be part of The Definitive Edition. So I'll wait I get the game with the bonus content, before I see it.

• Violet was supposed to have a knife holster and a bag on her, but this was removed in part to prevent clipping.

• Pardon my ignorance, but "clipping?"

DabigRG posted: »

Violet was supposed to have a knife holster and a bag on her, but this was removed in part to prevent clipping.

• When the parts collide into each other and go through each other. Looks wierd.

Pardon my ignorance, but "clipping?"

• Yes, clipping.
    They use basic animations for each character if they can help it and often need to make separate ones just to accommodate stuff like satchels, holsters, and other accessories/protrusions.

Pardon my ignorance, but "clipping?"

• edited July 2019

Not surprising, I thought it was really weird that this tough loyal dog didn't break free and defend her master.
    They probably couldn't think of a way for Clem to beat Rosie without killing her. (and not having her around later)

DabigRG posted: »

Rosie was supposed to be a boss fight during the confrontation with Marlon.

• I'm gonna start posting concept art here since I can't even find the actual thread through google.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.