Who Were The Best Voice Actors?

Main voice actors. Best to worst. Post your own lists below.
1. Melissa Hutchinson (Clementine)
2. Dave Fennoy (Lee Everett)
3. Gavin Hammon (Kenny)
4. Nicki Rapp (Lilly)
5. Ray Chase (Marlon)
6. Sterling Sulieman (Louis)
7. Gideon Adlon (Violet)
8. Michael Madsen (William Carver)
9. Jeff Schine (Javier Garcia)
10. Mathew Scott Porter (Luke)
Just wanted to do a quick top ten. There are so many talented voices in The Walking Dead. Make your own list of any size of who you think had the best performance.

Comments

• Tayla Parx (is that how it's spelled?) the voice actress for AJ. Why didn't you put her down?

• I thought she was ok

Ghetsis posted: »

Tayla Parx (is that how it's spelled?) the voice actress for AJ. Why didn't you put her down?

• Her best line imo is "I really hate that fucking dickhead shit-fuck!"

Ghetsis posted: »

Tayla Parx (is that how it's spelled?) the voice actress for AJ. Why didn't you put her down?

• edited August 2019

It's been a while.
    Off the top of my head, Dave Fennoy, Nicki Rapp, Cissy Jones, Trevor Hoffman, Andrew Chaikin, Louisa Mackintosh, Michael Ark, Tayla Parx, Sterling Sulieman, and Gideon Adlon.

• Yeah, I gotta say I was tepid to comment initially.

• Louis' voice actor had probably the most difficult job to do and he managed to be fantastic so I would say he is the MVP in this competition.

Clementine's VA was also on point throughout the whole game. Others VAs worth mentioning are for sure Carver, Carlos, Lilly and Javier.

• It's more like an opinion thread. I made my list based off on how memorable the performances were to me

• It's more like a "Make your own based on your opinion" type lists. I made my list based on how memorable the performances were to me.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, I gotta say I was tepid to comment initially.

• I'm not considering the major characters like Clementine, Lee, Kenny, AJ and so on, talking about the "secondary" characters I really liked Carver, Jesus, Larry and Nate VA.

• Yeah, Larry and Nate were pretty good

Gauss99 posted: »

I'm not considering the major characters like Clementine, Lee, Kenny, AJ and so on, talking about the "secondary" characters I really liked Carver, Jesus, Larry and Nate VA.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.