TWDG Who made Who

This game series based on a comic book took some liberties with the source material to tell it's own story within the same universe. To that end, Telltale created their own casts of characters, settings, and plotlines. Just as those casts are comprised of many different characters, so were the development teams made up of many different writers, producers, executives, and even artists. And with all of the creative differences and rewrites that happen to these games, it's safe to say that each one of these characters owes their respective conceptualization and execution to at least two different developers.

That raises the question of who came up with what, nevermind who else had a hand in designing their appearance and carrying out the arc. If anyone has any fitting knowledge, who created what character?

Comments

• Interesting thread - I'll look into it

• This is my previous list, with input from @Graysonn:
    Sean Vanaman: Lee?, Clementine?, Kenny, The St. Johns?, Stranger, Chuck, Christa, Omid, Nate(?), Russell, Sarah(confirmation?), Carver?,
    Mark Darin: Eddie, Wyatt
    Gary Whitta: Molly, Vernon, Oberson, Shel, Becca
    Jake Rodkin: Nate?, Tavia?
    Sean Ainsworth: Vince
    Nick Breckon: Bonnie, Nick, Walter, Troy, Arvo?
    Pierre Shorette: Reggie?

• On Season Two, Sean Vanaman came up with some of the original concepts for the story and even wrote an early script for All That Remains before he left, volunteering his friend Nick Breckon to be the head writer in his steed. According to him, only two scenes remained relatively the same in the final product.

• Do you know which scenes stayed the same?

DabigRG posted: »

On Season Two, Sean Vanaman came up with some of the original concepts for the story and even wrote an early script for All That Remains bef

• From what I hear, it was probably the flashback with Omid and Clementine's talk with Luke.

Realized I forgot to mention he apparently wrote an entire outline for the Season and thus likely made most of the initial cast.

Do you know which scenes stayed the same?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.