Youtube doomsday talk

edited December 2019 in General Chat

As we all know you now what’s going on on YouTube that the terms of service has become tyrannical and those YouTubers who don’t have their monetization enabled you will not have access to your YouTube account .

I guess 2019 has been getting terrible in certain things edits better end of the year.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• I am back on the TTG forulms. Yeah this info has made my head spin, ve sign a prition and got some friends to sign as well we dont want the channels to be shut down. i like the matura content and dont want it to get removed. youtube run by the USA govenment is way too much

• I really hope the COOPA thing gets shut down. i hope the 10th of Dec rolls aroujd and they finerally say "yes we have listen to your complains, we have decied that we will do thing othher thing to protect children and younger people on our site."

If not i very much lose my channel and my email. :'( >:)

• I've read somewhere that YouTube is being constantly run by Google at a net loss, and imagine the uproar if they just deleted youtube for losing money.

I want to say they're trying their best to keep YouTube well and good

• Shucks, and I had so many cringy video ideas to create for people. I guess it wasn't mean't to be since none of it could be monetized. If this takes down Skinny Sun's channel I swear to god-

• I fucking hate youtube. I don't even understand why it's a company now. A lot of people post videos on it because it's their hobby, most of them don't even care about making money. Their copyright system is broken, they ban youtube users in stream chats for no good reasons and they consider all the videos to be for kids to watch when the whole site is basically for everyone in all ages.

I'm hoping for some popular youtubers to do something for the fanbase and convince Youtube to get its shit together and leave everyone alone.

• I agree 100% Youtube was for people of all ages. if a parent lock needs to be enforced to protect younger people ok sure no problem but that doesnt mean every should be removed. like you said its a site where people enjoy their hobbies and post videos for other reasons and for the most part people dont make money. Shutting down thoes channels would make he site a ghost site. Some people do rely on 100% for their income and its sad that those people will most likely lose it

AronDracula posted: »

I fucking hate youtube. I don't even understand why it's a company now. A lot of people post videos on it because it's their hobby, most of

• edited December 2019

Yeah, I hope this coppa thing goes away. I don't know why Google would let some organization in to run things like that. They're just going to completely ruin the website.

• Youtube has been going downhill for a long time but this is fucked i hope this doesn't happen.

• Times like this is where enough is enough I mean just last month I read 15 million millennials stopped using Facebook altogether I mean no wonder I couldn’t find anybody from my freshman year I have some people on my senior gear but on my freshman year classmates are just gone this activated their accounts etc.

Also some of my friends from my senior year having use their account since 2017 and my god that is ...just sad really Followed by when I friend requested people back their account are deactivated.

But yeah back to the point when you said Youtube better get their shit together The last thing I need to be talking about on YouTube is unicorns, rainbow monkeys lollipops and cupcakes .

AronDracula posted: »

I fucking hate youtube. I don't even understand why it's a company now. A lot of people post videos on it because it's their hobby, most of

• edited December 2019

Same here, Youtube wasn’t the same when it was first installed hell back 10 years ago it wasn’t even that bad , I just hope tomorrow would be a normal day as usual and call it a bad dream.

iFoRias posted: »

Youtube has been going downhill for a long time but this is fucked i hope this doesn't happen.

• Who knows, I wonder how much YouTube will change when/if they change CEO's. It could be not at all to a lot. I don't like Susan that much

• We'll have too see till tomorrow then.

mn9dude posted: »

Who knows, I wonder how much YouTube will change when/if they change CEO's. It could be not at all to a lot. I don't like Susan that much

• You guys do realize the new coppa laws are NOT going to destroy youtube, read up on it before you say something.
    While several content creators are FUCKED in their ASS, others won't be. There's a video with ACTUAL info from the FTC, and it's being brought up by a AUTHENTIC and TRUSTWORTHY dude. In fact, he's going to have a meeting with the FTC on the 12th of december. If you want more information, and trust me, its information you guys need click the damn play button on this mans video, it clears all the problems and it gives you some hope in all of this.

We'll have too see till tomorrow then.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.