The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alternatively...

• Telltale reveals new Batman Series collection

• WB Montreal reveals new Batman: Arkham installment

Poogers555 posted: »

The Game Awards 2019 - Telltale hits the Stage - Reveal Batman Collection Telltale Community:

• Hey guys just wanted to say @DeliciousDeku wanted to create a new telltale discord server (I think the old one got deleted)?

I'm going to help run it a little bit

Here you go

https://discord.gg/jnNsUr

• Even though its got 70% critic score and 80% audience score. Haters are in the minority on this one

AronDracula posted: »

I uploaded my very first video on Youtube. I made this video because Terminator Dark Fate pissed me off and I wanted to show why people

• edited December 2019

@AronDracula BTW, Edward Furlong told people to stop being so pissed off over a fictional story. You should take his advice.

I uploaded my very first video on Youtube. I made this video because Terminator Dark Fate pissed me off and I wanted to show why people

• People just talking out their asses as usual. But the woman did say she knew how to shoot before being given a weapon. People nowadays get mad over the dumbest shit. Just ignore them and decide for yourself

Im a bit out of the loop as I havent watched the show yet (but do plan on doing it) but I heard people not liking episode 4 too much. I d

• The old one's still up and running.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey guys just wanted to say @DeliciousDeku wanted to create a new telltale discord server (I think the old one got deleted)? I'm going to help run it a little bit Here you go https://discord.gg/jnNsUr

• So... T:DF pulled a New Frontier move. Damn.

• "every week or so"

bold of you to imply he isn't putting out fires like this every 4 hours

InGen every week or so having to deal with our bullshit Hopefully Game Awards has something to talk about thats Telltale related.

• He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. The unsung hero of our forum.

"every week or so" bold of you to imply he isn't putting out fires like this every 4 hours

• The old one is still very much around. :blush:

Hey guys just wanted to say @DeliciousDeku wanted to create a new telltale discord server (I think the old one got deleted)? I'm going to help run it a little bit Here you go https://discord.gg/jnNsUr

• So about the mandalorian, the biggest criticism I have seen and have myself of episode 4 is that Mando suddenly acted like a rookie and let Gina Carano's get to do a surprise attack which she realistically shouldn't have gotten to do. Essentially the footsteps end, and you would think a seasoned and experienced bounty hunter like Mando would check the roofs instantly since y'know the footsteps end, but instead he stares into the horizon for, I don't even know how long, but far too long for it to be realistic.

Basically, they downplayed Mando. But that is so far the only issue I personally have had with the show. Otherwise, I love it.

• Well, Mando did say he wasn't in hunter-killer mode. Neither was Gina. Plus, Gina knows how to fight pretty damn good in real life. Be kind of a diservice if she didn't get to throw any punches for her role as an ex-soldier. We've already seen Mando isn't perfect. No Mandalorian is. Not even Jango or Bobba(even though they're not Mandaloroans). Mando struggled with the creatures where he was almost killed. Not to mention his attack on the Jawas.

captainivy1 posted: »

So about the mandalorian, the biggest criticism I have seen and have myself of episode 4 is that Mando suddenly acted like a rookie and let

• Plenty of leaks and rumors stated the New Batman game won't be an Arkham title. Not even sure its not even officially confirmed. Theres a chance they won't announce till next year

AChicken posted: »

Alternatively... * Telltale reveals new Batman Series collection * WB Montreal reveals new Batman: Arkham installment

• More like they pulled a Final Season. The film wants to start fresh but still have familiar faces. Theres also a handful of nice callbacks to the original 2 films. Me and plenty of people found the movie really enjoyable. Its Arnold's last time as the Terminator. And his performance in this new film is fantastic. The majority of fans LOVE Terminator Dark Fate. If you're a casual fan of the franchise; I'm certain you'll enjoy this movie.

So... T:DF pulled a New Frontier move. Damn.

• I'm not against her being a good fighter, nor her getting some good hits on him (although hitting her hand on the Beskar armour should probably break her hand, but I'll let thst pass). The only issue I have id that Mando was extremely downplayed for that first attack, and that first sttack only.

A first instinct for anyone should be and id for modt to look up if footsteps stop between a few houses.

Well, Mando did say he wasn't in hunter-killer mode. Neither was Gina. Plus, Gina knows how to fight pretty damn good in real life. Be kind

• If he did look up; there wouldn't have been a fight, making the episode wven shorter. ;)

I'm not against her being a good fighter, nor her getting some good hits on him (although hitting her hand on the Beskar armour should proba

• to be fair, he's gotten his ass handed to him after making rookie mistakes like twice in every episode so far. so it's not exactly out of character.

So about the mandalorian, the biggest criticism I have seen and have myself of episode 4 is that Mando suddenly acted like a rookie and let

• Rotten Tomatoes is a joke. How come the audience hated The Last Jedi but loved Dark Fate? Critics don't mean shit anymore either. That movie was worse in every way.

Does that mean Eddie cares about Dark Fate? The answer is no because he was pissed for what they did to his character. They lied about him coming back, all they did was use a digital double for John's character in the opening. He did no acting whatsoever.

Even though its got 70% critic score and 80% audience score. Haters are in the minority on this one

• Check out Alex Leyba's video with Ed. Alex interviewed him at a fucking Terminator convention(something you do when you hate your character). Adressing your Rotten Tomatoes comment. The audience score is higher than the critic score. Dark Fate had the best action and acting since T2. Get over the John Connor fate. I was pissed when Han Solo died but that doesn't mean Force Awakens is a bad movie. Han's character and John's charactet aren't tainted just because they're dead. You're letting anger cloud your judgment. You notice how the people shitting on Dark Fate are pissed and the people defending it are calm. Take Furlong's advice and "Calm down about a fictional character" Ed isn't pissed, so why are you?

Rotten Tomatoes is a joke. How come the audience hated The Last Jedi but loved Dark Fate? Critics don't mean shit anymore either. That movie

• You know, every time I come back to this thread, I feel lucky that I have never seen Star Wars.

• Wait, Jango's not?

Well, Mando did say he wasn't in hunter-killer mode. Neither was Gina. Plus, Gina knows how to fight pretty damn good in real life. Be kind

• edited December 2019

Yep. If I'm right, in the Clone Wars series it is revealed that Jango Fett wasn't born Mandalorian but adopted the culture as a bounty hunter

DabigRG posted: »

Wait, Jango's not?

• Woah. I do not remember that.

lupinb0y posted: »

Yep. If I'm right, in the Clone Wars series it is revealed that Jango Fett wasn't born Mandalorian but adopted the culture as a bounty hunter

• edited December 2019

Dark Fate had the best action and acting since T2.

Get over the John Connor fate

NO ONE SAYS "NO" TO ME

I was pissed when Han Solo died but that doesn't mean Force Awakens is a bad movie.

I don't see why you brought up Han Solo's death which is nowhere similar to John's. John Connor is basically the same as Hicks and Newt's in Alien 3, Laurie Strode's in Halloween Ressurection and Kenny/Jane's in The Walking Dead A New Frontier. Keeping John alive was the main purpose of Terminator 2 and Dark Fate made that movie pointless. Plus, John's death isn't the only problem. It's the terrible writing.

Another T-800 sent by Skynet to assassinate John Connor is nothing but the cheatiest and the laziest way to take a major character out of movie. It's just like Alien 3, when Hicks and Newt were killed in a ship crash due to an alien egg that happened to be on board of the ship out of nowhere. It never came from the Alien Queen, it came from writer's shitty mind.

Just like Jeremy Jahns said, what was point of John surviving in T2 if he was meant to die? If Skynet was totally destroyed, with "John serving his purpose", then what was point of the last act of the movie? The last action sequences never needed to happen if John was not important anymore. Dark Fate is not just ruining the first films but it's also stealing John's story for a bitch who is nowhere more different than him and has a worse character arc. It's not even original, it's T2 with nonsensical strong women

John's charactet aren't tainted just because they're dead. You're letting anger cloud your judgment.

Or I'm just not letting myself get fooled by a movie that calls itself the true sequel to T2.

the people defending it are calm

Because they don't care about the first films, I guess. All they wanted to see was more action. Dark Fate is NOT for the true Terminator fans, it's for the Fast and Furious ones.

Take Furlong's advice and "Calm down about a fictional character" Ed isn't pissed, so why are you?

Furlong was paid to say positive things.

Check out Alex Leyba's video with Ed. Alex interviewed him at a fucking Terminator convention(something you do when you hate your character)

• Sometimes I wonder if the human mind was a mistake?

Why would you reboot something that is already perfect?

• Nah. They kill Mandos

DabigRG posted: »

Wait, Jango's not?

• Does Jeremy Jahns know everyone dies? Whats the point of people living if we all die anyway? I believe the meaning of life is what YOU do with it. The average Joe is born, lives, and dies without making a noticeable impact on the world. John used his life to save the world. Thats what we will all think when we think about John Connor. John died a hero.

Dark Fate had the best action and acting since T2. Get over the John Connor fate NO ONE SAYS "NO" TO ME I was p

• We are talking about movies, not real life. And no, John died like he was never important in the first place. Dani Ramos is a thief.

Does Jeremy Jahns know everyone dies? Whats the point of people living if we all die anyway? I believe the meaning of life is what YOU do wi

• Could I get a link?

lupinb0y posted: »

The old one's still up and running.

• https://discord.gg/QYDYSqj It's pretty dead now though but I suspect it will get more life as Telltale gets back into business.

Could I get a link?

• Is this one Official or a fan-made one? If it is official than nice. Didn't know TTG had one.

https://discord.gg/QYDYSqj It's pretty dead now though but I suspect it will get more life as Telltale gets back into business.

• Arnold's entire purpose was to redeem himself for what he had done. John destroyed Skynet. He didn't die for nothing

We are talking about movies, not real life. And no, John died like he was never important in the first place. Dani Ramos is a thief.

• We did it, ladies and gentlemen. Console World Peace achieved.

• Also an actual Ghostbusters sequel (30 yrs in the making) is coming out next summer.

• Nice first trailer

Also an actual Ghostbusters sequel (30 yrs in the making) is coming out next summer.

• So Finn Wolfhard is Egon's and Ginene's grandson?

• It's the oldest fanmade one that is still active, as well as the biggest one. It was made almost 2 years ago, however, due to a foool who bombed the server, the server was basically reborn in July this year, since almost everything disappeared in terms of old chat logs.

Should also be noted that there isn't a whole lot of talk about telltale right now, naturally.

mn9dude posted: »

Is this one Official or a fan-made one? If it is official than nice. Didn't know TTG had one.

• "Hey mom, remember when we died last summer?"
    oof

Also an actual Ghostbusters sequel (30 yrs in the making) is coming out next summer.

• BREAKING NEWS: DEPRESSION RATES DROP DOWN TO 0!

We did it, ladies and gentlemen. Console World Peace achieved.

• man just get over it already. it's just a movie about robots. it should not have this much impact on you and your ability to discuss things respectfully and rationally

Dark Fate had the best action and acting since T2. Get over the John Connor fate NO ONE SAYS "NO" TO ME I was p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.