Good Sheriff or Bad Sheriff?

With the bigger choices, there’s always a mercy option or a violent option. For example, first encounter with Bloody Mary, you got Dum pinned against the wall, you can either let him go or rip out his throat. Many, if not all the choices in this game were something like that, spare or kill.

My question to you is, what choices did you make? What kind of Sheriff did you turn Bigby into? Were you merciful, or did you stoop to their level?

Comments

• edited July 2020

If it wasn't for Snow or fabletown, I'd turn into a really bad and scary sheriff, and I think too much mercy leads to weakness so it would be better if you have both forgiveness and aggression. At the end I chose throw Crooked man into the witching well and turned into a good sheriff.

• I'm always too nice with my adventure game characters.

• edited July 2020

I was an asshole to pretty much everyone and to be honest most people in Fabletown deserve it lol. Never to TJ though even i can't cross that line.

• A lot of Telltale games come down to that, honestly.

I was generally merciful as usual on my first playthrough, only letting the Crooked Man drop

• Good strategy tbh.

iFoRias posted: »

I was an asshole to pretty much everyone and to be honest most people in Fabletown deserve it lol. Never to TJ though even i can't cross that line.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.