What is everything we know about the previous TWD Season 2 scripts before being "finalized"?

After watching InColdBloods video on the original storyline of Season 2 it clarified the writing process of Season 2, however for me it brought up some questions...
First off, it helped reveal the original storyline wasn't fully a finalized storyline, just a lot of different ideas. There was also a "Bruner script" which was apparently very bad. We also know about the dark storyline, the story which is where the Kenny vs Luke elements came from. We also have the finalized script which we know how that went... The purpose of me making this thread is that I wanted to know how much we truly knew about each script and where the information comes from as I know where some does, but a lot seems untrustworthy. I'm also going to link a discussion from 2018 possibly revealing the dark story planned as I want to see if it holds up and I thought it would be best to try to summarize all the information we have.
https://community.telltale.com/discussion/119722/season-2s-original-story/p1

Comments

• Honestly, almost anything involving a 400 Days character besides Bonnie is bound to be untrue. We know that they did try to work them into episode 3 more, but had to them out to what we have left.

We now know that there was indeed a character like Sarita in earlier versions of the story, thanks to Gavin Hammon himself.

Is that the same comment that says Sam was Kenny's dog and Nick kills Becca?

• Yep.

DabigRG posted: »

Honestly, almost anything involving a 400 Days character besides Bonnie is bound to be untrue. We know that they did try to work them into e

• So after watching a bit of the Season 2 developer commentary, I have concluded the comment is probably even more illegitimate as it says the reason why the dark storyline was scrapped was because Telltale thought it was too dark, however in the commentary it's stated they wanted to be dark which is why a lot of characters died. Still, considering the title of it being the "Dark Storyline" script, I seriously want to know what it contained.

• Basically, what we got is toned down from what was originally intended, but it's still kinda miserable.

So after watching a bit of the Season 2 developer commentary, I have concluded the comment is probably even more illegitimate as it says the

• How much do we know about what was originally intended?

Basically, what we got is toned down from what was originally intended, but it's still kinda miserable.

• Bits and pieces. Be it the roaming tiger that would've picked off the group, Rebecca going into a bloody labor in the Ski Lodge bathroom, Kenny being Carver, or Clementine having the option to ditch AJ before freezing in the blizzard.

How much do we know about what was originally intended?

• I honestly hope someday we get an outright confirmation on the scripts and what was fully or mostly intended.

Bits and pieces. Be it the roaming tiger that would've picked off the group, Rebecca going into a bloody labor in the Ski Lodge bathroom, Kenny being Carver, or Clementine having the option to ditch AJ before freezing in the blizzard.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.