Clementine is BACK!!!

edited March 2021 in General Chat

Found it!

Comments

• Ok but why? Her story is over.

• Maybe we will get comics or tv show or tv animated series between season one and two :smiley:

Ok but why? Her story is over.

• TWD subreddit be like: "SEaSoN fiVE?"

Kirkman, you better not screw her up.

• edited March 2021

I hope it's not, and nor do I expect anything too big like a new game featuring Clem. Though I wouldn't mind a one shot/limited series comic that serves as an epilogue to her story. Maybe show the school becoming part of the Western Alliance or something to finally bridge the comics to the games.

• Those fanboys just don't know when to let her go, do they? The Final Season didn't even sell well. What is the point of bringing her back? There is nothing else to tell and I could care less about some questions unanswered because TWD in general lost its touch a long time ago.

• I'm guessing it will be some sort of comic.

I just wish they wouldn't. It just feels pointless.

Sucks to see a series that started so high just keep getting milked into oblivion.

• “We are the walking dead.”

-Telltale and Clementine probably

• There is nothing else to tell and I could care less about some questions unanswered because TWD in general lost its touch a long time ago.

He gets it.

AronDracula posted: »

Those fanboys just don't know when to let her go, do they? The Final Season didn't even sell well. What is the point of bringing her back? T

• edited March 2021

why

just leave her alone pls

• Just realized I forgot to use this meme correctly damnit

• edited March 2021

My mind and my heart have never felt so conflicted. Should I be happy for possibly more Clementine related content, or worried over how it'll be executed and desire to leave her story where it ended in TFS.

Is it a Season 5, almost certainly not, but anything story related would more than likely nullify several people's choices and play throughs and establish a "canon" Clem.

• Oh God no, I can't think of anything worse.

• Let it go...

• Please...just let her live her life. He's just going to kill her off.

• yes that would be great. Would be better than TLOU which is a third person shooter with a story. Who do you have in mind to play the characters?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

you know, i was thinking that after two years, discussion about TWD on this forum would stop being so depressing

i guess some things really do never change

• Clementine is a zombie, unable to die, destined to mindlessly roam the Earth to sell games and merchandise.

• It's a hit!

Clementine is a zombie, unable to die, destined to mindlessly roam the Earth to sell games and merchandise.

• Seeing what happened to Rick in the comics we're in for a treat with this.

• Why Clementine? Her story has ended. I'd be fine with a comic oneshot or series that serves as an epilouge to The Final Season and Clem's story with her interacting with other communities and what not, but it isn't necessary. I'm completely fine with adding more material to TWDG universe. In fact, I'm on board with it, but a continuation with Clementine doesn't seem necessary. Why not answer the Christa situation? Or the Delta War and Richmond's involvement? Or how Kenny got out of Savannah? In my opinon, there's other stuff in the series that are more imporant and should be answered through more material. If the TV show is going to have 10,000 spin offs after it ends I don't see why game can't get anything else. It's just, continuing with Clem isn't needed. But, it's not like I hate the move.

• Clementine will return in a Comic in July this year

• I saw it. There will 5 issues.

• So now that it's confirmed what Robert Kirkman was planning on doing with Clementine, this still raises some questions. What exactly would these comics be about? What choices will be used? Are they going to be considered canon, or some alternate universe type thing? From what I'm seeing, no other info has been given that answers these questions.

That being said, regardless of how the comics come out, I will say Clem looks pretty good in comic form, and good to see she has her hat in at least one of them.

• Since this is a thing now all I want is for Christa to come back please....

I'm begging you please give Christa back.

• It's going to be non canon. Rick is holding a god damn lightsaber and he's dead in the comics. It's going to be alternate universe fan fiction basically. Although, I'm kinda getting the vibe there's going to be more to come with #ClementineLives and this maybe might only be a small piece of it...I feel like we could still maybe get a canon piece involving Clementine, idk...

So now that it's confirmed what Robert Kirkman was planning on doing with Clementine, this still raises some questions. What exactly would t

• This in particular might be just to celebrate Skybound's 10 year anniversary of storytelling. They wanted to put out something starring famous Skybound characters for the fans. Even if it may be non canon to the character's actual stories.

Kolton587 posted: »

It's going to be non canon. Rick is holding a god damn lightsaber and he's dead in the comics. It's going to be alternate universe fan ficti

• It's going to be non canon. Rick is holding a god damn lightsaber and he's dead in the comics. It's going to be alternate universe fan fiction basically.

Yeah it's definitely an alternate universe thing, that Rick was shown in Issue #75 of The Walking Dead is from another universe where aliens caused the outbreak, basically it's Kirkman following up on a joke from years ago and giving a broader glimpse into that futuristic apocalypse setting.

I pray the Clementine stuff is non-canon because the games left in such a neat spot, I don't want to see choices be voided for the sake of a comic.

Kolton587 posted: »

It's going to be non canon. Rick is holding a god damn lightsaber and he's dead in the comics. It's going to be alternate universe fan ficti

• Agreed. I think I said earlier in this thread that there's other stuff they could do with TWDG that doesn't involve Clementine. If Clementine's part is canon it raises ALOT of questions.

• edited April 2021

Sounds cool, I guess. But I'm not interested at all. Sorry

• I feel a bit more at ease at this being an outlandish AU. Will probably look into it when it releases.

In addition to @dylanwoods777's post, this is the official press release https://twitter.com/TheWalkingDead/status/1382007716546179072

• me when skybound continues with a clem story after the final season happened, amirit gamers?

Hey man, the title was The Final Season

this is a book

Poogers555 posted: »

me when skybound continues with a clem story after the final season happened, amirit gamers?

• edited April 2021

Goddes :D That is amazing!!

• me when the when the the season when the final when the final the final when the book is the when the final season is the me when the final season is not the when the book is not the season

I rest my case.

Deltino posted: »

Hey man, the title was The Final Season this is a book

• Same

AronDracula posted: »

Sounds cool, I guess. But I'm not interested at all. Sorry

the final season is a season

skybound X is a book

this is weaponized dyslexia

Poogers555 posted: »

me when the when the the season when the final when the final the final when the book is the when the final season is the me when the final season is not the when the book is not the season I rest my case.

• edited April 2021

me when the joke when the

Deltino posted: »

the final season is a season skybound X is a book this is weaponized dyslexia

• Get some tissues gamers you'll be needing them

Sign in to comment in this discussion.