Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Yeahayup basically the thing is all of us want it back i signed 3 petitions as showed in here

UltraJesse posted: »

Too see how many days we get until we get a season 3, really ,this is all just for fun and jokes.

• …..

https://chng.it/ChZjf4Hh6d https://chng.it/NQWGmCrWBF https://chng.it/bHV8NHMspN

• my first impressive build on Nell's yard

• how do you get more saves in the current year? (im not signed in)

• Are you talking about saves for MCSM season 2?

how do you get more saves in the current year? (im not signed in)

• Lucky for me, I still have minecraft story mode
    I post videos every day

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4lxC5hpGxrojLl3rlL98Q

• Yeah same, I have both seasons but I don’t have episode 3 for season 2.

Lucky for me, I still have minecraft story mode I post videos every day My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4lxC5hpGxrojLl3rlL98Q

• Yeah.

Are you talking about saves for MCSM season 2?

• edited August 2022

IM IN ####### HANOI!!!!

• I can send all pictures

• Yeah sorry, I tried looking up a video and couldn’t find anything about it.

Yeah.

• Day 577 of asking for MCSM S3

• Day 578 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Hi guys. Today I replayed MCSM S1. Not the whole just the first episode but i will play it ALL again (1-8). It is an amazing experience even when i know what happens. So for everyone who has the luck to have All the episodes, you Can try to play it again and i hope, it would be still an amazing experience/nostalgia (at least that was for me) and you Can try diffrrent options to see the difference.
    To open some debate here, I have a question for yall. Which is the favourite episode of MCSM S1? (Even if you didn't played it)+ you Can answer the same question about the MCSM S2.
    Looking forward to your answers!

• Hey man! Welcome back! I have played MCSM S2 back in June, and it was an amazing experience, when I see people talk about MCSM they never talk about season 2 like! Season 2 is better than season 1! (In my opinion). Oh! And also my favorite episode for season 1 is (you guessed it) episode 6 and my favorite episode for season 2 is episode 3.

Jesseisbest posted: »

Hi guys. Today I replayed MCSM S1. Not the whole just the first episode but i will play it ALL again (1-8). It is an amazing experience even

• So, how is/was your day at school today? day 579 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• I think season 1 is better, but my favorite episode is between assembly required and portal to mystery

Hey man! Welcome back! I have played MCSM S2 back in June, and it was an amazing experience, when I see people talk about MCSM they never ta

• And my favorite season 2 episode is episode 2

Hey man! Welcome back! I have played MCSM S2 back in June, and it was an amazing experience, when I see people talk about MCSM they never ta

• Idk why, but I used to be so obsessed with this video

• Day 580!🥳🎉👏

• We are going to school at 5.9.2022 so kinda good lol 😃

So, how is/was your day at school today? day 579 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Oh , I’m already back in school and plus, school work is so annoying had me up until 8 doing this, lol

We are going to school at 5.9.2022 so kinda good lol 😃

• Anyway, if Petra was in the Minecraft movie(yes, it’s going to be live action) Who would you guys cast for her?

• I can Elizabeth Olsen playing her.

Anyway, if Petra was in the Minecraft movie(yes, it’s going to be live action) Who would you guys cast for her?

• Day 581 we’re almost there guys

• I wanna ask you guys a question, which do you think is a better season in your opinion? MCSM season 1? Or season 2?

• I hope you’re alright man

how do you get more saves in the current year? (im not signed in)

• Actually season 2. Even thought the story was chaotic (at least for me). Kinda didn't understood that admin thingy with endless power unable to destroy some group of heroes. But from the gameplay mechanic it was absolutely improved over the first season. The new combat mechanic, the choosing actually doing something, building (Also should do something). But as I already said, not from the story. It was Bad to say at least, i liked the prismarine giant but then after that the snowman just playing with them, prison kinda ehh (except for Ivor that was done amazingly) and the last part (ep5) was actually horrible. The potato #something able to deactivate him, just chaotic... you get it. So from the gaming perspective? Perfectm. From the story? No.
    PS: if they combined the stuff from the S1 to S2 IT would be an amazing experience. Imagine that, amazing story from S1 combined with combat and choosing improvement.

I wanna ask you guys a question, which do you think is a better season in your opinion? MCSM season 1? Or season 2?

• Yeah, I can’t lie the story is kinda wonkie but when it comes to gaming improvements( combat mechanics, quality, etc.) it’s really good.

Actually season 2. Even thought the story was chaotic (at least for me). Kinda didn't understood that admin thingy with endless power unable

• I'm back!!! done with vacation in vietnam tho i am sick and GOD DANG IT THE SPACE KEY ISNT WORKING PROPERLY i thought i had covid lol i am a bit sick and i had to skip school for a week because of vietnam and uh this may be controversial but I think season 2 was the better one in story and combat tho i might be bias.

• Ayyyy welcome back

I'm back!!! done with vacation in vietnam tho i am sick and GOD DANG IT THE SPACE KEY ISNT WORKING PROPERLY i thought i had covid lol i am a

• If Jesse was in the Minecraft live action movie (I am not kidding the movie is going to be live action) who would you guys cast for him?

• also if you have minecraft java edition can you make a server or a lan single player? or pay 10 dollars for a realm? i wanna play

• Like what person or celebrity would you cast for Jesse since I guess the Minecraft movie is going to be live action

huh?

• I’m broke lol

also if you have minecraft java edition can you make a server or a lan single player? or pay 10 dollars for a realm? i wanna play

Sign in to comment in this discussion.