Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Man, to think that the school year is almost over is baffling to me. It felt like school just started. Time flies man.

• Completely agree man like it seemed like yesterday when I was going through highschool and months ago did the final exposition for my university degree, it really sucks that we cannot enjoy much more certain moments of our life, time is fucking merciless.

UltraJesse posted: »

Man, to think that the school year is almost over is baffling to me. It felt like school just started. Time flies man.

• Hello everyone, dont know how long havent been here, cuz I knew that theres someone that i Can rely on (im looking at you UltraJesse). Work you did here on this thread is highly appreciated, i Remember when i first came here i was counting like crazy, thought, not anymore. If you need help, or a "short" break from this thread just say it and i will replace you in counting for that time. It will be one less thought to worry about everyday. Just a lot of stuff happening lately so i was unable to get here althought tru that i kinda forgot as well. 💀 Good Luck everyone.👍

• Hey man welcome back! Glad you’re doing okay! I’ll let you know if I need a little break from the thread.

Jesseisbest posted: »

Hello everyone, dont know how long havent been here, cuz I knew that theres someone that i Can rely on (im looking at you UltraJesse). Work

• Time does not play around, lol

Tunak23 posted: »

Completely agree man like it seemed like yesterday when I was going through highschool and months ago did the final exposition for my univer

• Day 832,Happy mother ocean day, would love to go to the beach already but alas weather does not accommodate my desires.

• Hi i just wondered, what games do you guys play ?

• I like COD (call of duty) a lot!

Hi i just wondered, what games do you guys play ?

• “Enemy nuke incoming! We’re done!”

• Day 834, happy Friday guys!!

• Day 835, how are you guys doing?

• Day 836 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it

• I am doing great, but weekend will be over soon and mondays are just 😫😭

Day 835, how are you guys doing?

• Right now Hogwarts legacy(and the legendary Chrono Trigger on my tablet) but any RPG really does the job.

Hi i just wondered, what games do you guys play ?

• Quite great, been watching lots of football/soccer matches today, season ending and all, one has the need to catch up with lots of leagues.

Day 835, how are you guys doing?

• I know right 😩 , Mondays are always boring

I am doing great, but weekend will be over soon and mondays are just 😫😭

• Oh nice, who’s your favorite soccer/football player? (I’m American so I call the sport by soccer)

Quite great, been watching lots of football/soccer matches today, season ending and all, one has the need to catch up with lots of leagues.

• Happy Mother’s Day! Make sure you to tell your mother “happy Mother’s Day”!

• Day 837, good morning everyone!

• Day 838, happy Tuesday and good morning!

• Nowadays? Still a huge Messi fan but Lewandoski is one of those players that even if he is getting on his years the man delivers lots.

Oh nice, who’s your favorite soccer/football player? (I’m American so I call the sport by soccer)

• The last week of school is next week…….time, why are you always so fast? Your so slow but fast at the same time, more so fast

• Are we still sure about the "until we get it part" 💀

• We are, our Iron will is unstoppable!

Are we still sure about the "until we get it part" 💀

• Not for me tbh, I’m planning on giving up on day 1000

Are we still sure about the "until we get it part" 💀

• Day 841 + 842

• WE ARE!!!

We are, our Iron will is unstoppable!

• Stop planning then 👹. We cannot stop what Chronogeo started!

Not for me tbh, I’m planning on giving up on day 1000

• Yeah, she/he would probably be so disappointed if we gave up on this (also, welcome back)

Stop planning then 👹. We cannot stop what Chronogeo started!

• I never left 💪

• Day 843 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it

• Day 844!

• Day 845, how tall are you guys? I am 5’8 maybe 5’9 by now

• edited May 2023

I don't know, but I'm pretty close to your height, I think?

Day 845, how tall are you guys? I am 5’8 maybe 5’9 by now

• Today is the last day of school for me….. I will miss my campus . Day 847

• I wonder, what will happen on day 1000?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.