Sam & Max Ideas!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Personally, I'd like to see a whole episode where you play exclusively as max. Have Sam get kidnapped by the toy mafia!
  • edited August 2010
    i recommend checking the forum game called 1001 seasons of sam and max
  • edited August 2010
    Sameth & Maximus: World Tour

Episode 001: London Broil
    It's 1899, and our heroes Sameth & Maximus take a trip to London, where they meet Sherlock Papyrus: World's Most Violent Detective, who enlists their help to catch a notorious killer. Along the way, Maximus unlocks his psychic powers at Stonehenge and discovers his destiny to become the next Queen of England!

Episode 002: An American Canine in Paris

After a quick trip across the Channel, the duo find themselves in Paris, where they meet the Sarsaparilla Rascals, a trio of washed up has-beens that have found relative fame in France. Unfortunately, they've been ousted from their current gig by a mysterious presence known as "The Phantom of the Musical Theatre". Meanwhile, Sameth falls for a beautiful French poodle named Caniche. Will they unmask the Phantom before his diabolical plan is unfurled, or will Caniche prove to be fatale as well as femme?

Episode 003: Tales from Coconut Island
    Sameth and Maximus need to get back home, so they need to find a ship and a crew to sail her. I know what you're thinking, "This has been done before." But THIS time, they end up on a mysterious uncharted island. Okay, that's been done, too, but THIS time, they meet a woman with mystic powers who sends them on a quest to fulfill their destiny. Err...this one involves a giant stone ape head? Okay, fine. In this one Maximus has psychic toys. Happy?

Episode 004: The Road to Realitia
    On orders from High Priestess Mamabasca from Coconut Island, the duo search for a lost toy of power, the storybook "The Land of Realitia". Once found, it transports them to a magical land of fantasy, with knights, wizards, elves, and all that jazz. A land of danger where walking too close to a river could get you killed! Will they be able to navigate this puzzling world and get out alive? You better save early and save often in this adventure!

Episode 005: World's Fair Play
    It's the grand finale! Paris is preparing for the World's Fair Exposition, which will serve as the battleground for the epic showdown between our heroes and their nefarious adversaries! Armed with nothing but toys, and a few other inventory items along the way, they are the only things that save the world from oblivion! Can they escape the clutches of their past enemies? Can they outwit the greatest mind of their time? Can Canice be trusted as a friend or will she show her true colors as a foe? There is only one way to be sure. You must play the game...
  • edited August 2010
    I finally got my ideas together to make a great big honking season.

Season 4: Sam and Max Beyond Belief

401: Back to the Past
    After the DeSoto gets damaged (as a result of one of the clones somehow crashing it) Sam and Max go see Momma Bosco for a car repair. Shes fixes up the Desoto, and also installs a power supply which she calls a "flux capacitor" And warns them not to drive over 88 mph. Being themselves, our heroes ignore this rule. Once they are done saving the world (Again) they see how fast the car can go on it's new power. They exceed 88 mph, and suddenly it takes them to a futuristic dystopia in which an old friend or enemy (or possibly someone else) has become Overlord of all humanity, without Sam and Max being there to stop him. Having found out how this will happen, they head for the DeSoto, which is sadly out of fuel. To make things worse, the new overlord has destroyed all time-travelling objects, and ordered the Death of our two heroes, should they be seen. So knowing this, Sam dons a Lab Jacket and Gray wig, and Max dons an orange vest and a blue shirt and jeans, and they pass themselves off as Doctor Sam Brown and Maxwell McFly, as they search for a source of fuel.

402:The Island of Dr. Morona
    Our heroes make it back to the present, where they decide to take things easy. Suddenly, the duo get an invitation to a remote island location, where they are promised to meet a lot of old friends. When they finally arrive, they discover a mad scientist at work, kidnapping their friends and performing horrible experiments in attempts to make a successful human-animal hybrid. When the scientist discovers that the duo is already a pair of hybrids, he lets them roam about the island, and our heroes set out to save the island's inhabitants.

403: The Day Before Yesterday

After Saving the island from the mad scientist, our heroes head home to discover that the city is completely abandoned. No reasons are in sight. So, naturally, the characters,being curious, search throughout the city for any signs of life. The search turns up three: Bob Bell, Curt 286, and Chippy. From the information they gather, they figure out that while they were away, a massive abduction took place. Our heroes hear that during the abduction, a teleporter was left behind, so Sam and Max try to find the teleporter in the city. The only problem is that it's in pieces.

404: A Grip on Reality

The Teleporter they have assembled takes them to a reality in which our heroes live not in America, but in London, UK. They go about looking for their British selves, and find out that THEIR teleporter needs fixing. Once they've fixed it, they go back to their own and wind up in the 18th century Caribbean. The machine is then broken. Stuck there, they are forced to search for a way to fix the machine, running into their Caribbean universe selves along the way. Finally, they return to an Earth the Day of the abduction, and discover the fiend behind this insidious plot. (As is the tradition with fourth episodes, this will be the best one ever.)

405: Apocalypse Then

Having Finally arrived at the instance of the abduction and discovering the face of the villain, the duo get to work preparing to destroy him. First, they have to get onto the space ship. The guard has strict orders not to let them on board. So, with a little help from their friends Superball and Momma Bosco, the duo decide to infiltrate the ship in a complex manner: By transforming themselves into humans. They all sneak on board, and as soon as the spaceship takes off, the duo get into the villain's control room and bring the hammer down on this hardened criminal. Literally.
  • edited August 2010
    How about this: Sam & Max have been teleported to an ancient kingdom full of magic and supernatural creatures and they become knights to slay a terrible beast beyond what anyone can imagine.
  • edited August 2010
    I'd like an episode where Sam and Max somehow get sucked into some of the worlds most famous literature! Mainly because they would seem completely out of place but also because whatever they did in the story would leave it altered for forever
  • edited August 2010
    Ok!Heres an idea!While doing something the duo come across a strange machine with a large button that says undo.Max thinks that this will undo the actions on some dudes computer and stuff they just done will be undone.Max presses the undo button and the two soon find themselves in a world were they never exsisted!this meaning that hugh bliss did take over the world the villan in season 2 done whatever he done (sorry!i haven't played it yet cause i can't find it for wii)and somehow the events from the 3rd season never took place while the ones from season 1 & 2 did!so sam and max have to go through all there past adventures but have to find better and quicker ways of doing them and also find out why the event's of season 3 never happend.And there'd be 3 different endings!
    ending 1.sam and max find a way out of this world and back into the world they come from.
    ending 2.sam and max get out of this world and retire as freelance police but then form there own police group.
    ending 3.sam and max get out of the world but so does a new enemy!

well thats my idea.not great but ok.
  • edited August 2010
    Kassie236 wrote: »
    How about this: Sam & Max have been teleported to an ancient kingdom full of magic and supernatural creatures and they become knights to slay a terrible beast beyond what anyone can imagine.

Samuel & Maxwell: Unofficial Knights.
  • edited August 2010
    Samuel & Maxwell: Unofficial Knights.

I prefer Samuel & Maximilian.:D
  • edited August 2010
    In 304 we saw `Sam without Max', now we need a `Max without Sam'. I wonder what would happen.
  • edited October 2010
    Thread Ressurection!
  • edited November 2010
    id like an episode called max and sam where sam and max switch places like max wears cloths but sam doesnt.
  • edited November 2010
    I'd like a mystery where they solve an actual murder.
  • edited November 2010
    Mu... Murder? You have no idea what you're talking about. Since when do detective solve MURDERS? Geese, get a grip :p :)
  • edited November 2010
    Even South Park made a Cthulhu musical number....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URfFd1yjkPg

We need one of those!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.