Puzzle Agent Novel

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Well, you're doing a fine and dandy job with that. At this rate, the last two useable keys will be the two shift keys.

-_-. i have no response to that.
  • edited September 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    -_-. i have no response to that.

You mean aside from the one you just gave me?

FAIL.
  • edited September 2010
    -_-.

A response^.
  • edited September 2010
    ......... no more comments.
  • edited September 2010
    ......... no more comments.

Except that one.

DOUBLE FAIL.
  • edited September 2010
    i'm a moron who sucks at novels.

yes, yes u are. and i will stop this annoying discussion now.
  • edited September 2010
    yes, yes u are. and i will stop this annoying discussion now.

HEY! Don't put words in my mouth! That's my berserk button, and believe me, you do NOT want to press it. You WILL BRING ABOUT THE END OF THE F***ING APOCALYPSE.
  • edited September 2010
    HEY! Don't put words in my mouth! That's my berserk button, and believe me, you do NOT want to press it. You WILL BRING ABOUT THE END OF THE F***ING APOCALYPSE.

this is like episode 195 of captin obviouses show where captin oblivious tried to stop the ritual of obviousness
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    this is like episode 195 of captin obviouses show where captin oblivious tried to stop the ritual of obviousness

Uhh, what? There was no "Captain Obvious" show.

This forum has changed from a nice PA novel into KoiBoi changing StrongBrush's posts for the worse, StrongBrush about to go into an awesome rage against KoiBoi, and Seibert spouting nonsense about fake TV shows.
  • edited September 2010
    Ponies are cool
    I agree.
  • edited September 2010
    I agree.

^That, but not as angry.
  • edited September 2010
    I have no Idea what's going on, but this thread should get back on to the subject at hand.
  • edited September 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I have no Idea what's going on, but this thread should get back on to the subject at hand.

Exactly my thoughts. The "Last Airbender" discussion, if continued, should me moved to the "Whatever's On Your Mind" thread, while, if he wants to, Seibert can move his "The Devil's Playhouse" novel to it's own thread. The post-changing shoud just stop.
  • edited September 2010
    Aw. Just when this thread was starting to get entertaining. :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.