Favorite Moment

My favorite part was when Nelson Tethers first meets Bjorn and his answer to every question is yep. Then after you figure out the puzzle to get to the hotel you leave and arrive at the same spot to find out you were right in front of it all along made me laugh out loud and almost pee my pants!:p

Comments

• edited September 2010
    My favourite moment was meeting up with the Sheriff in the cafe. After explaining how he has a hunch about the factory and that we should talk to the last one to leave as caught by the cameras, he says 'I mixed up the photos so we can put them back in the right order.' That really made me laugh!
  • edited September 2010
    i love the one where he see's the hidden people outside the factory, when glori davner brings them food. so creepy is awesome.
  • edited September 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    My favourite moment was meeting up with the Sheriff in the cafe. After explaining how he has a hunch about the factory and that we should talk to the last one to leave as caught by the cameras, he says 'I mixed up the photos so we can put them back in the right order.' That really made me laugh!

I liked that part too! I was like what the hell are you thinking? At that exact moment I knew he was an antagonist!
  • edited October 2010
    My favorite? The line "Checking out." , said completely deadpan after 40 seconds of horror.
  • edited November 2010
    My favorite part was when Nelson Tethers first meets Bjorn and his answer to every question is yep. Then after you figure out the puzzle to get to the hotel you leave and arrive at the same spot to find out you were right in front of it all along made me laugh out loud and almost pee my pants!:p

I liked that to. And don't forget the part after that. Nelson asks Bjorn if he saw any strange people lateley, Bjorn says he did. Nelson asks if he can explain, and Bjorn says "Skinny, asks lots of questions, and wears a stupid hat." The silence as Nelson relizes that Bjorn's making fun of him was priceless.

Also, I like the part with the hotel lady..."The FBI doesn't kow where the factory is?" and Nelson tries to come up with an 'offical' excuse and all he comes up with is "...We like to double check things."
  • edited November 2010
    I particularly loved the diner... The music, the atmosphere, Glori's glaze, Daryl & Derril... And the moments when you get interrupted while solving puzzles, really creepy, good idea to implement that!
  • edited November 2010
    I loved the ending because it's up to the player's imagination to figure out what's going on. It's like Monkey Island 2.
  • edited November 2010
    my favorite bit was when he tried to look into the window of the lodge, to see what was going on inside.

"looks like they're trying to keep me from seeing what's going on inside.. well! they shouldn't have made it into a puzzle then, should they?"*

made me chuckle out loud (and my gf, who I hadn't realised was following what I was doing on the computer, I thought she was ignoring me and my gameplaying).

I hope they make more games in the grickle universe (not _necessarily_ with agent tethers, because once you tie yourself down with details from previous stories you start limiting yourself. still, I want to see nelson again :)

*or something along those lines
Sign in to comment in this discussion.