Poker Night Patch is Up!!!!

The Poker Night patch is up now! Just log into your Telltale account and download the new version.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Has the steam version patch been released as well?
  • edited December 2010
    No patch for Steam yet, I think.
  • edited December 2010
    I hope there shall be soon, then. I also hope this update does indeed deal with this widespread compatibility issue.
  • edited December 2010
    Yes!!! been waiting all week for this! I'll report any and all problems (If any...)
  • edited December 2010
    I thank the last patch that came out hrs after the game took 30min or 2hrs lol yea bad memory man
  • edited December 2010
    I just downloaded again and am still showing version 1.0.0 with the same sluggishness. Is there somewhere special I should look for the patch?
  • edited December 2010
    Yep.

If the link of the previous version is still on My Games, I just downloaded the same game. If it's the patched version, it fixes nothing. Well, maybe it fixes the whole side pot thing everyone has been crying over (couldn't get an opportunity to try), but the game is still running slow and has that menu glitch.
  • edited December 2010
    Does this patch fix the black screen?
  • edited December 2010
    Does this patch fix the black screen?
    Hmm, I'll wait to download until someone answers this question. No sense going to all the trouble of downloading only to disappoint myself. I'll let someone else disappoint themselves for me. :D
  • edited December 2010
    Oooops, it deleted all my previous earnings.

ANGER
  • edited December 2010
    You unchecked the "keep all my saves" option didn't you?

Also, yeah, is it supposed to still say version 1.0.0? I think it runs a bit smoother for me now, but I could just be imagining it.
  • edited December 2010
    That wasn't a patch. It is the same file that was on there when the game first came out. The game is still black and it still crashes, nothing was fixed.
  • edited December 2010
    There is no new version
  • edited December 2010
    WesMote44 wrote: »
    That wasn't a patch. It is the same file that was on there when the game first came out. The game is still black and it still crashes, nothing was fixed.
    Which version do you have? Steam or Telltale?

The Steam version is yet to be updated.
  • edited December 2010
    The Mac version doesn't seem to have been updated.
    Is the patch currently PC-only?
  • edited December 2010
    Just did a redownload of the game. According to the file's details, it's the exact same game as before:

You guys are going to have to wait until Telltale does a little fixing to get the patch actually available to us in some way. Save your bandwidth for now.
  • edited December 2010
    Just got up i imagined the patch for steam would of been out by now only to hear the web page version is also not updated yet bit disappointing man seeing how i have yet to be able to play even 1 hand of cards with a system that is right on the dot of the system recommended requirements for the game disappointing indeed
  • edited December 2010
    lol..Is this some kind of joke? Someone from the company says that a patch is out, but only for the TTG version, not steam. People check it out and turns out to be the same exact version since release. Cue up the next morning and there still is no clarification on this saviour patch or announcement of it.

These are my first dealings with the TTG group and it is not really leaving a positive impression on me...
  • edited December 2010
    It still doesn't work...
  • edited December 2010
    Telltaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale!!!!
  • edited December 2010
    more like tall tale...
  • HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys, we are looking in to possible issues. One thing I would like any post-patch PC users to double check for me: when you go to your graphics settings in the menu, do you see an option for changing your Anti-Aliasing? If so, you are definitely running the patched version of the game.
  • edited December 2010
    HoboStew wrote: »
    Hey guys, we are looking in to possible issues. One thing I would like any post-patch PC users to double check for me: when you go to your graphics settings in the menu, do you see an option for changing your Anti-Aliasing? If so, you are definitely running the patched version of the game.

The copy that I downloaded 5 min ago doesn't have that option.
  • edited December 2010
    Well im on steam version so when are we getting the patch ?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys,

As you can all tell, something has gone weird with the patch update. We're looking into it.
This discussion has been closed.