Back to the Future Episode One Waiting Thread

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Well, its 8pm on the 22nd for me so i'm not expecting it till the 23rd :p
  • edited December 2010
    I'm in the same timezone as Telltale studios, so it's still about 55 minutes until the 22nd here.

I really hope the DL link goes live at midnight!
  • edited December 2010
    It's 2.03 pm on the 22nd here in Indonesia. Still no sign of the download link
  • edited December 2010
    5pm 22nd in QLD/Australia.
  • edited December 2010
    I wont be looking for the link even after the next 12 hours so im chilled. :D
  • edited December 2010
    Tuesday
    December 21
    11:09pm
  • edited December 2010
    I'm staying up really late for this game. its a good thing to i'm doing anything on the 22
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Spykes wrote: »
    I'm in the same timezone as Telltale studios, so it's still about 55 minutes until the 22nd here.

I really hope the DL link goes live at midnight!

We never release our games at midnight... Or almost never. Bttf will come out during business hours (9am-6pm) pacific time. We like having a fully staffed team in the office when the game comes out, both to be there if something goes wrong, and, just, you know, to hang out.
  • edited December 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    We never release our games at midnight... Or almost never. Bttf will come out during business hours (9am-6pm) pacific time. We like having a fully staffed team in the office when the game comes out, both to be there if something goes wrong, and, just, you know, to hang out.

Ah, well then no need for me to wait up. Thanks!
  • edited December 2010
    So the earliest BttF could coming out is 9am (Pacific Time) I guess I won't bother staying up since thats 4am here.
  • edited December 2010
    So thats about 11-12 tonight for AUS?

it's 5:40pm now.
  • edited December 2010
    Gah! Haha well thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to find something else to do for the next several hours.
  • edited December 2010
    If it is released at 9am on the 22nd (Pacific Time) it will be released at 3am or 4am in Austraia depending on which time zone you're in.
  • edited December 2010
    Just a few hours left. :)
  • edited December 2010
    Just a few hours left. :)

It wil be at least 9 hours from now.
  • edited December 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    It wil be at least 9 hours from now.

Compared to a few days, it's a few hours. :p
  • edited December 2010
    Well I guess your right. :)
  • edited December 2010
    Im in Australia and its time were is it
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Ashley,

please wait another 10 to 18 hours.
  • edited December 2010
    Ashley8804,

Unfortunatly, the world doesn't evolve around us, we have to evolve around USA :)

So we have to wait till morning.

Not much you can do unfortunately.
  • edited December 2010
    Whats the earliest and latest it could be released in the US?
  • edited December 2010
    9 am pst
  • edited December 2010

I'd have thought the team might just want to sleep at this point :)
  • edited December 2010
    time to get very excite! F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5!
  • edited December 2010
    We like having a fully staffed team in the office when the game comes out, both to be there if something goes wrong, and, just, you know, to hang out.

And to work too,... right? ;)

Thanks for the heads up!
  • edited December 2010
    Ashley8804 wrote: »
    Im in Australia and its time were is it

I refer you to my previous post:
    If it is released at 9am on the 22nd (Pacific Time) it will be released at 3am or 4am in Austraia depending on which time zone you're in.
  • edited December 2010

Just in case something bad happens there are more people around who could scream in panic. I love to image how a 3D Artists tries to resolve server uptime issues.
  • edited December 2010
    C'mon Telltale, it's been the 22nd for nearly 9 hours now! I mean, I understand you won't have even woken up yet in America, but that's really no excuse!
  • edited December 2010
    Hell yeah! :D It's already 10:28 in Germany which means it's 1:28 in California - so it's already been the 22nd for 1½ hours for you guys!!! :)

(In fact, I guess we'll all get a newsletter just as we did when the first episode of "Tales Of Monkey Island" was released, won't we?)
  • edited December 2010
    You know when the game is released because the site goes down temporarily
  • edited December 2010
    lol.
  • edited December 2010
    Hell yeah! :D It's already 10:28 in Germany which means it's 1:28 in California - so it's already been the 22nd for 1½ hours for you guys!!! :)

(In fact, I guess we'll all get a newsletter just as we did when the first episode of "Tales Of Monkey Island" was released, won't we?)

no one can guarantee us we'll get the newsletter right after the game is released, no one can say if theres a delay between the release and the notification email, so sitting in front of our pcs, watching the website and pressing f5 every ten seconds is our best option
  • edited December 2010
    Or, alternately, waiting for the first person to post on the forums that they've started downloading, and then hitting your account page for the link is the best option.
  • edited December 2010
    ive started downloading :D :p
  • edited December 2010
    Hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

Love it.
  • edited December 2010

shitstorm
  • edited December 2010

trolling for fun and profit
  • edited December 2010
    Sorry Guys
  • edited December 2010
    see? not an option.

and even when its true, then everyone will read it, everyone wants to download it, all the servers will break down, noone can download it anymore and we will all burn in hell paying for our sins. in this case indolence (cause we were too slow) and greed (cause we want it so much!!!)

• edited December 2010
    Funny everyone is here waiting for it when it wont be up for at least 6.5 hours.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.