So what name did you go with...(spoilers for those who are just starting)

...I had to stick with the Eastwood theme and went with Harry Callahan.

Have to admit it's hilarious hearing everyone call you Mr. Callahan.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Okay this thread title ruined a surprise for me.
  • edited December 2010
    ....seriously?
  • edited December 2010
    Michael Corleone for me, just couldn't resist, Mr. Corleone XD
  • edited December 2010

Ditto. Will no doubt play through again with the others.
  • edited December 2010
    I picked Callahan, too!
  • edited December 2010
    I have no idea who any of the names were, but I picked Callahan.
  • edited December 2010

You're not the only one, and I picked Callahan as well :p
  • edited December 2010

I thought it was just a bit amusing and touching at the same time that for the most part, people called Marty "Michael". :)
  • edited December 2010
    callahan
  • edited December 2010

didn't you see the godfather? O.o
  • edited December 2010
    I went with Corleone. I was actually surprised they went with the name you picked. I mean your name was said fairly often. It was a great touch.
  • edited December 2010
    I guess I'm the rare type who went with Sonny Crockett.
  • edited December 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    I guess I'm the rare type who went with Sonny Crockett.

That's the one I went with. Unfortunately I don't know the reference.
  • edited December 2010
    Sonny Crockett is the main character from Miami Vice, which there also happens to be a poster of in Marty's room.
  • edited December 2010
    Sonny Crockett is the main character from Miami Vice, which there also happens to be a poster of in Marty's room.

Ah, thank you very much.
  • edited December 2010
    The only Sonny Corckett I know of is Don Johnson's character on Miami Vice which would have been a Hot TV Show in 1986...
  • edited December 2010
    Michael Corleone. Was pretty cool Doc actually calling him Michael. It also happens to be my RL name so it was cool, like doc was actually talking to *me* :D
  • edited December 2010
    1st time, I went with Sonny Crockett.
  • edited December 2010
    I went with Harry Callahan.

For the people who don't know the refernces:

Sonny Crockett: Miami Vice
    Harry Callahan: Dirty Harry
    Micheal Corleone: The Godfather
  • edited December 2010
    I went with Micheal Corleone.
  • edited December 2010
    corleone. just fits with all this mafia stuff.
  • edited December 2010
    Micheal Corleone for me too.
  • edited December 2010
    Harry Calahan.
    "Make my day!" :cool:

"Make your day what?"
  • edited January 2012
    Sonny Crockett for me.

It's weird, I don't remember choosing that, but it goes with all the episodes, doesn't it?

Then, I had some problems with Episode 4 on my desktop and I installed it on my new laptop along with all Telltale save files (even TOMI files). But now they call me Michael Corleone... I wonder why.
  • edited January 2012
    I went with Harry Callahan...but strangely it would sometimes refer me as Sonny Crocket...Like it forgot.

"We'll get that supena delivered. Or my name is...
    "Harry Callahan!"
    "...Yeah."
  • edited January 2012
    I went with Callahan, because he's obviously cooler than those other two, and he was played by Clint Eastwood :).
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2012
    flicker wrote: »
    Then, I had some problems with Episode 4 on my desktop and I installed it on my new laptop along with all Telltale save files (even TOMI files). But now they call me Michael Corleone... I wonder why.

The name option is stored in a registry setting rather than within the save files. Because your new laptop didn't have the registry entry from your other computer, the game goes with a default of Michael Corleone.
  • edited January 2012
    Harry Callahan. After Clint Eastwood was used in 1885, it seemed like the obvious choice.
  • edited January 2012
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    The name option is stored in a registry setting rather than within the save files. Because your new laptop didn't have the registry entry from your other computer, the game goes with a default of Michael Corleone.

Very clever! Thanks a lot!
  • edited January 2012
    I went with Micheal Corleone but people started calling me Sonny Crockett for no reason after Episode 2. :confused:
  • edited January 2012
    CoolDust wrote: »
    I went with Micheal Corleone but people started calling me Sonny Crockett for no reason after Episode 2. :confused:
    Same. Though, it was not always wrong. I recall being called both Sonny and Micheal by Edna in the same episode during the same game session. I'm not sure which episode it was, however.
  • edited January 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    Same. Though, it was not always wrong. I recall being called both Sonny and Micheal by Edna in the same episode during the same game session. I'm not sure which episode it was, however.

I was called Sonny once by Edna at the beginning of episode 2 but then it went right back to Harry.

Seems like we had the same problem.
  • edited January 2012
    I was called Sonny once by Edna at the beginning of episode 2 but then it went right back to Harry.

Same here!

First playthrough was as Michael Corleone, then almost every other time as Harry Callahan.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.