Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Ports

It should be ported to the 360 and the 3DS, what do you guys think?:)

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I put yes because the 360 would be a good idea, and because the 3ds, even if it isnt that big of 3d(dangeresque 3 hmm hmm) I would love this for a handheld.
  • edited January 2011
    I put yes to both, because I work on the theory that if it is released on more platforms, more people will buy it. Telltale will see the rise in people buying it and say 'Hey! Looks like we need to make a season 2!'

I'm just a very hopeful person.
  • edited January 2011
    I still like the idea of dangeresque 3 in 3d. It would be better than the one of the dvd. and I am not just saying that because I lost my glasses.
  • edited January 2011
    I want the whole season in mah 3DS!
  • edited January 2011
    In all honestly if telltale were to create a 3ds game, I would love it to be a sequal to puzzle agent with 3d aspects for the puzzles, but make them optional because there are people who cant use the 3d because of their eyes and it would be unfair that they would have to have the 3d turned off.
  • edited January 2011
    I want the whole season in mah 3DS!

SBCG4AP+3DS=A style that can't be handled. :):):):):):)
  • edited January 2011
    Sounds cool, but I'd rather have the Monkey Island Special Editions on the 3DS as well.
  • edited January 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I still like the idea of dangeresque 3 in 3d. It would be better than the one of the dvd. and I am not just saying that because I lost my glasses.

Well I thought that in 8-bit is enough when Homestar turns into the "Homespam" that it would pop out of the screen.
  • edited January 2011
    3D isn't just 'OH GOD MY ARM IS COMING OUT OF THE SCREEN ITS LIKE I'M TOUCHING YOU', you know.
  • edited January 2011
    bttffan wrote: »
    Well I thought that in 8-bit is enough when Homestar turns into the "Homespam" that it would pop out of the screen.

Hey thats a good Idea.
    3D isn't just 'OH GOD MY ARM IS COMING OUT OF THE SCREEN ITS LIKE I'M TOUCHING YOU', you know.

Yeah yeah yeah it also adds depth to the gameplay.
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah I want to see more Telltale games on the 360. Especially SBCG4AP - My favorite Telltale Game.
  • edited June 2011
    screw 3ds, port the whole telltale library to wii u.
    did you see that touch screen?
  • edited June 2011
    screw 3ds, port the whole telltale library to wii u.
    did you see that touch screen?

thats a great idea :D.
    although i'd rather have 3DS version
Sign in to comment in this discussion.