Is there going to be a SBCG4AP Season 2?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    You guys need to chill. Let them kick some butt in Sam and Max first. Then we shall see.

Also I guessed that they were going to continue Sam and Max after ToMI so I guess a I TOLD YOU SO! Is in order.

Edit: ALSO! The brothers have a baby on their hands. They seem kinda busy. It's why the Website hasn't been updated. So only time can tell.

Ok Ok. Sam and Max is only three episodes in and it is still kicking but, and the people who pre ordered it wanted all games and the tf2 items. So i think Sam and Max will do Great!
    Yes Yes and The brothers do have a baby but have not posted a toon in almost 3 months. They could have least thrown in a short. Maybe this long absence is just them secretly working with Telltale on season 2. Now we just have to play the waiting game to find out.
  • edited June 2010
    :eek: A BABAY!
  • edited June 2010
    Omg rlly????!!!!! Ware!
  • edited June 2010
    Well, who knows about that. Right now, I think the Brothers are still on Vacation from doing Homestar Runner everything. I figure, they have to decide when to get back on things before we can hope to see a Season 2. We only have a few scant productions, since this game, on the Homestarrunner site, itself. So I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • edited July 2010
    MadWill wrote: »
    Dear Telltale Games:
    Please make more Stong Bad! I miss him and his friends and they're adventrues.

Crapfully yours,
    RewdKewlDewd.

They're not. They're in adventures, though.

</making jokes="about" spelling="mistakes">
  • edited July 2010
    Ok Ok. Sam and Max is only three episodes in and it is still kicking but, and the people who pre ordered it wanted all games and the tf2 items. So i think Sam and Max will do Great!
    Yes Yes and The brothers do have a baby but have not posted a toon in almost 3 months. They could have least thrown in a short. Maybe this long absence is just them secretly working with Telltale on season 2. Now we just have to play the waiting game to find out.

It would have to be a huge surprise if they were working in secret on Strong Bad.

Right now, I'd say they have their hands full with the rest of Sam and Max season 3 and then Back to the Future and Jurassic Park.
  • edited July 2010
    Lucoshi wrote: »
    If have a season 3 of sam and max this summer you can do my idea for 2 episodes is:

1. a type of 8-Bit Is Enough Part 2 with Pom Pom, Homsar, Teen Girl Squad, The S is For Sucks figthing Trogdor and the Dragon Theme (You could possibly add a reference of Pucca i ralking about Destiny the Dragon from Pucca in this episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIvslN1xuQc) becouse in the end of 8-Bit Is Enough i see Trogdor on the end of the game.

2. A protest of don't making more toons just only on store how about one Bubs have the power of the store and cancel all the toons, now Storng Bad needs save the website

i have ideas for a season 2 but you have to see my thead to find out
  • edited July 2010
    DaVince wrote: »
    </making jokes="about" spelling="mistakes">

The slash goes at the <end like="so"/>.
  • edited July 2010
    i have ideas for that p.s. i hate lightning
  • edited September 2010
    Yes yesyesesyeyseysyeysyeys
  • edited September 2010
    i definitely want season 2
  • edited September 2010
    I'd say there's a good chance for a Season 2 when this whole Universal Fiasco has ended.
  • edited September 2010
    You're referring to... Back to the Future and Jurassic Park??
  • edited October 2010
    Oh, there will be a Season 2 of SBCG4AP, all right. There will me a Season 2 of SBCG4AP, that was also known as a sequel! I sent that letter to them. It was ready to air in 2011. Wait until they get a load of this!

(About the Episodic Game Series)

In April 2010, the Brothers Chaps created both the flash toon and the main page about the Xeriouxly Forxe. Now, the Homestar Runner characters are back, angrier, pointier and pre-teenier than ever in another all-new adventure from the creators of SBCG4AP. When the evil Lord Skelesaurus wants to take over the galaxy, it’s up to Homestar and the rest of the gang, with a little help from their new friends, to stop him and become the Xeriouxly Forxe, powerful warriors with super powers, super speed and super strength. Get ready, because they’re back in 4 all-new adventure-packed actionsodes for the first time ever! Can you join the Xeriouxly Forxe and save the galaxy?

(Homestar Runner Characters)

Homestar Runner: The main protagonist of the game and the world’s most terrific athlete

Strong Bad: The baddest of the Brothers Strong

Pom Pom: Homestar’s best buddy and a Pom

Marzipan: Homestar’s only girl

Coach Z: The coach with a “Z” emblem who sleeps in a locker

The Poopsmith: The King of Town’s assistant who takes a vow of silence

Strong Sad: The saddest of the Brothers Strong

The Cheat: Strong Bad’s best friend who used to cheat all the time

Strong Mad: The maddest of the Brothers Strong

Bubs: The guy who owns the concession stand

The King of Town: A ruling king with a big appetite

(New Characters)
    Zaxx: A reptile-like alien from the planet Xerioux who is the last warrior of a race of alien warriors known as the Xeriouxly Forxe that transformed the 11 Homestar Runner characters into the new Xeriouxly Forxe

Alexander Jackson: A teenage boy from Earth, destined to team up with the Xeriouxly Forxe and save the galaxy with his friend Melissa

Melissa Richards: A teenage girl from Earth, destined to team up with the Xeriouxly Forxe and save the galaxy with her friend Alex

King Sharpclaw: Leader of the Razorclaw Tribe as seen in Episode 3: Galactic Park and Episode 4: Galaxy of the Dead

The Razorclaw Tribe: A race of velociraptors armed with their dinosaurs as seen in Episode 3: Galactic Park and Episode 4: Galaxy of the Dead

Ziz: A pterosaur-like alien and the God of Space who first fought Skelesaurus with Behemoth, Leviathan and the Xeriouxly Forxe for thousands of years as seen in Episode 4: Galaxy of the Dead

Behemoth: A stegosaur-like alien and the God of the Planets who first fought Skelesaurus with Ziz, Leviathan and the Xeriouxly Forxe for thousands of years as seen in Episode 4: Galaxy of the Dead

Leviathan: A plesiosaur-like alien and the God of the Stars who first fought Skelesaurus with Ziz, Behemoth and the Xeriouxly Forxe for thousands of years as seen in Episode 4: Galaxy of the Dead

Xerioux: A gigantic dragon-like monster that was named after the Xeriouxly Forxes’ home planet and began when the original and new Xeriouxly Forxe combined themselves with the 3 gods of the galaxy, ready to go face to face with Skullossosaurus as seen in Episode 4: Galaxy of the Dead

Lord Skelesaurus: The main antagonist of the game & ruler of the planet Necronomicus, destined to conquer an entire galaxy by making it his slaves (In Episode 4: Galaxy of the Dead, he regenerated back into his own flesh and blood by becoming the God of the Undead, and in the final battle, he combined himself with his entire army of skeletons into a gigantic skeleton known as Skullossosaurus)

Necronomicans: A race of skeletal aliens led by Skelesaurus, in order to destroy the Xeriouxly Forxe

(List of Xeriouxly Forms) according to the Xeriouxly Forxe short cartoon)

H. Star: Homestar’s Xeriouxly Form now has visible Doctor Octopus-style mechanical arms (although with pointy elbows). His hat is gone, revealing hair-like spikes on the top of his head. He now has a deeper, angrier voice.

S. Bad: The black on Strong Bad's Xeriouxly Form’s mask is now Batman's symbol, and his mouth has gone from flesh-colored to a toothy grimmace. He also now has visible pecs. His voice is also slightly different, and he attempts to pronounce all sibilant consonants as X's.

Pom: The feet of Pom Pom’s Xeriouxly Form now have a yellow point, and he carries ammunition and a jetpack. Like the original Pom Pom, he speaks by bubbling.

M.Z. Pan: The dress of Marzipan’s Xeriouxly Form resembles the tentacles of a squid or octopus, and her neck is bent. Additionally, her hair has gone from a ponytail to more free-flowing. She speaks in a Southern belle accent.

Zoach C: The Z on Coach Z’s Xeriouxly Form is now larger, and is applied directly to his body instead of contained in an emblem. His feet and face are much more detailed, most notably giving him a visible mouth. The colors on his hat are reversed from normal. He speaks in a deep voice, and in a New York accent.

The Smith: The Poopsmith’s Xeriouxly Form is more dinosaur-like, and his shovel has become a battle axe (though it still has whatsit on it). He has also gained an extra finger. His lips are straighter. Like the Poopsmith, he still takes a vow of silence.

S. Sad: Strong Sad’s Xeriouxly Form is even more like an elephant than usual, with ears, tusks, and a trunk. His soolnds now have another toe. He speaks with a gruff voice.

Ch8t: The Cheat’s Xeriouxly Form retains his familiar gold tooth and spots but has angry eyes, wild hair, and, like the Cheatball, no visible limbs. He communicates by growling and roaring.

S. Mad: Strong Mad's Xeriouxly Form’s arms and legs now are more distinct, and his mouth has more dimension. His singlet, however, is missing his trademark "M". He speaks different without an unrestrained roar, although he speaks in an Austrian accent.

Bubz: Bubs' Xeriouxly Form’s eyes are yellow and angry and his body is more angular, like nearly everyone else, but otherwise his appearance is largely unchanged. He speaks like when he impersonates Michael Clark Duncan.

Xing Town: The KOT’s Xeriouxly Form resembles a vampire or bat with hands and large, flowing robe, and has gained a visible mouth. His crown is much smaller and narrower. He speaks with a Transylvanian voice like Count Dracula.

(Episode Release Dates: 2011)

(Episodes)

Episode 1: Tempus Fugit

Homestar Runner & the gang have lived yet another perfect life in Free Country, USA, but it seems they have found a big problem. They got accidentally stumbled to planet Earth, in New York City. And when the evil skeletal alien named Lord Skelesaurus plans to invade two worlds with his skeletal armies, it’s up to them to save the planet with the help of two human teenagers named Alexander Jackson & Melissa Richards and a surviving alien named Zaxx. They’ll have to become heroes & transform themselves into the new Xeriouxly Forxe in order to save two worlds!

Episode 2: Super Videlectrix Bros.

When Planet Videlectrix is under attack by Skelesaurus and his undead aliens by sending brainwashing towers all over the video game worlds, Gel-Arshie escapes from the attack and tells the Xeriouxly Forxe that their home is in trouble. They’ll have to destroy the towers from the video game worlds one by one. Will our heroes be ready to save Planet Videlectrix from the skeletal space scourges, or will all video game worlds be thrown terribly out of balance?

Episode 3: Galactic Park

On the planet Mesozoic V, A tribe of dinosaurs called the Razorclaw Tribe is in terrible danger. Skelesaurus is back, ready to control it. So the leader of the tribe named King Shaprclaw sends a signal to tell our heroes the emergency. The Xeriouxly Forxe must save the planet of the dinosaurs from the skeletal villains in an adventure 65 million years in the making. Along the way, they encounter dangers far more dangerous
    than they ever imagined. We’ve heard that dinosaurs were extinct, but this is ridiculous!

Episode 4: Galaxy of the Dead

The evil Skelesaurus has reached his goal for galaxy conquest. He’s regenerated back to his old self by becoming a God of the Undead, has made Melissa his Goddess of the Undead, banished the Xeriouxly Forxe & Alex to the stars and assembled his entire skeletal army to take over Free Country USA, Planet Videlectrix, Planet Mesozoic V and Earth. But with the help of 3 ancient gods of the cosmos and the original Xeriouxly Forxe, our heroes must team up with the Videlectrix characters and King Sharpclaw and the Razorclaw Tribe with there dinosaurs once again. The final battle to save the universe has begun. The question is, will this be the end of the world as we know it?

(List of Dinosaurs in Homestar Runner’s Xeriouxly Forxe Episode 3: Galactic Park)

Tyrannosaurus Rex (Tyrant Lizard King)

Triceratops (Three Horned Face)

Stegosaurus (Roof Lizard)

Pteranodon, (Toothless Wing )

Brachiosaurus (Arm Lizard)

Spinosaurus (Spine Lizard)

Variraptor (River Thief)

Ankylosaurus (Fused Lizard)

Ceratosaurus (Horned Lizard)

Velociraptor (Swift Thief)

Corythosaurus (Helmet Lizard)

Parasaurolophus (Near Crested Lizard)

Lambeosaurus (Lambe's Lizard)

(List of Videlectrix Video Games from Homestar Runner’s Xeriouxly Forxe Episode 2: Super Videlectrix Bros.)

TROGDOR! (from the games menu at www.homestarrunner.com)

Peasant's Quest (from 8-Bit is Enough)

Space Circus Catastrophe (from Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective)

Stinkoman 20X6 (from 8-Bit is Enough)

Gel-Arshie's Pro Fruitboarder (from 8-Bit is Enough)

Spirits of ’76 (from 8-Bit is Enough)

Math Kickers featuring the Algebros (from Strong Badia the Free)

Snake Boxer 5 (from Homestar Ruiner)

Limozeen’s Hot Babelien Odyssey (from Baddest of the Bands)

Attack of the Kraken (to appear in Super Videlectrix Bros.)

(About Attack of the Kraken)

For thousands of years, the kraken was just a myth. Now, it’s back, but this time, as a giant reptilian squid-like monster! Join kraken hunter extraordinaire Captain Swayze and the Anti-Kraken Defense Force as they put an end to this squid-type scourge once and for all!

That should do it. This episodic series sells itself!
  • edited October 2010
    (Waaaaaaay too long to repost)

...what. I realize you put a lot of effort into this, but... ...what?
  • edited October 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    You're referring to... Back to the Future and Jurassic Park??

Fiasco sounds much cooler though...
  • edited October 2010
    it sounds to me like The Brothers Chaps need to be back to making H*R cartoons before they're able to get on board with another season of SBCG4AP. Poker Night at the inventory could be a step in that direction, but until Matt finishes his movie project and Mike finds more time as well, that's not going to happen in the near future.
  • edited October 2010
    It should also be noted that the Wallace and Gromit, Bone, and TellTale Texas Hold 'Em forums have been grouped into a "The Classics" forum. Considering Wallace and Gromit was released well after SBCG4AP, I feel that this gives us hope for a second season.
  • edited October 2010
    plrichard wrote: »
    It should also be noted that the Wallace and Gromit, Bone, and TellTale Texas Hold 'Em forums have been grouped into a "The Classics" forum. Considering Wallace and Gromit was released well after SBCG4AP, I feel that this gives us hope for a second season.

It could also just be that SBCG4AP is considered more current because Strong Bad is in Poker Night.
  • edited November 2010
    Me too i want a season 2 of STRONG BAD
  • edited December 2010
    Fiasco sounds much cooler though...

Lol fiasco.....lol...
  • edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    Lol fiasco.....lol...

It reminds me of a late night drink. Just sayin'...
  • edited December 2010
    I would actually like them to start making Senor Cardgage's Ok Game for Shrub-living-behind people. That or a Homsar game.
  • edited December 2010
    waiting for a season 2 *_*
  • edited December 2010
    If there is, I'd better start posting again. I've got a lot of work ahead of me if I want to make the DVD credits of Season 2... D:
  • edited January 2011
    STRONG SAD:STRONG BAD? IS LIL BRUDDER NAMED AFTER ME??
    STRONG BAD: NO.(laughs)
    strong bad:I THINK OF YOU AS A SMILEY FACE NAMED AWSEOME FACE.
    Attachment not found.
    strong bad: (mocking voice) I CAN POWER A SMALL CITY WITH MY...(YELLING)SMILEY FACE!!
  • edited January 2011
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    If there is, I'd better start posting again. I've got a lot of work ahead of me if I want to make the DVD credits of Season 2... D:

Telltale hasnt done credits for their last 3 dvds.
  • edited January 2011
    probely not
  • edited January 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Telltale hasnt done credits for their last 3 dvds.

:eek: Really? ...guess I've been gone too long.

That's a little sad, actually. :(
  • edited February 2011
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    :eek: Really? ...guess I've been gone too long.

That's a little sad, actually. :(

I know.:(
  • edited February 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I know.:(

Why'd they stop?
    It seem like a nice idea to convince people to post more.
  • edited February 2011
    telltales 2011 list of things to happen (my predictions)
    >sam and max season 3-D to be realised on 3ds (possibly put propably not)
    >telltale anounce a sam and max + strong bad crossover(hopefully nothing like pniti)
    >in late october telltale anounce strongbad season 2(hopefully)
  • edited February 2011
    crash 1001 wrote: »
    telltales 2011 list of things to happen (my predictions)
    >sam and max season 3-D to be realised on 3ds (possibly put propably not)
    >telltale anounce a sam and max + strong bad crossover(hopefully nothing like pniti)
    >in late october telltale anounce strongbad season 2(hopefully)

Those sound cool, but highly unlikely.
  • edited February 2011
    yea your right.although I'd pay top dollars for a sam and max 3-D game.
  • edited March 2011
    Since it is now on PS3, there is a very good chance, not soon, but in some point in the future.
  • edited March 2011
    (edit)
    Matt: I am not annouce that we not created a SCG4AP 2
    Mike: yeah sorry but we needs some time making homestarrunner.com toons-
    Matt: is coming soon
    *Silence*
    *A gun shot is fired, Matt and Mike passes out and a man walks up to the microphone stand*

Man: I'M THE NEW CREATOR OF TELLTALE GAMES! SCREW THE BROTHERS CHAP, YOU WANT POKER NIGHT INVENTORY 2? YOU GOT IT! YOU WANT S&M SEASON 4? YOU GOT IT! THAT'S THAT! I RULE! I'M SERIOUS!

*Silence*
    Random Guy in Crowd: PREECH AUWN BRUTHA BREECH AUWN!
    *Morden Sonic and Classic Sonic apperes*
    Classic Sonic: *the voice from Jaleel White* why the heck he way past crazying about? is freaking me out
    Morden Sonic: *the voice from Roger Craig Smith* i dunno, maybe theres no big head mask game 2 that they NOT survive
    *Applause*

P.S. lol I just make these things up, and seriously guys, that man said so

PPP.SS. 2 sonics was based on Here and Here
  • edited March 2011
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    P.S. lol I just make these things up.

Thanks for clarifying.
  • edited March 2011
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    Matt: I am proud to annouce that there will be a SCG4AP 2!
    *Applause*
    Mike: With more Guns, Human-Reject relationships, Ultimate and Swearing.
    *Silence*
    *A gun shot is fired, Matt and Mike passes out and a man walks up to the microphone stand*

Man: I'M THE NEW DIRECTOR OF TELLTALE GAMES! SCREW TBC, YOU WANT SB SEASON 2? YOU GOT IT! YOU WANT S&M SEASON 4? YOU GOT IT! THAT'S THAT! I RULE! I'M SERIOUS!

*Silence*
    Random Guy in Crowd: PREECH AUWN BRUTHA BREECH AUWN!
    *Justin apperes*
    Justin Bieber: *pointing at "Random Guy in Crowd"* hey who are you?
    *Applause*

P.S. lol I just make these things up.

What is this I don't even.

It makes me sad to read these forums and learn that 75% of the fan bases for video games still consists of brain dead idiots.
  • edited March 2011
    What is this I don't even.

It makes me sad to read these forums and learn that 75% of the fan bases for video games still consists of brain dead idiots.

You're not alone... *sigh*
  • edited March 2011
    Your not alone...

*You're

(Sorry...I'm trying to cut back on my grammar nazi-ism, but I can't help but be amused when someone complaining about "brain dead idiots" makes such a basic mistake/typo. :P )
Sign in to comment in this discussion.