SB Season 1 DVD Question

Is it supposed to be free, like the other full season prices if I own the entire series, or is it supposed to come up with a cost, like it is now? I do own the full series, btw.
Thanks!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Is it supposed to be free, like the other full season prices if I own the entire series, or is it supposed to come up with a cost, like it is now? I do own the full series, btw.
    Thanks!

If you bought the series from Telltale Store and all the episodes are associated with your account and listed in your "My Games" page, DVD is free except for the price of shipping.
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but for some reason, the DVD keeps coming up as full price. I do own the complete series. I'm not sure why this is happening...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Have you written to support@telltalegames.com? Amy can probably help you out.
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but for some reason, the DVD keeps coming up as full price. I do own the complete series. I'm not sure why this is happening...

Also, if you've bought them piece meal, it won't show that you are eligible automatically, but like has been suggested if you e-mail support they'll make it work.
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks a ton for the responses! I'll send off an email to support and see what they can do.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.