Who wants a free Puzzle Agent?

I'm going to buy Puzzle Agent 2, but it comes with the first one again. Is it possible to gift it to a user and if so, who wants it?

Comments

• edited June 2011
    i dont know, but if it is not giftable, you can take it out of your cart
  • edited June 2011
    When I clicked the preorder link, both PA1 and PA2 were put in my cart as separate items (PA1 for $0) and they appear to be giftable independently.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm also interested in how to gift the first game.
  • edited June 2011
    Just tick the box "I'm buying this as a gift" when you order and send the game from "My games" page. Whoever gets the gift will have to register to Telltale if they haven't done so yet.
  • edited June 2011
    Thank you, just done. I didn't know Telltale's gift options, they're very pleasant :D
  • edited June 2011
    I would be most appreciative of the gift of Puzzle Agent 1 if it is still available.
  • edited June 2011
    cyburke wrote: »
    I would be most appreciative of the gift of Puzzle Agent 1 if it is still available.

Could you PM me your email address? I don't see a way to send it to your account itself.
  • edited June 2011
    Can you also donate games which are already in your account?

For instance when you have a couple of games twice. Sort of i want to donate this unused serial to the registered user X and another one to the soon registering beautiful blonde Y?
  • edited June 2011
    You can ask for duplicate games to be converted to a gift code - email support@telltalegames.com and ask. But be patient, they're kinda busy right now.
  • edited June 2011
    Did cyburk claim it?

Ahh, I suppose the thread is over now.
  • edited June 2011
    @Molokov
    So it takes some time, for whatever reasons, but generally it's possible?
  • edited June 2011
    Has been for me. When I got Puzzle Agent free with BTTF preorder, I sent an email to get it converted to a gift code, and then gave that away to a friend. For the Puzzle Agent 2 preorder, they seem to have it sorted so you can choose to make either PA1 or 2 a gift when you make the purchase.
  • edited June 2011
    Okay, thanks for the information.
  • edited June 2011
    Yep, Puzzle Agent is treated as a separate giftable item, which was perfect for me as I already had a copy of it in the Adventure Bundle 2010 package. So I used the gifting option to send it to my Dad, although as it turns out his desktop PC isn't quite current enough on the graphics hardware front to actually run it. :)
  • edited June 2011
    I gifted it to my friend but it won't run correctly for him, even though he meets the system requirements. Should I e-mail Telltale about this?
  • edited June 2011
    Sure whats the serial code?!?!

Thanx :)
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I've got a free copy of Puzzle Agent for the first person who'll quote this post.
  • edited June 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    I've got a free copy of Puzzle Agent for the first person who'll quote this post.
    Cool.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Cool.
    I hope you enjoy it more than you did Back to the Future - The Game! ;)
  • edited June 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    I hope you enjoy it more than you did Back to the Future - The Game! ;)

He will, this game has puzzles, and he was more ticked that he payed $25 for an easy game, this is free.
  • edited June 2011
    I'd happily accept a free copy if anyone else is offering!

I'm a big Twin Peaks fan if you need a reason to narrow down the candidates...
  • edited June 2011
    I'll PM you a gift code! I have a copy from the Adventure bundle and another from ordering PA2 . . . and another from something else as well. So I don't need this one!

You'll love it. Promise.
  • edited June 2011
    Pseudonym wrote: »
    I'll PM you a gift code! I have a copy from the Adventure bundle and another from ordering PA2 . . . and another from something else as well. So I don't need this one!

You'll love it. Promise.

You got Puzzle Agent free with a BTTF preorder. That could be your third one.
  • edited June 2011
    You're right, that'd be it for sure. I knew it wasn't for my stunning good looks.
  • edited July 2011
    someone still has a copy to give away? I bought it for my iPod some time ago, but now it's broken. :(
    Thanks in advance! :)
  • edited July 2011
    nxtlukas wrote: »
    someone still has a copy to give away? I bought it for my iPod some time ago, but now it's broken. :(
    Thanks in advance! :)

The iPod's broken ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.