The Hector Appreciation Thread - Post Your Fan Art Here!

Let's show our respect to Detective Inspector Hector. Yes, we know he's not dead, but it's to talk about our favourite Hector moments so far. :)

And seeing as I have no idea how close we are to establishing a "Legendary Fan Art Thread" yet for Hector, but I'd like to share some rather crappy sketching I did after I finished the game last night.
tumblr_lkkkf6Z2OL1qhh31vo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304428170&Signature=vVE9aEwcBPCtsWJNAiKokctdh7Q%3D

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Does anyone else think the park guy is the terrorist?
  • edited May 2011

That was my guess.
  • edited May 2011
    I was thinking the same thing as well. If for no other reason then his subtitle-text is the same color red as the terrorist's, on top of the other evidence.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm a bit late to the party but I picked this up on sale and love it. That whole dialog about the Thing is one of the most hilarious things ever.
  • edited June 2011
    What if there's a big anonymous group behind the terrorist in which the-park-guy is a part of?
  • edited June 2011
    Hm, what about the cop who thought it was a good idea to bring Hector in? Maybe he's in league with the "terrorist" in a plot to get Hector to make himself useful.
  • edited June 2011
    the only thing i did not lie was the after game site
Sign in to comment in this discussion.