Puzzle Agent Sheet Music

Does anybody have sheet music for the Puzzle agent songs?

Here's what I know already by ear, but sheet music is better

C# (C# is higher) F# A, D# (D# is higher) F# A, E (E is higher) F# A, F (F is higher) F# A, F#( first F# is higher) F# A, C ( C is below first C#, but higher than A)C# F# A, F# A F#.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Ah man, I thought you made this topic because you had the sheet music. :P
  • edited July 2011
    Ah man, I thought you made this topic because you had the sheet music. :P

me too... hahah
  • 8bitnick8bitnick Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Does anybody have sheet music for the Puzzle agent songs?

Here's what I know already by ear, but sheet music is better

C# (C# is higher) F# A, D# (D# is higher) F# A, E (E is higher) F# A, F (F is higher) F# A, F#( first F# is higher) F# A, C ( C is below first C#, but higher than A)C# F# A, F# A F#.

You are correct sir, that's the Vibraphone part for the Puzzle Agent 2 variant (PA1 the whole thing is a half step higher) Would you guys just want the Score in traditional notation, or like tab, or lead sheets? Not sure If I am allowed to post them but If I am and have time I will.

Thanks by the way, really glad to hear you guys like it enough to want Sheet music :)
    -Nick
  • edited August 2011
    Anything, Nick. :P I just want sheet music. Lol, and thanks for the offer.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    8bitnick wrote: »
    You are correct sir, that's the Vibraphone part for the Puzzle Agent 2 variant (PA1 the whole thing is a half step higher) Would you guys just want the Score in traditional notation, or like tab, or lead sheets? Not sure If I am allowed to post them but If I am and have time I will.

Thanks by the way, really glad to hear you guys like it enough to want Sheet music :)
    -Nick

Posting them is fine, I think.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.