Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Share your fan art of The Walking Dead - The Telltale Series here!

You're welcome to share others' art here as well, but please be sure to credit the artist and provide a link to the source.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2013
    One of the things I love the most about this community is the fan art and creativity when a new game is coming up and in between episodes...

OK lets see that fan art...

I will kick it off..... SWP suggested making ourselves as Zombies... so here is me as a zombie... I can say the art style of the books/game is harder to imitate than it looks...

the_walking_dead_by_irishmile-d4titfu.png
  • edited March 2012
    awwwww come on guys... I know you wanna share..

how about a little crossover photoshoppery?

harding.png
  • edited March 2012
    Haha you rock man! You should do a tutorial on how you did yourself in the top picture! Was it done with Illustrator? Photoshop?
  • edited March 2012
    I used photoshop CS5... I would have used Illustrator if I wanted cleaner lines... but I wanted the rough look of the books so I just sort of slashed away at it haphazardly at first and then touched up with color and slightly more detailed lines...

I used a snap from my cellphone as a reference.
  • edited March 2012
    walkingdeadboscomax.png
  • edited March 2012
    Junaid wrote: »
    walkingdeadboscomax.png

I love it!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lee Bosco: We have to get out of here, pronto!!!

Clemaxtine: Give me the hammer! GIVE IT TO ME, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!
  • edited March 2012
    Awesome! :D
  • edited March 2012
    The_Ripper wrote: »
    I love it!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lee Bosco: We have to get out of here, pronto!!!

Clemaxtine: Give me the hammer! GIVE IT TO ME, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

I need to play that game!
  • edited March 2012
    awesome as always .. Junaid... I wish I had your talent.
  • edited March 2012
    Thanks! You really nailed the style with that cover :)
  • edited March 2012
    Those better be secret unlockable character models in the final game!
  • edited March 2012
    walkingdeadboscomax.png

LeBosco: Come on...We need to get out of her Maxentine!

Max: I wonder..Oh that's neat...if you hit them in the head hard enough...they do the same thing Sybils stress toy, with the eye bulging.
  • edited March 2012
    The fact that Max's hands are like they're hiding something behind his back is kind of unnerving. Wonder if it's brains?
  • edited March 2012
    My money is on a blunt object... bloodied.
  • edited March 2012
    I wanted to have him hold a bloody bat behind his back. In the end, he looked better without it
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Come on everybody. Don't be so worked up over waiting for the game. Put that energy into creating fan art instead.

zombiehug.png

You gotta share! You gotta care! :D
  • crofaelcrofael Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    Jennifer wrote: »
    Come on everybody. Don't be so worked up over waiting for the game. Put that energy into creating fan art instead.

zombiehug.png

You gotta share! You gotta care! :D

This is so full of win I don't even...
  • edited April 2012
    Irishmile wrote: »
    One of the things I love the most about this community is the fan art and creativity when a new game is coming up and in between episodes...

I will kick it off..... SWP suggested making ourselves as Zombies... so here is me as a zombie... I can say the art style of the books/game is harder to imitate than it looks...

Looks good
    edited April 2012
    I will kick it off..... SWP suggested making ourselves as Zombies...
    I tried to make a zombie me. I'm not as good as you are at imitating the style, but I think it turned out well. :)

zombme.png
  • edited April 2012

that's just.... just..... beautiful *sniff*

seriously though, you have some amazing skills. tell me your job involves art? if not, why not?!?
    edited April 2012
    how about a little crossover photoshoppery?
    harding.png
    I somehow missed this every time I read this thread. :eek:

I just have to say that's excellent. :) So, I guess that the zombie outbreak came from dinosaur venom! :D
    edited May 2012
    Heh, I just thought of a piece of fan art that I already did that would fit this thread. :D

guybrushzombietheotherway.gif
  • edited May 2012
    Self portrait. Just a quickie I threw together on my iPad real fast.
    edited May 2012
    I did a quick pen sketch of Lee and Clementine, and decided to colorize it on my computer. :)

leeandclementine.png
  • edited May 2012
    Irishsmile, what effects are you using to do that in photoshop? I mostly just design signs, fliers and cards, but that work is awesome! You too Junaid.

Would either of you guys be interested in doing the cover for my book? And maybe a poster?? There'd be credit and compensation upon publishing of the book.
  • edited May 2012
    At the moment I am using PS CS5 off the shelf with no after market plug-ins.. I do miss my plug-ins but I have been to lazy to install any.
  • edited May 2012
    Wow, I have the new CS6 but only use it for cards, fliers, business stuff. Would love to get into it more. I've never even edited a photo with it lol

Any interest in some custom artwork?
  • edited May 2012
    Drawing and painting in photoshop is pretty easy.. but I suggest investing in a pen and tablet if you really want to get into it... I use an Intuos4.. I also still own two others but I like me newer intuos4 the most... thats right I pick favorites.
  • edited May 2012
    Lego Lee and Clem.
    lego_the_walking_dead_the_game_by_irishmile-d51kvmi.png
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Why is there no more fan art?! Is there no creativity in the TWD community?

This accidentally turned up on my sketchpad yesterday while I was doing... something completely different. ;)

lcwtf.jpg
  • edited July 2012
    nice neck ^^
  • edited July 2012
    I agree there should be more WD art..
  • edited July 2012
    walkingdeadboscomax.png

My GOD. WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD 40 pages long?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2012
    DONE. Finally. This is the custom commission for Release Date Guessing Game contest winner Maximuswood. He asked me for a picture of Doug and Carley together.

Hope you enjoy it!

66c8c9a064811090001150b3f918e55b_ParentsBasementFO.jpg

A less forum-friendly size of the picture can be seen on my DeviantArt account.
  • edited July 2012
    amazin work vain
  • edited July 2012
    If I could draw like that, I'd be Vain too.
  • edited July 2012
    Wow, I'm impressed! Didn't know you had an account on deviant art either!

(Heh, I like how she's wearing his nerd sweater.)
  • edited July 2012
    pretty cool...
  • edited July 2012
    DONE. Finally. This is the custom commission for Release Date Guessing Game contest winner Maximuswood. He asked me for a picture of Doug and Carley together.

Hope you enjoy it!

66c8c9a064811090001150b3f918e55b_ParentsBasementFO.jpg

A less forum-friendly size of the picture can be seen on my DeviantArt account.

awwhh, only in the computer game world could you have a love story like this (one that can never happen) its so tragic
  • edited July 2012
    here's my first twd south park style lee n clem in macon.

clemlee3.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.